travis x femreader

sorry for no caps in this one lol i don't feel like capitalizing everything
---------

yur pov lolll

the days i spent in nockfell were pretty normal. i went to school then i went home every day. i didn't make friends because i always thought having friends were completely useless. i did talk to people on occasion but i never thought of them as a friend. but there's this one boy who gives me these unrecognizable feelings.
i'll see him in the hallways a couple times a day at his locker. he always has a scowl on his face, like he's never been happy.

i know his name is travis but i don't know anything about him. except his style is kinda odd and that he tends to bully some people. well more like just one. i don't know his name but i just know he has blue hair and bangs out with chug who's in my english class. we're partners.

travis has talked to me a few times and has even offered me his bologna sandwich multiple times. i said no.

as i was walking to my last class which is physics (is this even a real class idk) i started to feel lightheaded. the last thing I remember was someone asking me if I was okay... but I didn't know who the person was. then, it went black.

----

I open my eyes to a tan and white room with pictures of the human body and a statue like thing of a skeleton on a desk that had papers and other random things. It smelt like germ-x and lavender which is a bad combination together. it only took me a few seconds to realize that I was in the nersus office. no one is in the room with me so I decide to try to stand up to leave. as I reached for my back pack I instantly get dizzy again and fall back down onto the bed. I wanted to puke but nothing was coming out. I stayed on the bed trying not to move at all because every little movement I make, makes me feel as im on a merry go round that's going 50 miles per hour.

I hear a toilet flush, then a door opening. I didn't look to see who it was but I heard a small gasp from the other side of the room. I hear fast footsteps coming to me, I panick slightly not knowing who it is but I calm down quite quickly when I see travis looking down at me.

I don't know what it is about him. why do I want to actually want to talk to him? why do I want to know more about him? why is he staring at me?

"are you okay y/n? I asked if you were then you passed out in front of me. I thought you actually died!" he said while resting his hand slightly on my shoulder.

"how did you get me here?"

"I carried you here? how else?" he said sounding confused. I just sat there not bothering to answer him. he took notice and started talking again.

"the nurse left for the day but she just told me to go back to class but I didn't i was just too worried about you to leave. she also called your parents but they said they coulnt come get you because they had work or something." he said to me.

"sounds like them" I replied with a kind of harsh tone in my voice, trying to sit up in a normal position. there was no way I could walk home like this. I guess I will just have to stay at school until I finally feel well enough to walk.

"but after I found that out, I called my dad and asked if he could bring us both home. I hope you don't mind" he told me. he didn't make eye contact like he usually did. I guess he was nervous to hear my response. I hope he doesn't think I would bite his head off.

I just looked at him. I don't think anyone has ever been this nice to me since I moved here. which is why I don't want to have any friends here, but I think I want to be friends with him.

"that would be great, travis. thank you so much." I said to him smiling. I rested my cold hand on top of his warm one. I felt my face heat up when he didn't move it away.