9

A/N: oh by the way if you haven't notice by now that there will be graphic/ sexual content in here. I apologize forgot to mention that at the beginning.

A month has gone by and Silver looked as though she was in her 3rd trimester. She waddled when she walked, which I thought was so cute. I smiled knowing that she would be having them soon. You know I can hear you thinking about me waddling it's not funny.
"Hm, it's cute. Come on we have our presentation in history today." I chuckle a little bit.
"Alright but don't walk too fast."
"I'm not gonna, I'll be right by you the entire time." I walk with silver on my arm to the car to drive to school. When we get there I run around the car to open the door and help her out.
"You're such a sweetheart." I take her to the office to where she takes her seat. Now remember if you need anything let me know, I'll be here in a heartbeat, don't get up I want you seated til I come get you for your second period.
I know, you say this to me everyday.
Alright I gotta go before the bell rings. I love you. I leaned down and kissed her. I love you too.
When I sat at my desk in diary period I was fairly distracted. I can't wait to get you home but. Stop. But I just want to feel you, touch me, I want you to...Silver, please stop.
Not until you please me. Bite my neck, suck my nipple. I was breathing hard paying attention to every word she said to me instead of paying attention to the test that was right in front of me. Place your fingers inside me, make me cum Babe. Oh my god Silver I'm going to take you home right now if you don't stop. I'm waiting. Are you willing to not get credit for our presentation and not graduate. I've graduated like 100 times. Yeah, but I haven't and it would be nice if my fiancé would do this with me.
I waited for an answer while actually attempting to get this test done but when I don't hear anything from her in a while. Sil, you ok? Yeah I was keeping quiet like you asked. I didn't say keep quiet I asked you to stop talking dirty to me. Sorry it's the hormones. Oh I found the perfect dress, now I just have to wait until I have your children. They are the same amount of mine as they are yours sweetie. I should be over there in about 2 minutes.

...

"You see some people believe that my family are vampires, but there's no history of vampires ever in this land. But many have claimed that is why my family owns most of our towns land. Any questions?"
"You look just like that girl in the picture!" Someone screamed out.
"That's my great great great grandmother. Eh." Silver said touching her stomach.
"Babe you ok?" I look down. "Alright my girl your water just broke we have to go. Sorry Ms. James we gotta go." I said wrapping an arm around Silver's waist and grabbing the other one. I tried to get her out of the school as fast as I could but I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed on to her and picked her up as I got near the woods. You trust me with our babies. Yes go. Hold on. I quickly as Silver clutched harder at my fur. I quickly ran until I  got to our infirmary.  "Doc, she's gone into labor."
"Alright get her on the bed." C'mon Babe you're going to have our babies today. I got by her side and let her hold my hand the doctor said she was only dilated to 6cm she had about 4cm to go and my girl wanted to have them all naturally so I got her up to walk know that it's good to keep some movement. After a few minutes I sat her back down and put pillows behind her head. About 30 minutes later the doctor came back and checked 8cm dilated. He tried to make everything the most comfortable. If she felt like she should push that's what he told her to to. I held her hand as she screamed in pain from another contraction.
An hour and a half later here I am looking at 2 beautiful baby boys and a baby girl. I had the girl in my hands while she was holding the boys. "Hey my beautiful princess. I'm your momma and that's your mommy over there with you older brothers." I whispered to her. I looked at Silver, smiled and bent down to kiss her forehead.

...

Silver was up in no time standing with the boys in her hand. Mi mum comes in. "Oh boy, you sure are going to have some handfuls. Here dear let me hold one for you." Silver handed over our eldest boy. "Have you decided what you want to name them?" Mi mum asked. Silver smiled up at me.
"Mum, he's Jupiter James, the one Sil is holding is Jaxx Jude, and this princess right here is Jordan Rose."
"You named her after your aunt?" Mi mum asked.
"Yes." The doctor comes in with some news.
"Alright ladies, the cubs are in a healthy condition. Also you should know that because you are wolf and fang your children may also have these abilities. However since, no disrespect, but there is a chance they could be human or Lycan. There's many possibilities that this can go. You'll notice which one your children will become comfortable with and if all goes as planned 3 healthy babies."
We nod our heads in understanding. "Can we bring them home tonight?" I ask.
"Of course, I don't see why not."