11

A/n: warning explicit content in this chapter, but a little of the beginning is fluff.

The kids are walking now, which we thought would be the perfect time to start getting ready for our!wedding. My birthday is in a few days, graduation in a week and I literally can't contain all my excitement. Silver had been planning the wedding with my mom for weeks now, she won't give me any hints or anything except that I have a fitting today at noon and that I have to take Jordan with me while the boys go with them.
"Jordan, come on or mommy is gonna have a fit with me." I said taking ahold of her hand.
"Mama say go."
"Yes, come on princess." I reply walking to the car and opening up the back door. "Up, up." I say picking her up to put her in her car seat, strapping her in.  I drove all the way downtown to the dress shop. Which took about 45 minutes, by the time we got there Jordan had fallen asleep. It took about 3 minutes to get her back up and out of the car to go inside.
"Mama, pretty dresses."
"They are pretty. Come mommy has a dress for you to put on."
"Yay!!"
After getting Jordan fitted into the dress that Silver had prepicked out it was my turn to look at a few dresses Silver had picked out for me. But I wasn't really feeling them so I ask the lady for some suits and I really found one I like that even matched with Jordan's dress. It was black with a grey stripe going down the legs of the slacks and the vest would be grey with the same pattern of flowers decorating it. It was marked in a few spots to get it sewn in a little. That's when we took our leave and headed for home.
"Mama, where Jaxx nd Ju?" Jordan asked.
"They're inside with mommy. Come on let's go see them." I say as we practically ran inside.
"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" She screamed as we got inside.
"Yes, Princess." Silver responded.
"I try pretty dress on." Silver smiled.
"You, did?"
"Yes, nd mama try dress on. Mama look pretty in outfit."
"Did she??"
"Yes nd where Jaxx nd Ju?"
"They went and played with the other cubs."
"Mommy can I go pweease?"
"Ok but mama and I will walk you ok."
"Ok." She said grabbing the both of our hands and pulling us out the back door. I hope she wasn't too much of a handful today.
No, you had the boys they must've been.
You know they're always good with me. So dress or tux?
To be honest I really like the dresses you picked out but I loved the tux that matched Jordan's dress.
I thought you would, plus it was your Mom's idea.
Really?
Oh yeah, she just kept going on and on about it until I caved in.
So where exactly are we doing all this at?
Oh no, you're not getting that outta me. It's a surprise.
Ok, ok. Is Luna in the hut with the kids?
Yeah, I told her when you get back that we'd like some alone time.
I chuckled. "Mama, what funny?"
"Oh, nothing princess. Aunty Luna is gonna be there so you can have fun with her."
"Yay! Then we have dinner."
Oh my god, that's your child.
Haha, she's yours too.
"Yes, then we have dinner. Go have fun for a little princess mommy and I are going to go take a nap."
"Nap, eww." Jordan walked into the hut and we waited a few minutes before turning back around and heading to the house.
Well walked up the stairs to the room and when I closed the door Silver lips were on mine. I pulled her into me grabbing at her hips lifting her off the ground with her legs wrapped around my torso. I smiled into her as I began to kiss at her neck while carrying her to the bed, but before I set her down she stopped me by plunging her fingers inside of me causing my knees to quiver but not letting go of her. I threw my head back leaving access to my neck. She nipped a little at my pulse point, enough for there to be a mark but not enough to draw blood. I kinda craved for her to sink her teeth into my skin but I knew with my blood she wouldn't be able to do it.
I couldn't take anymore of her teasing me so I grabbed her hand and shoved it deeper into me. She chuckled a bit turning me around and pinning me onto the bed. I whimpered loving the feeling she was giving me.  Right before I reached an orgasm she pulled out and placed her mouth on my lips, her tongue flicking my clit. Circling it even making me reach my orgasm.
I couldn't just stop there though I had to please her in the ways she just pleased me but I took my time. Suckling at each breast kissing down her navel, teasing her thighs right before I gently placed 3 fingers inside of her curving them up and circling her clit with my thumb. Slow and steady until her breath hitched. I looked up at her smiled before going deeper and faster.doing exactly what she did to me stopping right before she reached orgasm before suckling at her wet center and flicking my tongue on her clit over and over before she orgasmed over and over.
How do you manage to do that to me.
I smiled, baby I'd do anything to you to please you.
I love you.
I love you too, my beautiful girl.
With that we both had fallen asleep. I know still weird to say that a vampire sleeps.