Chapter Ten [END]

"Imagine how surprised he would be when a six year old pulls a knife on him and try's to burn down his forest. Just something to consider."

He leans back in his chair, arms crossed and looking away in hatred "that lousy hypocrite, thinking he's better me. At least I mostly leave them alive."

"You really don't like him either do you?"

"I thought we already made that clear."

"Do you want to help me, us, kill him?"

If he had been drinking something he would have spit it out all over the place in shock and alarm.

"What?! I mean, uhhh... WHAT!"

"I'm sorry. Never mind." She says quickly, immediately trying to change the subject to the first thing that came to mind.

"So about this whole rose thing. How does that work?"

His breathing slows as he calms down.

"What was that? Roses? Alright. Fuck, you shouldn't just drop a bombshell like "let's kill the Slenderman on a guy like that. Right, roses." He pats down his trench coat like someone looking for their keys

"So, what's your favorite color?"

"Umm.. blue." She responds, only half listening. It was so weird seeing he flustered like this. Was he terrified of Slenderman as well? Her mind raced trying to comprehend why he had reacted like that.

He reaches into his trench coat and pulls out a single, long stemmed rose with vibrant blue petals, more beautiful than any rose you would have seen in a store, or even in a magazine. It almost seemed to defy description with its beauty. And hands it over to her with the words "Simple as that."

"Wow, it's beautiful." She says, forgetting herself for a moment as she took the rose and inspected it. It didn't seem dyed at all, it's as if blue was the roses natural color.

An evil smile forms across Sexual-Offendermans face as she realizes her grievous error with an "Oh shit!" as he leaps over the table and tackles her to the ground, numerous long white tentacles sprouting from his back in mid leap, the both of them disappearing before the numerous bullets pierce through the restaurant, ripping it apart, as he suddenly reappears on a nearby rooftop behind two snipers, the woman wrapped in his tentacles and held in midair behind him as he quickly grabs one of the men and pulls him into a passionate kiss, the man screaming into his mouth as sexual offender man's long tongue scraped the inside of his mouth while tentacles shoot out at the other terrified sniper, grabbing his gun and breaking it in half as he gets wrapped up in the bright white tentacles, one wrapping around his mouth to stifle the man's screams as the four of them vanish again, reappearing next to another group of gunmen only long enough for his tentacles to snatch another screaming gunman while his buddies shot at the thin air where the giant smiling monster had been barely a moment before, causing pandemonium throughout the area as the commanding officer, who had been watching from street level in an alleyway shouted into his walkie talkie, trying to maintain some kid of order, when a disturbing shadow that almost seemed to be made of snakes was suddenly cast over him, making him immediately turn around to see the terrifying form of Sexual-Offenderman, made of inhumanly long limbs that made him tower over the officer despite the fact that he was hunched over. broad, demonic grin, slick with black saliva, and his captured victims thrashing and trying to scream as they were held in numerous white tentacles above him.

Terrified, the officer drops the walkie talkie, eyes wide with sheer terror at the sight, while Sexual Offenderman reaches into a pocket of his trench coat, pulling out the woman's note pad and tossing it at the officers feet, then jokingly gives one of those small, two fingered salutes, before vanishing with his captives, leaving the man standing there, frozen in terror, staring at where the giant monster had been only moments ago.

His eyes glance down at the small notepad. Hands shaking, he kneels and picks it up, quickly scanning the pages of notes she had written, until he came to the last page, this one written in a barely legible chicken scratch with a marker that said

"I'll consider it."

(END)