The bakusquad plays Dmmd pt 2 (Bad ends edition)

Class 2-A had a quiz today. Since the squad had passed it (especially Bakugou) they then decided to continue the game with some bad ends this time. But they're doing it at night time...

"Okay! That long test was finally over! We can continue on playing this game!" Mina exclaimed before getting on her position. Everyone had already set up the place in Mina's room. And as promised, Bakugou is snuggled up against Kirishima. "Ready for this?" Denki asked, grabbing the controller. "Go on dude" Sero replied, before munching on a candy bar he snatched on their snack table.

Koujaku route (bad end):
"Duuuuuude..." Denki whined, absolutely disgusted on what madness the characters are going through. "Wtf?! Dude!! Is that really Aoba right there??" Kirishima exclaimed, his mouth gaping in surprise. Mina on the other hand, was already feeling bad for the other character. Bakugou had hid his face in one of the pillows. "Denki..please move on to the next one.."

Noiz route (bad end):
"HOLY MOTHER FUCKING ALLMIGHT IN LINGERIE WTF IS HAPPENING!?!?" Mina shouted, staring at the screen. "Kirishima....I think I'm gonna barf..." Bakugou said, before covering his mouth. "W-woah! Babe. Pls don't. We don't have plastic bags to catch your puke." Denki then patted Kirishima on the shoulder "let him puke in the bathroom..to be honest this one's traumatizing and I don't like it.." as they let Bakugou vomit at the bathroom, they all took a minute to process on what they just had seen.

Clear route (bad end):
"Uhhh...This is creepy..." Denki said as he looked at the squad then the screen. "Noooo..! Why did Clear became heartless??" Mina whined, seeing her favorite character lost it's sanity. "Ok first off. This is fucked up. Two. Who the hell decides to let him keep him? And three. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE CHOP OFF HIS ARMS AND LEGS AND PULL OUT HIS EYES?" Bakugou was in the middle of angry and confused, but Kirishima was also on the same page as him. "I get the feeling that the next one's gonna be something" Sero said as he took the controller for his turn.

Mink route (bad end):
"That's it. THIS ONE'S FUCKED UP AS HELL CAUSE WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SLICE OFF A HEAD!?!" Bakugou shouted as he snuggled up more to Kirishima. The squad decided to have a little break and cope with yet another session of what they just had saw.

Ren route (bad end):
"Guys..please give me a moment.." Mina said as she stood up and went to the bathroom. Her face was pale like she had seen a ghost. "Wow. We're only at like, half of the bad end ending and Mina is already puking as well. Well then...I hope we'll be ready for the last one." Denki said before drinking a soda.

Virus and Trip routes (only bad end):
"Dude..that's just harsh...they just raped him everyday until he breaked....that's dark.." Kirishima said as he tried to calm down a traumatized Bakugou in his arms. "But guys. It was all worth it to make it this far!" Denki exclaimed, lighting up the mood Abit. "Well, yep, you're right Denki. Say...Why don't we all just have a sleep over tonight here in my room? That'll help Bakugou to calm down. It's already late so we need to sleep, and we're already in pajamas! Let's sleep inside this big nest we made. We're a pack afterall" Mina said before grabbing a handful of blankets and pillows to share with her pack. The whole squad agreed and decided to call it a night.

As they were all layed down and ready to sleep, they checked on Bakugou one more time. "Hey Suki? You ok now?" Kirishima asked, gently rubbing his Omega's baby bump. "Yeah I'm fine..just let me sleep and I'll be better in the morning. Don't worry too much idiots." The squad laughed before they all went to sleep. And as for Kirishima, he never let his hand go on Bakugou's stomach throughout the whole night. But Bakugou didn't mind, it made him and their pup feel safe..