𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒌𝒋𝒊𝒏

Alpha Reader x Omega Jin

lime...sorta

p.s.

i don't know much about the omegaverse so please don't come at me!!

✨🌸✨🌸✨

| 3rd p.o.v |

You're laying down on your king size bed as you waited for Jin to come home from work.

As you stretched out your chubby figure, you heard the door open and close. You sat up and saw Jin rush intro your shared bedroom and tackled you.

He brushed his head against your body and kept trying to pry off your shirt.

"Jin, what's wrong?"

You asked and he peeked his head up and shown you his puppy eyes and you knew exactly what's going on.

"Are you about to go in heat?"

You asked.

Jin nodded his head and started to kiss you all over your neck. As an female Alpha you had to help him out whenever he's about to go into heat.

"please (Y/n), I need you"

Jin begs.

Whenever it came to having sexual intercourse, YOU are the dominant one and Jin doesn't mind being the bottom.

"Mommy, please"

Jin continues to beg as he rubs his hard on against your leg. His ears and tail eventually showed and he couldn't stopped wagging his tail.

His pheromones were all over the place and you couldn't handle it. Jin was getting irritated and pushed you down on the bed.

He kissed your lips and down to your neck.

"Jin, stop please; the rest of the guys will be here soon."

You wanted to pounce on him and show him who's the dominant one in the relationship but his pheromones are all the place that you couldn't think straight.

"These are mine and mine only"

Jin says referring to your breast. Before anything serious happened you guys heard the door bell ring.

Jin got mad and growled, he get off of you and fixed his appearance before heading towards the door and opening to see the rest of the members with food and board games.

You fixed your shirt and headed out the bedroom and greeted the rest of the members.

Everyone settle down in the living room, while you and Jin were in the kitchen, you guys had a heated make out session before returning to the group.

"Just wait until everyone leaves, then you'll be screaming mommy."

•••

hey guys!!

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and also i'm very proud of myself i've been more active recently and i'm just glad i can make you guys happy through my stories.

well until next time !

stay safe !!