↬︎ Seokjin & Yoongi ↫︎

Our first smut!!
18+
Unless you like this sort of stuff ya nasty

Thank you to @curvy_army

__________✨✨✨✨✨__________

| Your p.o.v |

I walked down the long hall of Big Hit Entertainment, my work place.

I moved here to South Korea from America, to become a make-up artist for kpop groups.

And good thing I study Korean, if not I wouldn't have gotten the job.

I entered into a dance room to see the boys practicing for their new comeback this week.

So there's lots to do, which is very stressful for the staff and the boys.

I sat down on a chair and watched the boys dance.

I grew close to the boys, their my second family along with the staff. And they treat me nicely and they never talk about my weight.

I'm a chubby person, but they didn't care. That's why I love about them.

Being close to the boys 24/7 is fun but sometimes stressful being around chaotic boys.

But I kinda grew fond of two of them.

Seokjin & Yoongi

I wouldn't say I have a crush on them because that's so immature but....have you seen them!

I blush at the thought of dating one of them. But they probably wouldn't like me because of my weight...typical.

But I'm pretty sure they can't date any staff member and it wouldn't even work out.

I continue watching the boys dance through the mirror and I notice Yoongi and Seokjin looking at me.

I rubbed my eyes to see if I was just seeing things because I could be a blind bitch sometimes.

I look again back at the mirror and I still see the looking at me.

I saw Yoongi smirk and Seokjin winked at me.

I look away and played on my phone.

———

It's currently break time for the boys so I took the opportunity to use the restroom, I walked out of the practice room and headed towards the women's restrooms.

After doing my business I wash my hands, dry them and walked out of the restroom.

As I walked down the hall I notice two figures standing apart from each other.

I walked closer and notice it was just Yoongi and Seokjin.

I walked closer and I was about to enter the practice room until Jin spoke.

"Practice ended early, princess." Jin said.

"Oh okay, thanks" I said.