12

I woke up snuggled into Silver, she's not asleep just simply laying there running her fingers through my hair. I lift my head up a little placing a small chaste kiss to her neck and pulling her closer to me. My legs were wrapped around hers, I close my eyes just for a little longer with a smile plastered on my face. When I open my eyes again I realized what time it was, noon. May 29th; my 18th birthday. I sat up quickly kind of making Silver jump in between her reading a book.
"Sorry, didn't mean to jump up like that."
"It's fine, happy birthday beautiful." She said standing up. I followed suit and grabbed a T-shirt for her. Come. She came over to me and I put the shirt on her laughing a bit at the fact that she literally had to bend down for me to pull the shirt over her head.
"Get dressed babe, I have a surprise for you." She said. Fast, please. Everyone has been waiting awhile.
I hurried to get dressed, rushing grabbing the closest shirt around me. Not that one, put a button up on, here. She handed me a blue button up and a black pair of skinny straight jeans. I quickly put them on and then ran my fingers through my hair. Beautiful, come the kids have been excited the whole morning.
I followed her down the steps and out the back door deep into the woods were the rest of the pack stayed. When we got there it was beautiful, lanterns hung around trees, a fire going while food was cooking over it. The cubs running around, everyone seemed so happy. When they realized I had finally showed up everyone yelled out "SURPRISE!!"
"Momma, momma." The kids ran to me.  Opening my arms up to hug all three at the same time. "Happy birfday." I gave each one a kiss standing up I gave Silver a kiss to the cheek. Thank you, beautiful.

...

I didn't think life could be better than this, having someone so beautiful and a family so great before I even turned the ripe age of 18. Silver looked happy, super happy. She was around wolves that she probably didn't even think about long before meeting me.
I wanted to give her the life that she wanted and I wasn't for sure how well I was doing until this moment. She was one of the greatest people to ever come into my life and she's been through so much, I don't know how she can smile through these times.
"Momma, mommy said she wants you." Jordan says.
"Ok princess, let's see what mommy wants ok." I said picking her up and holding onto her. I walked over to Silver who was standing with the boys.
"Jupiter, Jaxx, Jordan can you give momma her present now." The boys held a small black box while Jordan held something that she wouldn't show me not just yet. "Mommy helped us pick this out for you, also aunty Luna." I took the box from the boys and when I opened it, it was a band. When I mean a band I mean a ring, with a few diamonds in it. I looked over at Silver who had gotten down on a knee.
"I wanted to do this right, and you've given me everything I could have ever asked for. Love, a family. You've made me the best of myself. I know we're already getting married but Dawn Mcaster will you marry me, tonight?"
"You wanna marry me??"
"Of course silly, now go get that tux I put in your closet an hour ago so Jordan can give you the other present."
"Ok, ok now get off your knee. Everyone's looking." I smiled.
Alright go, I want you out when it gets dark.
Yes, ma'am.
I hurried my way upstairs to our room walking into the closet to find the tux. It was perfect I began to put it on slowly but before I put the vest and blazer on I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair up. Which is something I rarely do. In fact I think Silver has only seen my hair up one time. After finishing that I hear Jordan run into the room.
"Momma, can you wear this?" She asked handing me a box that was wrapped. I opened it up and it was an eye patch, I chuckled because I know Silver knew that I had been looking for one. I had a very specific one in mind and this is the one she got me.
"Thank you my princess. Now come I see your dress in mommas closet." I pulled the dress over her head and zipped it up tying a cute bow in the back. I then pulled her into a hug. "Do you want momma to do your hair?"
"It's ok, aunty Luna said she'll do it. Mommy said she wants you to focus on getting ready."
"Ok princess. I love you." She smiled at me a ran off.
I placed the eye patch over my eye, it matched my tux perfectly. Then I put the vest and blazer on. I saw it getting dark and I began to walk back into the woods where everyone was sitting in rows of chairs. They had this planned and I had no idea. I smiled as one of Silvers favorite songs had come on as I walked down the aisle. I can't say there was a real priest but he was definitely an ordained minister of some kind here. I watched as Jordan came walking down throwing petals of orchids on the path that was cleared. And then came the boys each with a pillow and rings placed upon them. The best flower girl and ring barriers anyone could ask for. Suddenly the music slowed and there she was. Silver in a white dress. I've never seen her wear right but it suited her in some kind of way that was impossible to describe.
I glanced down and when I looked up again she smiled at me, I smiled back with a tear dropping from my good eye. She planned all of this for me on my birthday, and I had absolutely no clue. Everyone was in on it and not one shed a word.
The minister went on with his words as she stood in front of me. I was captivated by her beauty that when he asked us to read our vows I spaced out. Silver giggled at me but started first.
"You're my protector, my lover, the mother of my children. You gave me a life I wish I've had for a very long time. Which made me come to realize I was meant to become a fang and live the struggle of the life I had to be here with you at this very moment. To be the person you will always wake up to, to be the person who will always support you with no questions asked, to be the mother you allowed me to be. If it weren't for you I'd still be feeling like that lost fang who hated her life before you entered mine. I vow to always love you, to be your hand in need, to be the greatest version of myself because you let me." Oh god you're amazing. She smiled, I love you dork.
"Well I knew you were the one I was going to be with the moment I saw you, you had this disgusted look on your face, well it was obvious because you could tell I was a wolf even when I hadn't even turned, you still smiled at me though. At that exact moment I knew I was gonna fall hard for you. You understand life in many ways I could never understand, you taught me to do things for others and not myself. Although we came here to America to find me a mate I found more than that. I found someone to not just be my mate but someone to stand by my side. Someone to always take care of me, to love me even with one eye," laughs throughout the ceremony. "You trusted me when most vampires wouldn't come near a wolf, you gave me apart of yourself by letting me imprint on you. And for it to work on a fang, we were meant to be. And well you had my children, the greatest gift I could ever ask for. You're my one and only and I promise to be yours, if you let me for the rest of our lives."
...