larry x suicidalreader

-tw: may be graphic for some people. writing from some experience.-

u've been warned.

ur pov

tired.

that's all i could feel.

every single feeling in my body was numb. i couldn't get rid of it either. it was a horrible feeling and i was tired of having it.

i woke up again to my curtains on my window half open with the sun shining in. i saw some dark dark clouds which meant it was most likely going to storm. i sighed then looked over to my clock by the door to see that it was 11:39 am. well another day of school is gone. it's not like i could get out of bed anyway.

about two weeks ago i woke up one morning to go to school, to see my friends, my boyfriend, larry and to just to hopefully have a good day but when i woke up i felt weak and unmotivated. i could barely move to even take a shower or to eat. and to make things worse, my dad left for a man's trip for a few weeks and won't be back for another three or four days.

i tried putting my hair up in a bun a few times so it wouldn't be so messy but i couldn't even do that. it was in a limp ponytail that was about to fall out because the only thing that i had was a white scrunchie. yeah, they're popular but they suck for keeping your hair up.

i laid in bed longer and longer, just thinking about how useless i am. everyone must think i'm annoying. all i do is talk and talk, i look bad all the time, my face is ugly, i'm a horrible friend and so much more. i don't know why i feel this way make it stop. make it stop.
stop
stop
StOP

then it clicked.

i know how to make it stop.

larrys pov

it was a long day, as usual. but it felt so empty without her, my angel, y/n. i miss her so much. she's been gone for two weeks. she never told me where but she said she went on a family trip with her dad. i had a weird feeling about it but i didn't really do anything and just thought i was feeling under the weather.

i sat with my head in my hand while listening to the English teacher babbling on about something or the other, but i didn't really care. i watched sal and todd mumbling to each other (since their desks were closer) and then sal looked over to me, but his eyes had a worried look. since we weren't allowed to talk he quickly wrote down something on a note, then looked to see if the teacher was looking or not then he threw it to me. it was all in chicken scratch which made me worry because sals handwriting is the best in the class. something is up.

 something is up