First month

It's been going good, 3 weeks have passed since they found out about bakugou's case. Though it was kind of annoying when the class just questions randomly about it. Kirishima though, he had no problem with it, he was really excited on being a future dad. The problem is that he's still a beginner. He decides to read some books and articles on the internet about on how to be a good and responsible father. On bakugou's side, he wasn't feeling too good. He hated it when he always wakes up in the morning, having the urge to throw up every single goddamn time. But on the good side, his classmates and especially kirishima, was there to soothe him and help him throughout the first month. Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka gave him tips, Todoroki and Momo planning a room for the baby, Mina, Hagakure, Jirou, and Tsuyu discussing about on what clothes they should buy for the baby, while the rest just kept arguing on who can be the godfather and about the baby's gender. Kirishima laughed at the sight, he looked at bakugou who was sitting on the couch, his hand on his stomach. Kiri felt his heart flutter, it's been so long since he's seen bakugou looking calm, he looks so cute that he couldn't resist and suddenly hugged bakugou from behind. "They're noisy as fuck, can't they just argue when I'm on my 6th month?" Bakugou asked irritated, Kirishima giggled and gently kissed his temple. He liked seeing bakugou being irritated at the smallest things, he thinks it's really cute. Kirishima then sits by his boyfriend's side and watched as their classmates continue to blabber about baby stuff.