sal x travis

I ADDED THE PART TWO INTO THE PART ONE CHAPTER!! JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOWW

plus i just learned how to put emojis even on the computer omggg 🤯🐱‍💻🐱‍👓🐱‍🚀🙈🦄🐲🐩😀😂😅😘🙂🙄🙄😮🤩🤗🤠🤠🤭🤥🤥🤮😵😵😡😡

ping!

new notification from:

ttappestry:

hello, love how are you doing?

sal read this message and sighed. he loved it when ttappestry would call him love.he never admitted it to anyone but he was a sucker for cute little pet names like angel, prince, baby blue and all that other stuff. he never really told anyone that because he didn't want to be humiliated even though the people he would tell would never judge him for that, but deep down there was this fear of humiliation and judgement, so he some things to himself.

he met ttappestry (he's never asked for his real name) on kik after he randomly messaged sal. he said that he typed in a random username he thought no one had (so he could take it) but found him instead, but he doesn't regret it at all. after they met they both became extremely close. almost inseparable. they spent most days and almost all nights just talking to each other. and sal loves every second of it. even though the two never admitted it to each other, it was obvious that they wanted to be more than friends.

salsafrosta:

i just woke up, about to get ready for school. ): how about you?

ttappestry:

i just woke up too. i thought i message mi love before i did anything else

sal smiled at that text message, making sure to respond quickly.

salsafrosta:

i'm sorry i didn't really talk to you much yesterday, i was really upset about someone and i just wanted to be alone

he was talking about travis phelps. everyone's personal bully. yet lately he's been leaning more on sals shoulders and making is life a living hell. it affected sal a lot and most days he would beg his dad to stay home from school but all he would do was ruffle his hair and tell him it'll be fine. it got to the point to where sal didn't even ask anymore, but instead, he would ditch if anything got too bad. he hated missing school. he loved to learn and wanted to go every day to see his friends, but travis made it difficult to go to school if he didn't want to get out of bed most days.

ttappestry:

i'm so sorry my love. you don't deserve such hurt. you're perfect in every single way. i would murder whoever has been hurting you like this.

sal sighed. he shut off his phone and got ready for the day. dreadfully.

he put on his long black shirt with his old worn out maroon pants. they were the only acceptable pants he owns. he grabbed his bag and left the apartments to start the walk to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the day had been as normal and boring as any other. sal didn't really have anyone to talk to other then larry and todd. ashley would could around sometimes too but she changed so much to the point larry and todd told her to act right or leave. so she left. sal was upset by this because him and ashley were quite close.