16

The plane ride home was almost as scary as the plane ride there. I have about 20 minutes until graduation starts, Silver is somewhere outside with mi mum trying to settle the kids in.
Babe, come on do you wanna be in the front of the line or the back of it?
Back, I'll be right there Jaxx literally doesn't wanna go with your mom.
Just bring them with you, we're going last.
Ok, alright I'm coming.
I'm watching the door carefully until I see Silver come through the door with Jaxx clinging to her and Jupiter and Jordan holding her hands. I chuckle a bit. I catch Jordan's eye and she runs to me. I pick her up.
"Momma why do you and mommy have those ugly dresses on?"
"Your mommas are graduating today, Princess. We have to wear them."
"Hm, that's weird."
"I know but you'll know why when you're momma's age." Silver finally gets to me.
"How are we supposed to walk with them?"
"Babe, it's ok. Come it's starting." I said grabbing Ju's other hand. The line slowly inched forwards until we were all walking in front of our families. I smirked a bit at Silver because everyone seen that we had the babies with us. They're probably wondering how they grew so fast. But they stop growing at the abnormal rate that they are once they turn one.
Babe, I'm ready to sit down.
For someone who has done this multiple times you would assume you'd be patient.
Yeah well I have 3 children now, and a wife. I think I'm done with high school after this.
Sit. And you realize in 18 years we'll be here for another graduation.
What do you mean sit.
They told us to sit down.
Our graduation took forever but I graduated and so did Silver for the millionth time. The pack was throwing a big huge party for us when we got back to the house. I never really thought that all this was going to happen so fast, and seeing how everyone in my pack was ok with Silver made me happy and seeing her talk with everyone was the greatest thing I could have asked for.
She got close with mi mum since the babies and I haven't really gotten to know anyone from her family. But they were all here as well, fangs and dogs, together in one place. I wasn't expecting anything. I was just sitting there when I realized that Silver had disappeared. That's when I got up.
Babe.
Nothing, silence. No response.
Silver, where are you.
Still nothing, which meant that she was too far away to hear my thoughts. I went up to my mum.
"Mum have you seen Silver?"
"Last time I saw her sweetie she was with another gang talking." Hmm, where could she be. And that when something hit me, or at least felt like it. Like something was tearing my heart. Like I was having a heart attack. Something I've never felt before.
"Ahh.." I grabbed at my mums arm to hold myself up. It was hard to talk. "Mum... ah... what, is this...." Still pain.
"Oh dear you need to find Silver. Because you are imprinted anything she does or if someone forces themselves upon her you'll be in pain and if it doesn't stop your imprint can break which kills the wolf. Go find Luna"
I listened to mi mums words quickly scanning the area and finding Luna's face fast. I slowly walked to her.
"Have you seen Silver...?" I got out to her.
"I saw her walk that way."
"Come." I say quickly changing form and running into the direct Luna pointed her following behind me. I ran deeper I to the woods.
Babe, Silver where are you?
DAWN!! HELP!!
I looked a Luna, Silver was close I could feel her. I kept running until I saw her tied up to a tree, tears running down her face.
"I knew you'd come for your stupid little fang." A women's voice came.
"Natalia, let my wife go."
"You're think it's going to be that easy. Huh, half of your pack hates that you're with this demon."
"I'm warning you if you don't let my wife go right now I will rip your whole body to shreds."
"Is that a challenge from the alpha." She smirked, "Ha, I'll take it." She said turning into her wolf form. I watched her carefully. I've never seen how she fought before but I knew if I beat Indrik I could beat her too, especially for my wife. We circled each other, I was fast and she was calculated. She knew every paw I was going to throw, every bite I attempted. She never once threw anything. She was trying to tire me out. It wasn't going to happen, not when she had the mother of my children. So this time I switched up making her trip over her feet a little bit before landing a paw across her face.
I knew that pissed her off because now she's finally attacking. She was fast, a lot faster than I was and got my shoulder biting deep into it. It pissed me off and I just began attacking her with everything that I had. Right blow to the face again and again, then a left blow, which threw her off guard. I jumped high landing on her back, while she rolled over and had me pinned to the ground, she dug her claws into my stomach.
I could hear Silvers screams from behind me. Every amount of pain I got she felt too and I forgot that in the moment. But I wasn't going to let Natalia get the best of me. Her jugular was right infront of my face. At this point I began calculating how I could get to it. I placed my back paws on the ground and lunged forward my jaw wrapping around her neck. I squeezed and squeezed until her life less body dangled from my mouth.
Luna had gotten Silver untied and the tan over to my naked body with blood dripping down my face and shoulder meanwhile my stomach was torn open. Luna pulled me over her back. As silver climbed on. She ran back to our pack, she didn't care that I was getting blood all over her.
Before we got back I had passed out.