Parent training

"It's all set! The doll is made and ready to be used in training!" Momo exclaimed, holding a baby doll. Since Kirishima and Bakugou are young soon to be parents, Aizawa decided to train one of them on taking care of a baby. Most likely Kirishima, Bakugou is almost at his 8th month so the omega needs all the rest he can get. "Kirishima, to be a father, you must learn first on how to properly take care of a baby. Now-" Aizawa hands Kirishima the doll gently like a normal baby. "-I'll give you a situation, the baby is crying and you're trying to make it sleep. What do you do?" Kirishima stares at the doll for a moment, before he cradles it against his chest and rocking it slowly. "Very good. You've passed the first trial" Aizawa then motions Kirishima to sit down, the red headed Alpha follows. "Now try this situation, you are going to feed the baby with the bottle." Aizawa hands him a toy bottle "How are you gonna hold her?" Kirishima then slowly rests the doll down to lean at his arms, supporting it's head, before taking the bottle and putting it Abit too high on the mouth. "Kirishima, that's too high, lower the bottle a little. It might drown her when you hold it like that." Kirishima suddenly gets a scenario in his head of his pup drowning. He panicked and slowly puts the bottle a little lower. "There, like that. Don't panic Kirishima, it's just training." The alpha calmed down. Yeah, it is just a training. Nothing to worry about. "You're doing well, now let's get to diaper changing" Aizawa takes the doll and lays it gently on the couch "Most fathers are not good at this, but I'm hoping you're going to be good at it, don't worry, I'll guide you" Kirishima kneels down in front of the doll "First, take off the diaper" Kirishima nodded, before taking it off as told. "Now use this. It's baby wipes, it's always needed when you're changing a diaper. Babies need to be clean while changing. It'll make them uncomfortable if they aren't." Kirishima then takes the baby wipes, pulling one out before cleaning the doll. "After that, you just put on a new diaper. Just remember on how you removed the old one but in reverse." Aizawa hands him a new diaper, he then proceeds to put on the diaper on the doll. "Perfect. You did good. I'm sure you are going to be a good father Kirishima." Aizawa smiled. Kirishima's eyes lightened, he grinned "Thanks Aizawa-sensei!"

"So, how did it go?" Bakugou asked, seeing Kirishima enter inside his room that they now share. "It went great! Aizawa-sensei even said that he was sure I'll be a great dad!" Kirishima then lays down with Bakugou, who was currently reading a manga book. "Glad to hear Ei" Bakugou smiled, returning his eyes on the book. "How bout you?? What did you do while I was downstairs??" Bakugou frowned "Oh you know, racoon eyes, dunce face, and soy sauce decided to barge in our room while I was nesting. It ruined the mood so I just gave up." Kirishima then had an idea "Well, we can make one right now if you want" Bakugou looked up from his manga "Really? I guess, I wanna sleep anyway. Do you mind getting some shirts, pillows, and blankets from my room?" Kirishima nodded, eager to please his mate. As Kirishima left, Bakugou started arranging the bed. He put down his book, then started arranging the pillows and blankets. He puts the softest ones at the top, he went to the closet and took some of Kirishima's clothes. He puts them at the side where he will lay down. He loved the scent of his Alpha, it makes him feel calm and protected. Kirishima came back, his arms full of pillows, shirts, and blankets. "Oh! Looks like you've started to arrange half of it" Bakugou looked at him "Just get in here shitty hair and help me, I'm not done so hand those over." Kirishima walks towards his omega before handing it to him. As soon as Bakugou was finished, he layed down, Kirishima joining him. "Better?" Kirishima asked, all he got for a response was a purr and a warm smile from the blonde Omega. Bakugou curled up against Kirishima, holding his belly in one hand, the other on top of Kirishima's chest. "Mmmrr, it's perfect Ei.." Bakugou said, half sleepy. Kirishima chuckled before petting Bakugou's fluff of hair. "Rest Katsuki, I'll be here when you need anything" with that, Bakugou started dozing off, Kirishima closing his eyes, as he daydreams the day they will have their daughter. Peacefully snuggled between them.