♥Afternoon naps♥

*Bakugou's POV*
Class started as usual, but it was HELL. We were having our usual quirk training, but after that, I felt more tired than usual. Ugh, might be because of the energy I just drained, I only ate a little this morning cause of my damn morning sickness. After class ended, I headed straight to Kirishima's dorm room to lay down 'What a day...' I then began drifting off to sleep...
*End of POV*
Kirishima was hanging out with the rest of the class in the living room as usual, he then looked at the clock, it read *5:30*. He then remembered he needed to study for their upcoming quiz next week, "I'm gonna head upstairs now, I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow" Kirishima spoke with a friendly look on his face. He stood up and started going to the elevator, he walked inside and pressed the floor where he's heading up to.
*Kirishima's POV*
Maaan I forgot I was going to study with katsuki today, he might get angry at me again for not being on time, he said we'll start at 4:50 but it's already pass our meeting time. I gently knocked on his dorm room "Suki? You in there?" No respond. Usually he'll answer the door right away, I then thought that he might be inside my room, so I walked over my dorm room, then I carefully opened the door. What I saw is the last thing I would want to always see before I die-
There on my bed, laid my boyfriend, snuggled on my blanket and pillows, one of his hand hugging his stomach. His eyes doesn't have the expression of anger, just peacefulness, I decided I didn't want to wake him up, so I closed the door, headed towards the bed, and laid down next to him, my hand joining the one on his stomach. "What took you so long Shark teeth??.." I jumped from the sudden greeting I got, I looked down and saw Bakugou's tired and sleepy eyes. "Well..I was hanging out with the others as usual, we were going to review today right? Can we start now?" I asked, but knowing Bakugou might still be tired to do anything. "Nah..." He replied, suddenly hugging me while he pushes his face on my chest. "Let's take a nap for now, maybe tomorrow, me and the little one wants to sleep with you for now.." he says tiredly as he stared down on his slightly bumped stomach. He started falling back to sleep, I guess sleeping this afternoon isn't such a bad idea, I was also exhausted from today, I gave him a kiss on the forehead as I mumbled "Of course, anything you want Suki...♥" Before I too also, fell asleep with him in my arms..