Chapter One

Admin: Welcome....I well tell you a story of my girl. She been haunt by sexual Offenderman. Hope you vote or comment below. Enjoy :D

~*~

It was around here somewhere.

All the facts pointed to it. Ever since they had found out the existence of this new slender they had been doing everything they could to track it, and she had been following their progress adamantly. It wasn't long before patterns had begun to form. Now it was only a matter of knowing what to look for, and its trail became obvious. This new slender obviously wasn't as secretive as the rest, and while this had made it easier to keep tabs on, this hadn't made them any more eager to try and make contact with it, because while they didn't know much about this new slender, they did have its name.

Sexual-Offenderman.

Honestly, that was its name. Almost makes you wonder which slender you would like to meet the least in a dark alley.

All across the country, cases of unexplainable memory loss, lasting between an hour to weeks, accompanied by a wide variety of common ailments that seemed to vary from person to person, with many having vivid nightmares, experienced by people from all walks of life, regardless of race, gender, body type, age (although all the victims seem to have at least hit puberty), marital status, social status, anything.

Same symptom's, same area, until it decides to move on. At which point a new batch of people will begin showing the symptoms. And what's worse, it seemed to be moving out of the forests and towns and into the cities. Oh joy. Now you can experience all the terror of the Slenderman without ever having to get near a tree.

And now, it was in this city that symptoms of the Sexual-Offenderman were showing up, which is why she was wandering the streets alone at night.

Nobody really expected her to find anything, and even she didn't expect that she would find it.

You don't just "find" slenders, the agency had spent the better part of a lifetime figuring that out. No, they have to find you, and that is the absolute last thing you could possibly want to happen to you, except maybe for Splendorman, but they were still questioning whether he actually existed or not.

But it was still a lead, and that was enough to make her try and track it down, regardless of the possible consequences.

She walked along the dark streets alone, hands in her pockets, with one on her phone and the other on a small handgun, kept mostly in case she encounters the regular kind of dangerous felon since it wouldn't do much good against a slender. Her face, while attractive, was blank of expression. Her eyes cold and hard as they occasionally glanced up to observe her surroundings.

She had been wandering the streets like this for the better part of a week, going to progressively more secluded places within the city, alone except for her contact back at the agency, who would call her occasionally to relay news and complain about how dumb of an idea this was.

She felt a small tug in her mind, like someone had called her name, but she didn't hear anything. She stopped and looked around. The street was empty, except for her of course. The hand on the gun in her pocket tightened as she looked left and right, down every dark alley and up at the windows of the buildings around her. Cautiously, she looks behind her as well, still nothing, but when she turns back around she sees a tall man, in a black trench coat and fedora, standing with his hands in his pocket's in the empty road beneath a streetlamp a couple blocks from her. The light casting eerie shadows across the man, who's clothing seemed to absorb the light a little too much, making him seem almost silhouetted against the dark road behind him.