sal x C H L O E

this chapter is for sallyfxce because it's her birthday >:)

knock knock knock

i woke up suddenly at my computer chair. did i fall asleep here? i look up to the screen to see that it was pitch black which meant the computer shut off. no surprise there. i pushed random buttons on my computer and it soon showed that i was doing a book report that was due today. and i didn't finish it.

knock knock knock

i look at the time while pushing myself off the chair with aching knees. it was 11:48. i've already missed to much school so i'll just stay home today and finish it and bring it tomorrow even though it'll bring down my grade some. i look at the date and see that it's april 29th... my birthday.

i walk out my room and to the door to see who's here. as i open the door, i see half of a blue pigtail. it was my boyfriend sal, so i yank the door open with a smile on my face

"salsa! what are you doing here!" i say with a smile but with confusion in my voice.

"you weren't at school. i got worried about you so i told the teacher there was an emergency at home and they let me home." he replied.

i moved out of the way so he could walk in the small apartment. he had his hands behind his back and when i was behind him he would turn around and face me, but he knew he shouldn't have done that since he fell over my brothers game controller and landed on a random shoe.

"jesus christ this place is a mess oh my god" he groaned in pain while i just kneeled down and laughed.

he pulled out one hand to make me help him get up but when i reaches to help him, he pulled me down next to him. i was laughing to much to even care so he just laughed along with me.

we just laid there for a minute. the laughter died down so it was all just silence.

"today is my birthday" i spoke up.

he doesn't reply but he gives me a small blue box with a pale pink ribbon on it. i smile at him and open it up to see a ring with small little diamonds forming a small heart. i tear up and look over to sal.

"it's a promise ring because we're too young to get married now, but i know that you're the girl i want to marry, chloe. you're the only person i want to be with for the rest of my life. i love you chloe."

i put the ring on then hold his hand with tears in my eyes.

"i love you too sal fisher"

yes it's short i know but i'm sorry okay anyway HPAPY BIRTHDAY sallyfxce  I WUV UUUU