Ninja x Reader Pt.2~ Ninja playing Ninja

"Hasime... that's a really wonderful name for my savior," I said, smiling to Soj- I mean Hasime. At this very moment, Soji and I were in the mirror room of the Tea Shop rehearsing for the play.

"I gave you my name... now what is yours?" "Hasime" asked me. I smiled and bowed.

"I... am Sakura.... the only daughter of the Tomoe family," I said. Hasime smiled and tilted his head a little.

"So a princess?" He asked. I nodded my head once," I should have guessed," He said. I looked at him dumb founded.

"How so?" I asked him. Hasime timidly placed his fingers on my cheek and stared deep into my eyes.

"Because you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life," He said. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Alright, Soji. Can we take a break?" He looked at me confused.

"yeah... Are you tired?" He asked me. I smiled at him and shook my head again once more.

"no, just... wondering," I muttered quietly, in my language. He stared at me a little more confused, but seemed to forget my words as the door of the room slid open. Kinshiro smiled at us and walked in, closing the door.

"How's practice going?" Kinshiro asked, taking a seat on the other side of the room.

"It's going very smoothly," I said. Soji smiled as he nodded his head. Since rehearsal's yesterday, Soji busied himself with the script more than anything. He even got up on his own today and was practicing early. Kinshiro smiled, pleased with the update and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Good to here. Is everyone else coming here to practice today?" Kin asked.

"They should be here before too long," said Soji with a nod.

"Thanks for giving me this week off and letting us practice here, I know the Tea House can get busy," I said bowing, respectfully. Kinshiro's smile got brighter and he waved his hand.

"No worries. The vigilantes need you more then the Tea House does at the moment. Just put on the best damn show, I'll ever see," Kinshiro said. Soji and I looked at each other and nodded our heads.

"Right!" I exclaimed. The door slid open again and Aoi, Hotaka, Natsume, and Sion walked in.

"Hey guys!" I greeted, nodding my head. Hotaka looked at Soji and I, smiling widely.

"How long have my leading actor and my leading lady been at it this morning?" Asked Hotaka, placing his hand under his chin.

"A little over an hour," I explained. Hotaka hummed and looked over to Kinshiro, finally noticing he was there.

"What are you doing here?" Hotaka asked puzzled. Kinshiro pouted.

"What? Just because I'm peanut gallery, doesn't mean I can't watch you guys practice," Kinshiro whined.

"Don't you have to.... you know..... work?" Sighed Aoi. Kinshiro only smiled.

"I have some free time," Kinshiro stated.

"You have too much free time," Natsume muttered. I giggled at the comment. Kinshiro, seeming to get pumped, grabbed the script and opened it to the first page.

"I thought you guys were hear to practice! Come on! I'll start you guys off!" Kinshiro chirped.

"Uh! Kinshiro, that's not how practice wo-!" Hotaka was cut off, by a low voice.

"Long ago, there was a land! A beautiful land that flourished with all types of life! It was ruled by an emperor named Lord Tomoe! Lord Tomoe ruled the land with a kind hand and always put his peoples well-being, before his. But his beautiful daughter always came first. She was beautiful, graceful, and delegate.... earning the name Sakura.... because just like flower, she was a beauty that if freed by the wind, she would soar far away, and out of sight," Kinshiro read. We all winced and cringed.

"Alright Kinshiro! we get it!" Sion yelled pleadingly. Kinshiro was so in the zone, that no words reached his ears.

"Jesus! He sounds like one of those opera people, trying to sing and read Romeo and Juliet at the same time!" I groaned, rubbing my head. Natsume pointed at me.

"I have no idea what you just said, but I think I agree. Kinshiro, you're killing my script!" He yelled, petrified that his script will have enough and just... well.... actually die. Kinshiro was lost in his own performance, and was putting in hand gestures now. Hotaka sighed and placed his hand on my shoulders and started to guide me out of the room.

"Kinshiro's a lost cause, lets practice at the theater!" He declared. Everyone scurried out of the room, leaving Kinshiro to his performance.

~~~~(The next day)~~~~

We had only five days to perfect the play. Soji had to go an work till late afternoon and so I was helping Hotaka, Natsume, and Wakasa with the set. I picked up a bucket, full of fake swords and weapons, placing it about four feet away from the stage. sighing, I wiped my forehead and looked up at Hotaka, who was working with the background.

"Finally found the swords in the storage room!" I hollered to him. He looked down at me and smiled widely. He finished what he was doing and hopped down and onto the stage.

"Prefect!" He said, grabbing one and looking over it.

"Anything else that needs done?" I asked him. Putting the sword up he looked around and shook his head.

"I don't think so, you can go get Natsume and head to Sion's and see if the costumes are done!" He said. Smiling, I nodded my head and went to look for Natsume.

"Alright, be back in a bit!" I said.

"Be careful, honey," He yelled. I walked into the back, where the storage room was and poked my head in.

"Natsume, Hotaka said we need to go and see if the costumes are done," I yelled in at him. He looked up at me from the pile of props he was messing with.

"Alright, everything is starting to look the same in here now anyways," He sighed, I chuckled.

"It's not very tidy in here is it," I commented.

"NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST!" He snapped," You know what I've been looking for, for 2 hours?" He twitched," A Bouget of fake carnations!!!!" He snapped. I looked over his head.

"Found them," I said, pointing above him. Natsume craned his head and looked behind him.

"Seriously," He grumbled. Like I said, I found them.... but they were on top of the biggest pile of props in the room, that almost touched the ceiling.

"Did you seriously not look upwards," I giggled. His face went red and he stomped towards me. Once in my reach, he pulled on my cheek," owowowowowowowowow!" I gasped.

"Don't make fun of me," He stated. I looked at him and saw a small tint of pink, dusting his cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed," I laughed.

"You two are doing more fooling around, than working!" Yelled Hotaka.

"Shut up!" Screamed Natsume, who was marching to the door (Possible to start something with Hotaka). I ran up behind him and link my arm through his. Startled, Natsume looked at me puzzled.

"Come on. Let's go get some fresh air, alright?" I suggested. Natsume's face went red as he averted his eyes.

"... Fine," He grumbled. I smiled and pulled him along. Once out of the theater, Natsume seemed to relax.

"It's good to see you relax, finally," I told him. He looked down at me, confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Since working of the play, you've been tense and moody.... more than usual," I said the last part in my own language, as to not set him off... It still set him off.

"I don't think I like the last part of that sentence...." He stated, flicking my forehead, earning a yelp from me.

"It's true," I defended," I don't know if it's because you're nervous or just tired, but everything is going smoothly so far... Something that usually doesn't happen to us... I say we just enjoy our luck for now," I state. Natsume looked at me, deep in thought, than away.

"I guess," He mumbled. I smiled at his lack of arguing.

"Those two are such a cute couple!" Yelled a voice. I looked over to a stall and saw a little old lady staring at us, happily.

"Argues just like us before we fell in love with each other," Said an old man beside her. I felt face heat up and looked up at Natsume, who also stopped, by hearing the conversation. His face was bright red. Natsume looked at me, a look of pure shock and embarrassment all over his face. I scratched my cheek as I laughed nervously and Natsume averted his gaze from me.

~~~(Time skip)~~~~

We finally reached Iseya, only to find that it was crazy busy. The staff was busy and Sion was very busy, helping with customers. Natsume and I waited patiently for the rush hour to end, by looking around. Iseya was a very big shop and always had many objects, that interested me. (Maybe it's because it was foreign?)

"You're making a funny face," Natsume warned. I looked up at him.

"What?" I questioned.

"You look like you're about to explode," He stated.

"No I don't......... really?" I said, touching my cheeks. I shook my head," Well, I can't help it! I haven't seen these many foreign objects before, so it makes me a little excited," I explained.

"First off, none of these objects are foreign.... You are," Natsume stated. I stopped looking around and looked at him. He was right! Not only am I the foreign.... but I stick out like a sore thumb! (Author-senpai not- If you are Japanese for have ancestral connections to Asia in general, I apologize. It's only to go with the story line) I would be noticed on stage! How can I completely forget about my appearance??

"Natsume.... I can't play Sakura!" I said panicked. Natsume's mouth dropped.

"What! Why?" Natsume said startled.

"I'm not Japanese!" I said, panicked. I don't even know when I grabbed his kimono and started to shake him. I felt a pair of arms pull me back and into a hug.

"Calm down," Whispered Sion," You're making a scene," Sion finished wryly. I looked around and sulked. Everyone was staring at me.

"Sorry... but it's true! I don't look like you guys and I'll certainly stick out on stage," I explained. Natsume stared at me worried. I felt Sion's grip loosen and he sighed.

"You'll be wearing make-up and a wig, so no one will notice you," Sion reassured. I looked up at him.

"But I have an accent," I stated.

"Accent?" Natsume and Sion questioned in union. Sion started to laugh.

"You don't have an accent!" He laughed.

"But-"

"Listen, I don't think Hotaka would have picked you, if he believed that you would give us away," Sion explained.

"Really?" Sion gave me a genuine smile and placed his big hand on my head.

"I'm certain," He told me. Slowly I smiled. I grabbed his arm and pulled it away from my head.

"You're the best," I told him.

"What about me?!" Natsume gasped.

"You started the whole thing," Sion stated.

"I-I didn't know she would freak out over something so small," he defended," I didn't really think she would over think things," He went on. Sion and I laughed as he only dug himself into a bigger hole.

"Anyways, you here for the costumes?" Asked Sion.

"Oh! Yeah, Hotaka wanted us to check if the costumes are done yet," I explained. Sion's smile widened.

"They've been ready since this morning!" Sion confirmed, a little excited. I smiled.

"Great!" I said, clapping my hands.

"DON'T JUST TELL THE LITTLE LADY!" Screamed a voice from the back of the shop. I jumped at the voice and looked over Sion. Sion's father was standing there, with a look of irritation," BRING HER BACK SO SHE CAN TRY HER OUTFIT ON!" He screamed. Sion sighed and looked away.

"I was going to get to that, father," He grumbled.

"You useless child!" Mr. Iseya sighed. His whole demeanor changed when he looked at me.

"Come this way Ms. (F/N)," He said. I smiled wryly.

"let's go," Sion said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along, with Natsume following close behind. being pulled into a backroom, the first thing that caught my attention was the kimono, I was suppose to wear. I felt my mouth drop at the sight of it. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

"You guys didn't hold back," Muttered Natsume. He seemed more wry than impressed. I looked at all the other costumes and saw how good they where.

".... You remember when I said that I'll stick out like a sore thumb, a moment ago?" I said," It will definitely NOT be because I'm a foreigner," I state. Sion laughed.

"I'll admit, I was pretty excited to see you in a beautiful Kimono from Iseya," Sion said. I looked at him and saw how bashful he was and how red his cheeks have gotten. I smiled wry. I should have seen this coming I thought. Mr. Iseya patted my back, making me take a step closer to the kimono.

"Try it on! See if it fits right," He explained. I looked at him and felt my cheeks flush.

"Right now!" I blurted. He nodded his head.

"You can change in that room in the back," He went on. One thing I know about the Iseya's... they are a pretty persistent family. Scooping the Kimono into my arms, I walked over to the door and closed it. As I was changing into the Kimono, I couldn't help, but notice the details and layers. The Kimono itself, was silk, making it soft to the touch. The Kimono was light blue with Sakura peddles littering it. The over coat was a dark blue with a golden peacock design on the bottom left side. Looking into the mirror and sighed. It looked beautiful, that it was embarrassing wearing it. It felt like I was wearing a prom dress.

"It fits just fine," I holler, getting ready to take it off.

"Can we see how it looks on you?" Sion hollered back. I stopped and looked at myself.

"Um.... You'll see on the night of the play," I tell him, starting to slide the over coat off.

"Please," he begged.

"No,"

"Come on,"

"Nope," I argued.

"That's it!" I heard Natsume. I jumped as the sliding door, slammed open. I gasped, placing the coat back over my shoulder and started at Natsume. He was frozen, with a blank stare. Seeming to realize what's going, Natsume's face went completely red.... including his neck. Placing a hand over his mouth, he moved away.

"Natsume?" Sion questioned, as he peered in. His face lit up and he smiled brightly," You look marvelous!" He told me. I could feel my face heating up, to where it was burning. Groaning, I slapped my forehead and looked away.

"I think it's way too much," I muttered.

"Nonsense!" Mr. Iseya said, happily. I looked over and saw a look that Kinshiro would give me, when he fawned over me," You look exactly like a princes!" He said. He sniffed and wiped his eye.

"Are you crying?" Sion asked, shocked.

"No I'm not!" Mr. Iseya snapped, than looked at me, happily," I know he's not much, but you should consider marrying Sion," He started. I felt my face, finally have enough and started to hurt.

"Father!" Sion said startled.

"Shush it you!" Mr. Iseya snapped, then smiled at me once again," I really with to have a daughter like you," He said. Before I knew it, I was blabbering in my own language, causing Mr. Iseya to laugh," You sure are an interesting woman," He stated.

"Father, you're straining her," Sion warned.

*Faint*

"(F/N)???"

"Now you've done it"

"I think I see spirals in her eyes,"

As Mr. Iseya panicked, Sion and Natsume just stared at as if they saw this coming....

~~~~~(Day three)~~~~

A few days have passed since we've started practice. By now, everyone has learned their part and was now working on the fighting parts. Soji was obviously a fantastic actor, but he took the fighting scene way too seriously. Aoi and Soji were working on the fighting scene and I stood back, watching them with fascination. Soji dodged Aoi's attack and nailed him in the ribs.

"OW!" Aoi gasped and stepped back, holding his side. Aoi shot a glare at Soji.

"This is a FAKE FIGHT!" Scolded Aoi. Soji frowned.

"I know, but I keep forgetting. I'm sorry," Soji said. Aoi sighed and rubbed his neck.

"Just be more careful, next time," He said.

"You two can take a break," Hotaka hollered to them.

"Finally," Aoi stated, jumping off the stage and walked off, with Soji following. I looked at the bucket of swords beside me. They are fluent and quick that it was amazing! I thought. I picked up a sword and examined it. Being a Ninja has a lot of grace and stamina in it. I could never be as graceful as them.... At least a Ninja I thought. I swung the sword from side to side and went to put it back.

"Hey!" I jumped at the voice behind me and looked back to see Aoi returning.

"Hey, how's your side?" I asked him. He rubbed it and shrugged.

"It isn't the first time, being hit here, so it shouldn't be bruised," He explained. Aoi looked up at the sword that was still in my hand," I see you're goofing off," He said. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess," I said," I was very fascinated by your fight that I couldn't help it," I explain.

"Hmmmmmm," Aoi placed his hand on his chin as he thought, than smiled," Pull that out and come onto the stage," He said, walking past me and onto the stage.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'll teach you some basics," He explained. I smiled in excitement and rushed onto the stage, like a kid. Aoi chuckled at my action and got looked down at his hands.

"When you're using one Katana, be sure to use both hands," He began, as he showed me. I mimicked him," Good, now place you're feet like this.... there you go," He went on. I listened carefully as he showed my a stance," Alright," I'm going to do a few attacks slowly and all you need to do is block them, alright?" He said. I nodded my head. We've talked about training me to use a weapon, but Kinshiro said it was unnecessary since I'm only doing this once. It made me very excited. Aoi slowly brought his sword down on me and I blocked it.

"Like this?" I asked.

"A little more the left and use your body momentum and push me back," He hold me. I did as told and Aoi drew back. He smiled at me, pleased.

"Good job, you could be a natural with a little training," He praised. I smiled with pride.

"You think so?" I asked him.

"Don't get too excited, I'm just showing basics," He said," Let's continue," He said. He kept slowly swinging at me and I blocked his attacks. Slowly, I noticed that he was starting to move a little faster. Before I knew it, we were at normal pace. I missed an attack and it tapped my arm, sending me into a jumble and missing a second," Don't panic. Stay calm and watch all of my attacks," He reassured. I took a deep breath and watch his arm. Just like he said I regained my rhythm. I could see Aoi smiling at me and heard him chuckled.

"What?" I asked him.

"It's a little funny watching your face going serious to happy," He told me. I glanced at his face and smiled.

"I can't help it. Anyways, it really cool on how good of a teacher you are," I tell him," I just figured you did everything on impulse most of the time," I tell him.

"Should I be offended about that?" He asked. I smiled.

"Honestly, I don't know," I tell him. Aoi sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Alright, let try doing some attacks," Nodding my head, I changed from defense to offense. He blocked all of my attacks and slowly, I gained speed. I even nicked him once!

"I kind of feeling powerful now," I say, unconsciously.

"This is only normal speed, don't get to excited or you'll mess up," Aoi warned.

"I know, but it ju-!!!" I gasped as I tripped on my kimono, as I held my wooden katana high in the air.

"(F/N)!" Aoi yelled, watching me fall and not the katana.

*Crack*

"FUCK!"

*Thunk*

*Thunk*

I landed on the ground and groaned.

"(F/N)!!" Yelled Hotaka as he jumped on stage and helped my up.

"That hurt," I groaned. My forehead hurt and I was a little dizzy. Hotaka tilted my head and peered into it. He looked flustered and his eyes were wide with panic.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled nerviously.

"Y-yeah, but my forehead really hurts," I groaned. Hotaka moved my bangs and sighed.

"It's red, but it doesn't look so serious," he sighed.

"Damn..." Groaned Aoi. Looking over, I noticed that Aoi was on the ground, holding his face. Wakasa came out of nowhere and helped Aoi up.

"Are you alright?" Wakasa asked him. I stared at him confused. I didn't know what was wrong with him.... until he finally moved his hand.

"Yeah... That hurt like hell though," He mumbled. I placed my hand over my mouth as Hotaka and Wakasa stared at him with their mouths hanging," What's with those faces?" He asked, confused.

"That's very bad," I said in my language. Aoi narrowed his eyes.

"Can you say that in Japanese?" He asked, mildly annoyed. Soji walked back on stage, behind Aoi and looked at Hotaka, Wakasa, and I confused.

"What happened?" He asked, confused. Aoi looked back at Soji and Soji stopped in surprise," What happened to your face!?" He gasped.

"My face?" Aoi questioned as he stood up and walked off the stage and to the mirror, that was used to check makeup. I winced.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" Boomed a voice.

"I'm dead," I said in my language. Aoi walked back on stage and glared at me. From the top of his forehead to the jaw line in the right side of his face had a very red and very swollen mark on it. It was from me hitting him with the katana.

"You seriously didn't even think of letting go of the damn sword??" He scolded.

"Aoi... I am so very sorry," I said, this time in Japanese.

"Sorry can't make this go away. MY EYE IS ALREADY STARTING TO SWELL SHUT!" He yelled.

"I know... You can hit with the sword to make it even," I tell him. His one eye opened in surprise at what I was saying and he sighed.

"... I'm not going to hit you," He sighed. He bent down to me and patted my head," I know you didn't do it on purpose, It just hurts and I'm annoyed," He said.

"I'm so sorry," I said, this time I was crying out of guilt.

"Don't worry, It'll be gone within a few days," He reassured.

"It'll still be their when the play happens," Wakasa stated.

"What?!" We yelled in union.

"That's bad," Hotaka mumbled. This made me feel worse.

"If people see Aoi like this out and about, than come to the play, it will be obvious," I whine. Wakasa patted my shoulder and grinned lightly.

"As long as Aoi doesn't leave the house and we place makeup on him during the play, he should be fine," Wakasa explained.

"I'm just happy that my leading lady doesn't have a scratch on her beautiful face," Hotaka stated as he engulfed me into a hug. I patted his arm.

"You can be a little worried about me, you know," Aoi snapped. Hotaka smiled at Aoi.

"You want a hug?" He asked. Aoi's eyes widen in surprise, but quickly narrowed.

"That's not what I met!" He screamed. I sighed. We only has half a week left till the show....

~~~~(Day Four)~~~

Today was day four of practice and Soji and I were rehearsing some of our scenes. This time without the script and putting actions together.

"Since the first time we met" 'Hasime' said, as he grabbed both of my hands, placing on his chest," I haven't been able to stop thinking about you," he told me.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you either," I tell him," You are the first man to ever steal my heart, Hasime," I tell him. 'Hasime' smiled softly and placed his hands on my cheek.

"You have warmed my heart, my Sakura," He told me. Slowly, we leaned our foreheads together and smiled at each other," You will be hunted and killed if you stay with me.... Are you aware of that?" He asked me. I smiled gently.

"I am willing to go against any evil I it means I can be with you forever," I confessed.

"CUT!" Screamed Hotaka. Soji quickly broke out of character and leaned away, blushed madly. I smiled and looked at Hotaka. He seemed pleased," Outstanding job, you two! Your acting is sure to draw people in," Hotaka said excitedly as he raised his fist in determination.

"I wouldn't say my acting is good, but Soji's is sure to fool the audience," I said. Soji turned even redder.

"I love your acting, it's natural," Hotaka told me, getting on stage," Soji's is perfect, but when you act together, you get the story of Hasime and Sakura," He explained. I smiled bashfully. Hotaka than quickly frowned," But YOU!" He pointed his finger at Soji, who jumped," You have bags under your eyes!" He declared," Are you sleeping properly?" He asked worried.

"Since I work in the daytime, I've been having to practice my lines during the night," Soji explained. Hotaka looked at me.

"And you're allowing this?" He asked me, I shrugged.

"Trust me, he's already hard enough to wake up. It's gotten worse and I've told him to set a time, but he looses track," I explained," I can't mom him with everything!" I state. Hotaka narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms.

"You need to get some sleep tonight! If you don't get enough sleep, you'll end up getting sick," scolded Hotaka.

"It's just till the play is over," Soji defended. Hotaka sighed.

"Yeah, but you might get sick before the play and that would be bad," Hotaka explained. Soji frowned.

"He's right, Soji," I reassured him," You should take it easy for today at least," I placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me. Soji smiled softly and nodded his head.

"Alright," He said. Hotaka smiled, clapping his hands.

"Good! Now, tomorrow we will be doing dress rehearsals and then the next day is the play!" Hotaka announced to us," Now you two go and get some rest," he finished. With this, Soji and I headed back to the Tea House. It was dark and the streets were silent. I heard Soji yawn and looked at him.

'We're almost home, so hang in there," I told him. He smiled.

"Yeah," He commented.

"You've been working really hard on the play.... for someone who didn't want to do it," I comment. Soji smiled sheepishly and looked away.

"Honestly, I was very skeptical of this, but since than, its became fun," He explained. Smiling I nodded my head.

"It has hasn't it," I sighed," I just wish it wasn't this short noticed," I mumbled.

"Yeah, I'm worried I'm going to forget a line," Soji said.

"Same, but we've been practicing really hard so we should be fine. I just don't like being in the center of attention" I claim.

"You'll be great!" Soji reassured," And you won't be alone up there, you'll have us," He said. I looked at him shocked, but quickly smiled gently.

"Yeah... that's right," I said, nudging him. We were walking over a bridge when...

"Move it!" yelled a voice, as I was violently pushed away by a man that smelled like booze. I stumbled over and went over the railing.

"Ah!" I screamed as I went over.

"(F/N)!!" Screamed Soji, grabbing my hand, but gasped as he was pulled over.

*Splash*

~~~~(Time skip)~~~

~~~~(Third Person POV)~~~~

Kinshiro was walking around when he heard front door open and a pair of feet walk in. He knew who it was instantly.

"How was practice, you tw-!" When Kinshiro spotted them, he couldn't help being shocked. Soji and (F/N) stood at the entrance.... Soaking wet. They both had their arms wrapped around themselves, shivering and blue. Kinshiro snapped out of it and ran over to (F/N) and placed both of his hands on her shoulder. She was freezing.

"What happened to you guys?" Kinshiro asked shocked.

"We were walked home and while on the bridge, a drunkard pushed me off and Soji tried to save me... but got pulled down too," (F/N)explained as she shuddered.

"Okay, (F/N) go ahead and take a warm bath and Soji go change your clothes and wrap a comforter around you, till (F/N) is done," He ordered.

"Okay," Soji and (F/N) said in union. They walked off with their shoulders hanging down.

Soji's suppose to be a ninja.... he usually wouldn't have been that clumsy Thought Kinshiro, crossing his arms.

"Hope this doesn't effect the play, they have been working so hard on," Kinshiro mumbled.

~~~~(The final day of practice, Reader's POV)~~~~

"You traitor!" Aoi yelled, charging at Soji, who dodged it. At the moment, we were practicing the end game of the play. As they 'fought' 'Hanzo'(Aoi's character) was pushed back and he grimaced.

"The village betrayed me, Hanzo!" 'Hasime" growled. 'Hanzo' stared at 'Hasime' blankly. A ice cold look in his eyes." They used us like pawns... They're using us, Hanzo," 'Hasime' stated. Pain was vivid in his eyes.

"You betrayed me!" 'Hanzo snapped," We've been together since we were children! We were like brothers!" 'Hanzo' explained. 'Hanzo' charged at 'Hasime' and attacked, touching his shoulder. 'Hasime' growled in pain and held his arm," I will show you pain," 'Hanzo' declared as he rushed at me, wrapping his arms around me and jumping up onto a prop. I screamed and thrashed around in 'Hanzo's' grip.

"Sakura!" 'Hasime' and 'Lord Tomoe' (Sion's character) yelled desperately. 'Hanzo' brought his sword up to my neck.

"easy, easy," I whispered to Aoi as I felt too much pressure on my throat. He pulled back a smidge and I stopped.

"Now you will have nothing," 'Hanzo declared as he went for the "Final" blow.

"No!" 'Hasime' screamed. Within a flash, I was pulled out of 'Hanzo's' grip as 'Hasime' stabbed him in the chest with the sword. With that, 'Hanzo' fell motionless. 'Hasime' gasped for air as he stood there in the light. 'Hasime' looked at me, telling me it was my turn.

"Oh Hasime!" I wailed as I threw myself at him. 'Hasime' dropped his sword and hugged my tightly.

"Are you hurt, Princess?" He asked me. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Because of you, I am not," I told him. He smiled softly at me and hugged me again.

"I'm glad," He mumbled. Pulling away, 'Lord Tomoe' walked up to us.

"I'm so glad my only daughter is alive!" Lord Tomoe declared, grabbing my hands and squeezing them gently. He looked back to 'Hasime'," Thank you for saving my daughter.... You have proven yourself to me that you love her," He told him. 'Hasime' bowed deeply to 'Lord Tomoe'.

"I can't see a world without her in it.... I can't see myself without her in my life anymore... I wish to marry her," 'Hasime' told him, with determination. 'Lord Tomoe' looked at me, with a serious look.

"Is this what you want, my daughter?" He asked me. I smiled at him and then to 'Hasime'.

"More than anything," I stated.

"Than a give you my blessing," 'Lord Tomoe said. With this, 'Hasime' and 'Sakura' held hands as they started to walk off stage. Once off, 'Lord Tomoe' proceeded with the rest of the dialog.

"With this, my daughter married Hasime and his village never came back for him. Once they took over the village, Sakura gave birth to a healthy little girl and grew old together as madly in love as they were when they first met. This was the story of two world coexisting and that evil cannot win," He finished, walking off the stage. Hotaka started to clap and we all walked back on stage.

"That was amazing!" Hotaka yelled, excited. We all smiled to each other, happily bowed our heads.

"Thank you!" We said in union.

"This is going to be the best play ever!" He screamed, determined," Thank you all for helping me, we would have been in a bad situation if this didn't happen," He thanked.

"Don't mention it! It's been fun!" I told him.

"Except when I got hit by this block-head and you," Aoi said, pointing his finger at me. I laughed nervously. He face was all purple from where I hit him and his eye was still swollen shut.

"That's the price for perfection," Hotaka said in a feminine manner than pointed at me," Go ahead and change back to your normal clothes, so we don't dirty this one," He told me.

'Roger!" I responded as I went back and changed. After me, they guys got changed and were cleaning the stage.

"You guys done?" boomed a voice. Looking at the entrance of the theater, we saw Kinshiro and Wakasa with baskets. They smiled at us.

"Kin, what are you doing here?" Hotaka asked, surprised.

"You guys practiced late and I thought I would bring some dinner," Kinshiro explained. When he mentioned it, I could smell a flavorful aroma.

"It smells good," I commented, coming down.

"You guys have been practicing so hard, that I feel like I need a part. So I brought everyone a bento!" Kinshiro said, handing me one and patting my head.

"Alright! A free meal," Aoi said, grabbing one. Kinshiro stared at him astonished.

"Wow! I knew she hit you, but she really got you good," Kinshiro commented. Oh! This is the first time Kin has seen Aoi since the incident I thought. Aoi growled and sat down, starting to eat. We all sat down and laughed as we visited. I couldn't help but smile at them. I really love these people I thought.

"LETS MAKE TOMORROW OUR BEST PERFORMANCE!!!" I screamed.

"Yeah!"

...

...

If only I knew what was to come...

~~~~(Early morning, the day of the play)~~~~

I woke up extra early and finished my chores, before waking up Soji. Once I was done, Kin came out and smiled.

"That's enough work for today, so go wake up Soji to see if anything else needs to be done before the play today," Kinshiro recommended.

"Alright, Thanks," I tell him. I walked down the hall and to Soji's room. Opening his door, I gasped," Soji?" I questioned. I was awake, but was still laying down... his face was red and his breathing was forced. He looked at me through clouded eyes.

"(F/N)?" His voice was hoarse and he went into a coughing fit.

"Oh-no," I whine as I got to his side and helped up, so he breath better. Once he was done coughing, I placed my hand on his forhead," You have a fever!" I gasped," KINSHIRO!" I screamed. I heard a thud, followed by running. Soon Kinshiro was running through the door.

"What's the matter?" He asked. He looked down and saw Soji," Oh-no," he mumbled.

"He's got a fever. Can you go and get Wakasa and get Hotaka! I'll try to lower his fever," I ordered. Kinshiro did as I told and I started working my magic. When came to medical issues, I've always been fairly level headed.... as long as I knew what to do. After about 15 minutes, Wakasa appeared with some medical herbs and we made Soji take it. Soon, Hotaka appeared and he sat for 5 minutes crying. Sion caught wind of this and got everyone else to come.

"How did this even happen?" Natsume asked, astonished.

"The bridge incident," I said looked at Kinshiro.

"Oh, right!" he blurted.

"What 'bridge incident'?" Aoi asked.

"Soji and I were walking home when a drunkard pushed me and I dragged Soji with me.... this is my fault," I mumble, feeling ten times worse.

"It's... not your fault," Soji said, grabbing my hand. Thanks to Wakasa's medicine, his fever went down a little, but he was still having a hard time breathing.

"Anyways, what are we going to do about the play?" Asked Sion.

"I can still do the play," Soji stated as he tried to get up.

"NO!" Wakasa and I said sternly.

"It's not that bad," He argued. I placed my hands on his shoulder and pushed him down.

"You need to rest, you'll only make it worse," Stated Wakasa.

"But-!"

"Soji, if you don't do as you're told... I. Will. Rain. Havok. On you," I threatened. That shut him up.

"We need someone to play Hasime," Natsume sighed.

"Let me think!" Hotaka said, placing both hands on his head and closing his eyes. The look of determination made him look like a child. As he sat there in thought, I looked around the room. Somehow, my eyes landed on Natsume. Natsume worked so hard on the script I thought sadly.... And then it hit me.

"I'm gonna get yelled for this one," I said in my language," How about Natsume?" I offered. Everyone looked at me stunned.

"Natsume?" Aoi questioned.

"Me?" Natsume questioned.

"YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" Hotaka yelled, hugging me and kissing me on the cheek, causing me to blush like mad," It has to be you!" Hotaka declared pointed at Natsume.

"Why me?" Natsume questioned again.

"You wrote the script so you know the lines," Hotaka explained.

"So does Wakasa," Natsume stated.

"Yeah, but he's unteachable and Kinshiro................Anyways, it has to be you!" Hotaka said.

"What about me?" Kinshiro pouted.

"I'm not that good of an actor!" Natsume fought.

"I've seen you help the others learn their verses, you are just fine.... PLEASE, The show has to go on!" Hotaka pleaded, bowing his head. Natsume tripped over his words and finally sighed.

"ALRIGHT! I'll do it," He yelled. Hotaka beamed and threw himself at Natsume, hugging him tightly," Let me go!" Natsume growled, though he was bright red.

"This is going to be interesting," Sion mumbled.

"Agreed," I mumbled back.

~~~~(Time skip, fifteen minutes before the play)~~~~

At the current moment, Aoi and Hotaka were doing my hair and makeup. Since coming into the theater, my anxiety was getting the best of me. I could feel my hand trembling and held them together. Hotaka smiled when he was done with my lipstick.

"Done! You look absolutely beautiful, Honey," He told me. I smiled.

"Thanks," I said. I bet I look like a china doll again I thought.

"Alright, you're hairs done," Aoi said. I looked into a mirror and gawked at myself. I looked a lot more natural than last time and far more elegant. I smiled.

"I like this," I tell him.

"I figured you would. You seemed pretty excited to get the make-up off the last time I did it," Hotaka said. I looked at him and grinned.

"It was good, but not me. This is a little more down my alley," I explained. It was natural, but enough to hide my true identity. Aoi and Hotaka were incredible. We smiled at each and nodded our heads in determination.

"Can we come in?" Asked Kinshiro on the other side of the door.

"I suppose," Sighed Hotaka, sadly," With I just had a little more time to stare at her beauty," He grumbled the last part, making it heard to understand him, but Aoi seemed to hear him and shot a glare at Hotaka.

"Don't get any ideas," Aoi snapped. Hotaka stuck his tongue out childishly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, It's nothing, my sweet princess," Hotaka chirped, hugging me. Kinshiro opened the door and looked at me. His eyes widened and his mouth was hanging. All of the sudden, I felt self-conscious and wrapped my arms around myself. Kinshiro blinked and smiled happily to me.

"You look absolutely stunning, (F/N)," he reassured. I smiled as he walked over and patted my head. Aoi grabbed the fan I was suppose to use and swatted at Kinshiro's hand," OW!" Kin gasped, pulling his hand back.

"You can look," Aoi stated, but glared and pointed the fan at Kin," But no touching. It took a while and I don't want to redo her hair," He stated.

"Okay, okay....you didn't have to hit me," Muttered Kinshiro, sad. I couldn't help, but laugh at their little banter. Gasping, Hotaka let go of me and clapped his hands.

"The rest of you need to get ready! Go on Aoi!" Hotaka pushed.

"Okay! Okay! Stop pushing," Aoi complained. I giggled as I watched my idiots bicker.

~~~~( 2 minutes before show)~~~

When I reached the stage, I could hear the crowd. Curious, I peeked through the certain on the side and sucked air. It was a full house. I spotted Kinshiro in the middle of the crowd and we locked eyes. He smiled at me and waved, than gave me a thumbs up. I breathed out and smiled. Having him out there wasn't as nerve-wrecking as it was before. I felt a hand land on my shoulder, making me jump. Pulling back I looked a Wakasa, who was wearing a black outfit so he could move around the stage for the "special affect".... at least that was what Hotaka wanted to call it.

"You okay?" He asked me. I smiled.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but I feel a little better with having everyone here doing their part," I explain. Wakasa smiled and grabbed my hand (Because he knew Aoi would be mad for patting my head) squeezing it.

"You've been practicing really hard and have been very supportive to everyone.... You will do perfect," He reassured. I smiled to him.

"You've been doing a lot for the play too! You helped set the stage up and keep everyone in order! You're role has to be bigger than all of ours!" I tell him. Wakasa blushed and shook his head.

"It's not the big of a role! You're making me feel a little embarrassed now," He told me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"30 Second people! Get in your places!" Barked Hotaka.

"He has such a serious face," I blurted.

"Show's just how much he loved this theater," Wakasa said, leaping to the ceiling to do what he needed to do.

"Guess your right," I mutter and looked beside me. Natsume stood there rubbing his hands vigorously and was as pale as a ghost. Oh! And his forehead was drenched in sweat. His face was strained and he was gritting his teeth. Afraid of him throwing himself into a panic attack, I grabbed his hands, stopping him. He jumped and looked at me shocked. Finding that it was just me, he relaxed a little.

"What?" He asked me, bluntly. I smiled.

"You need to calm down, Natsume. You'll make yourself pass out," I told him. He gave me a look that said "That's not a bad idea" and I shook my head.

"I-I've only practiced once and that was before we started the play! I haven't practiced like the rest of you. Why did Soji have to get sick," He groaned.

"Natsume," I stopped him from going any further in his panic," Forget about Soji. Forget the crowd. Forget the fear you are having. You wrote this play and watched the practices. You know what exactly to do. I wouldn't have recommended you if I didn't believe you could do it," I told him. Grabbing my handkerchief, wiping the sweat off of his forehead," You will have me standing by you all the way," I reassured him. He stared at me shocked, but slowly, he gave me one of his rare soft smiles.

"I guess you're right," He told me, squeezing my hand. I smiled at him shook his hand a little.

"Right! Now let's do the best damn show this town has ever seen!" I cheered, going to my starting position.

"I wonder if Soji is envious of me taking his position," Mumbled Natsume.

"What was that?" I asked, not hearing him.

"It's nothing!"...

~~~ (Act l) ~~~

"Hasime... that's a really wonderful name for my savior," I said, smiling to Natsu- I mean Hasime. At the currant moment, Natsume and I were at the part where Hasime and Sakura meet. 'Hasime' and I circled around each other staring into one another's eyes.

"I gave you my name... now what is yours?" 'Hasime' asked me. I smiled and bowed.

"I... am Sakura.... the only daughter of the Tomoe family," I stated. Hasime smiled and tilted his head a little.

"So a princess?" He asked. I nodded my head once," I should have guessed," He said. I looked at him dumb founded.

"How so?" I asked him. Hasime placed his whole hand on my cheek and looked deep into my eyes.

"Because you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life," He told me. I felt the heat rise in my cheeks and looked away bashfully.

"Sakura!" Sion yelled off stage. Our heads jerked and I grabbed 'Hasime's' hand and pulled him.

"You need to run away, Sir Hasime! If my father finds you he will sure kill you!" I informed him. 'Hasime' nodded his head," You may leave that way. No one will see you," I told him. 'Hasime' ran to the direction I showed him, but stopped and looked back at me. 'Hasime bowed one last time, before leaving the stage and I placed a hand over my heart.

"Sakura!" 'Lord Tomoe' called, as he ran onto stage and too me.

"Father!" I cried to him, as he placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Are you okay, are you hurt?" He asked me concerned. I smiled and shook my head.

"No, I'm fine, father. Are you hurt?" I asked concerned. Smiling, 'Lord Tomoe' shook his head.

"A small flesh wound, but nothing serious," He told me. I sighed relieved and grabbed his hands.

"Let's get you to the infirmary. Just to be safe," I told him, as we walked off of the stage.

"You sound just like your mother," He told me, before we left the stage. Once off, I smiled widely and high-fived Sion.

"That was great!" I whispered. Sion was smiling widely as well and nodded his head.

"That was certainly a adrenaline rush, wasn't it?" He chuckled.

"Look! Aoi's coming out!" I said, pointing out on stage. Aoi jumped onto the stage and looked around. circling around the stage, he found piece of clothing and held it up close to his face and clenched it.

"I'm coming for you, Hasime.... be prepared," He growled fiercely. He threw the cloth into the air and pulled his sword out (The only time he was to use a real sword), slicing it in half as it fell back to the ground and walked over it and off stage. The audience muttered is surprise and suspense and Sion, Hotaka, and I smiled.

"We hooked them! Now we just need to reel them in!" I said.

"Never head it said that way, but you're right! The audience is loving it!" Sion agreed.

"We still have two more acts to go!" Hotaka reminded," Keep doing a good job!" He warned as he went to do something else before we started the second Act.

~~~ (Act ll) ~~~

"I swear to protect you with my life," His expression changed to that of pure pain, along with a sad smile, that captured Sakura's heart," Even... If I can't be directly by your side," he said, painfully. We finally got to the part where Sakura confessed her feelings, but even though Hasime loves her, he knows he can't be with her, but wishes to protect her. I felt tears start to form and bent down her him.

"B-But if I don't have you by my side... The world will have no meaning to me," I went on. Sighing, 'Hasime' placed a hand on my cheek and brought my hand to his cheek.

"My village will surely come after you if I stand by you," He said, painfully. I leaned forward and placed my forehead on 'Hasime's'. As I did, a saw a flash of Natsume and his cheeks started to flush a little.

"I know.... but I'm willing to take those chances, my love," I told him. Slowly, 'Hasime' hugged me and I hugged him back. I could hear some of the women and children crying and sniff. Than a gasp. What Sakura and Hasime didn't know what that they were being watched by Hanzo.

"So that traitor fell in love with a princess," I heard 'Hanzo' say, though I had to act like I didn't know he was there," What right does he think he find happiness. I'll make him feel sorry," 'Hanzo' Declared, walking backwards off stage, as the lights dimmed. Natsume and I ran off stage. Hotaka was also crying and wiped his eyes.

"You okay?" I asked him shocked. He smiled at me and nodded.

"That was just so touching," Hotaka said.

"Y-you don't have to cry about it!" Scolded Natsume, who was blushing madly.

"You are the most heartfelt actor. The way you're able to blush on demand was great," Hotaka praised. Natsume turned even redder and I placed my hand over Natsume's mouth to keep him from yelling," Anyways we're down hill from this point, let's finish this play!" Hotaka yelled motivated.

~~~ (Act lll) ~~~

"Hello? Father?" I asked nervously. The scene we were on is when Sakura was retiring to bed, but heard a noise. Even though she was a little scared, she still went to investigated," Maybe it was just my imagination," I said, with a sigh. 'Hanzo fell from the ceiling and behind me, and I screamed (I didn't have to pretend to scream, because it went completely silent and then a BANG went Aoi landed on the ground) as a arm went around my shoulder. Aoi had too much pressure on my neck, and I tapped his arm a little to let him know. He loosened a little went to cover my mouth, but I stepped on his foot making him let me go. I stepped too hard and Aoi gasped in pain. 'Sorry Aoi,' I thought, backing away with my hands to my chest panicked," Who are you!" I demanded. Wiping his face, 'Hanzo' glared at me.

"I am a friend of your beloved Hasime," He stated. My eyes opened wide with shock.

"His village," I gasped. Hanzo stalked toward me and I took two steps back.

"I apologized that you were pulled into this, princess," He said, pulling his wooden sword out," But this traitor is in need of a lesson... for leaving the village," He said, bringing the sword down on me. I screamed as I covered my head.

"NO!" 'Hasime' screamed, getting in front of me, blocking the attack. 'Hanzo' jumped back and stayed low to the ground," Do not touch her!" Barked 'Hasime' protectively. 'Hanzo' growled and clenched his teeth.

"You traitor!" 'Hanzo' yelled, charging at 'Hasime', who dodged it. At the moment, we were practicing the end game of the play. As they 'fought' 'Hanzo' was pushed back and he grimaced.

"The village betrayed me, Hanzo!" 'Hasime" growled. 'Hanzo' stared at 'Hasime' blankly. A ice cold look in his eyes." They used us like pawns... They're using us, Hanzo," 'Hasime' stated. Pain was vivid in his eyes.

"You betrayed me!" 'Hanzo snapped," We've been together since we were children! We were like brothers!" 'Hanzo' explained. 'Hanzo' charged at 'Hasime' and attacked, touching his shoulder. 'Hasime' growled in pain and held his arm," I will show you pain," 'Hanzo' declared as he rushed at me, wrapping his arms around me and jumping up onto a prop.

~~~~( Meanwhile, with Wakasa)~~~~

~~~( Third Person POV)~~~

Wakasa was adjusting one of the sandbag and looked down and (F/N) and the others as they went on.

I wish I could watch the entire play, they seem to be doing really well. Oh well, I guess what I need to do is pretty important too. Still a shame I can't watch (F/N) act properly while she is prettier than normal. He thought. What he forgot to do was make sure he tied the sand back properly...

~~~ (Back to (F/N)'s POV)~~~

As 'Hanzo' jumped on the pedestal, something happened. Something that shouldn't of happened. As 'Hanzo' wrapped his arms around me.... he groped my breast. I felt heat rise in my face as I elbowed his stomach.

"Shit!" Aoi gasped as he lost his balance and fell off the pedestal. Sion had stepped onto stage and was about to say his line he looked up. Sion gasped and tried to jump out of the way, but Aoi fell right on top of him. Crushing him. As for me, I didn't have time to worry about them, because the pedestal was shaking, causing me to loose my balance.

"AH!" I gasped, about to fall off.

"H-Hang on!" Natsume gasped, stretching his arms out to me. Than I heard a small gasp. Looking to my right, I saw a sand bag, swinging onto the stage with great speed.

"Watch out!" I gasped. Natsume only saw it for a second, before it hit him in the face.... causing him to fly three feet and skid to a stop.... passed out. Finally, I lost my footing, hitting the ground roughly and my breath was knocked out of me. Finally able to breath, I looked over and saw Aoi. He was sitting up and looked at me worried. Slowly, I sat up and placed a hand on my head. Aoi and I looked at Natsume, who was still passed out and than to Sion who was also down for the countdown. We looked backstage to see Hotaka on the verge of tears and very restless. Aoi and I looked at each other and he glared, standing up.

"It took many lives to finally kill you Hasime," He went on. This wasn't in the script, but we needed to recover," Thanks to my comrades, I was finally able to end up," 'Hanzo said," Now I will kill you're belo-!" 'Hanzo' gasped as he turned around and he was penetrated my a sword. I leaned into Aoi's ear and whispered.

"Sorry Aoi, but even I hate a ending where the bad guy lives. Now fall," I told him. My body was still sore from falling, and I was still a little light-headed, but I was determined to have it end semi-right. I saw Aoi give a slight grin.

"You are very strong," 'Hanzo' said," I see why Hasime loved you," He told be, before falling backwards "Dead". I stared at 'Hanzo' in shock and than gasped looking at Natsume, who I wasn't sure was actually head or not. I threw the sword and ran to his side. I leaned my head down to his chest and listened for a heartbeat. THANK GOD THERE WAS ONE! I sighed in relief, but started to cry. The crowd, that was gasping throughout the whole play, was now crying. Even some of the men I heard cry.

"My beloved Hasime and father are both dead. Though I had vanquish Hanzo it will not being my loved ones back," I said, sitting up, stroking Natsume's head, lovingly," It is because of my that you had a weakness... wasn't it?" I sobbed," You lived by your desires my one and only love. I will never love anyone like I loved you," I leaned down to Natsume," I give you a kiss as a farewell," I said, kissing his lips lightly and pulling back. I looked at the sword beside me and picked it up examined it," His sword. I will keep it," I stoop up and squared my shoulders looking into the crowd with determination," For my sin of killing.... I will use this sword to protect the innocent and weak. Or those who could share the same fate as me," I paused as my heart skipped a beat. Though it was hard to see through the crowd... it wasn't hard to see the pale blond hair that belonged to a tall man. Wellem stared at me with a smile on his face. I could tell he knew who I was. I gulped as I pointed my sword at him, trying to look determined," I WILL get rid of the evil in this world... and make it peaceful. And I will start by hunting down the assassin that did the fatal stroke to my loved one," I state. Wellem grinned. I walked off stage and as I did, the curtains closed. Hotaka ran to me and held my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked me worried.

"Y-yeah, A little sore, but I'll live," I explained, flustered. Hotaka hugged me tightly and I groaned.

"That was the best recovery I have ever seen! Good job, (F/N)" He said, nuzzling into my neck.

"Oh!" I gasped in shock. We pulled away, when we heard Sion groan. He was sitting up, holding his head.

"What happened?" He asked, tired.

"Sion!" I gasped, coming to his side and helping his sit up.

"Aoi fell on you," I explained. Sion blinked a few time, than groaned, hanging his head.

"I remember now," He groaned.

"Natsume!" Yelled Wakasa, running to Natsume.

"Damn!" Aoi gasped, looking down at Natsume. We all hurried to his side and peered into his face.

"Natsume?" I whispered, worried. Even though he was breathing, it didn't mean he wasn't in a coma. Wakasa started to shake him around and slap his face a little.

"He's not responding," Wakasa muttered worried.

"OH! I have an idea!" I gasped. I grabbed his ear and twisted it.... HARD.

"OW!" Natsume gasped, sitting up fast. We all sighed in relief and Natsume's head bobbed, as he groaned and held it.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You were hit by a sand bag," I explained. Natsume shot his head up in surprise and glared at Wakasa.

"A SAND BAG???" He snapped. Wakasa flinched in guilt.

"I'm so sorry, I was careless and didn't check that it was properly fastened," He apologized, bowing his head deeply. Natsume went to say something, but sighed.

"Damnit," He groaned.

"What happened to caused Aoi to fall?" Sion asked. I felt my face flush and looked away. Everyone was staring at me. I looked at Aoi, who was also red. So he did know what he did I thought.

"(F/N) overreacted because of something," Aoi stated.

"What?" Asked Sion.

".... Aoi accidently groped me," I muttered.

"What?"

"I SAID AOI GROPED ME!" I snapped. Everyone glared at Aoi.

"So it was your fault," Hotaka accused. Aoi turned even redder and placed his hands up, defensively

"I didn't do it on purpose!" Aoi blurted. Everyone looked like they were about to gang up on him when something caused us all to be shocked.

The crowd was going wild. People were whistling and cheering. Some saying "What an unexpected ending" and "What a strong princess". Hotaka placed his hand out to me and I grabbed it as he helped me up.

"How about an encore?" Hotaka said. Sion, Natsume, Aoi, and I looked at each other and smiled. Helping Natsume up, with Sion and I giving him support, we lined up staring at the curtain. Hotaka drew the curtain back and the crowd got louder. We all deeply bowed and waved our hand.

"(F/N) look," Sion laughed. I followed his gaze and felt my mouth twitch. Kinshiro was sitting there, arms and legs crossed..... asleep. I rolled my eyes as I head Natsume sigh. White Carnations were thrown onto the stage, and I couldn't help, but smile. I looked at everyone and I felt my heart feel whole....

~~~~(Later that night)~~~~

"...And that's what happened," I finished. I was telling Soji how the play went. He seemed to have been doing better and was sitting up on his own. He stared at me stunned.

"Wow... How's Natsume and Sion?" Soji asked.

"They're fine, Wakasa examined them after the play and the don't even have a concussion! Cool, huh?" I explained. Soji smiled softly than pouted," What's up?" I asked, curious.

"I.... wish I got to be in the play," He said. I stared at him for a moment and smiled. I leaned back and crossed my arms.

"I wish you got to be in the play to... but there was always something that bothered me when you acted," I said.

"What?" Soji asked shocked," How so"?

"I don't know.... maybe it's because when you act... you don't seem like the clumsy, nice, and expressive Soji I know," Soji gave me a weird look," I can read all of you guys pretty well, but when you acted it was like you just vanish and Hasime took your body," I explained the best I could.

"I didn't notice," He hummed. I smiled.

"I think it was fun watching everyone do small slipups though," I commented.

"Huh?"

"Ever since the play started.... no, even a little before it, everyone's been super clumsy and very unninja," I laughed," Granted it was my fault that Aoi got that bruise, You got sick, Aoi falling off the stage, and everyone teasing Natsume for me kissing him, but everyone's been equally clumsy. It was fun seeing that side of them," I giggled. I stared at Soji, who had a blank expression. He blinked a few times.

"... You kissed Natsume?" He asked. I blinked a few times and I felt my face start to heat up.

"Oh my god.... I kissed Natsume," I gasped, NOW letting the realization hit me," IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!! IT WAS JUST A STAGE KISS!!!!!!! STAGE KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I gasped. Soji sighed and looked away. He seemed like he wanted to say something, but didn't. Looking at me, he patted my head.

"You should go to bed. You had a long night, so get some rest," He explained. I was really embarrassed and nodded my head, walking back to my room. Closing the door, I sighed. I felt something within my since and I looked out the window that was open. On the Sill was a single red rose.

~~~(Someone else's POV)~~~~

A breeze past me as I watched the little Heroine, grab the rose and examined it. She looked around, but didn't spot me. Sighing, she closed the window with the rose still in hand. I chuckled. The way she confronted me on the stage was very daring and risky.... though she knew I wouldn't have done anything in public. I couldn't help but find her interesting. If I felt like it I would have even kidnapped her and took her to my country.... but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do so.

"You are a mystery, my little heroine," I said out loud, vanishing into the shadows.

...

...

...

...The end...

~~~~( Just kidding, heres a secret ending)~~~~

Kinshiro was walking to (F/N)'s room, finding it odd that she hasn't gotten out of bed to do her chores yet. One of the servants had to wake up Soji, who was feeling healthy now and went to work. Finally he reached the door and tapped on it.

"(F/N)??" He asked. There was no response and Kin started to feel worried. He slid the door open and gasped when he looked in," (F/N)!!!" He gasped. Still lying in her futon, (F/N) laid there motionless and pale. Kinshiro almost thought he could see her soul leave her body. Though Soji was sick the day of the play.... didn't mean that (F/N) wouldn't get sick sooner or later...

...

...

...

... the end....