↬︎ Jimin ↫︎

Thank you @The_Dream_Writer

——✨✨✨——

Choi (Y/n), the most innocent girl in her school, is dating THE Park Jimin.

(Y/n) and Jimin started dating when he got to know her for a chemistry project a while back. It was hard for Jimin to ask her out due to her being shy and all.

But with help of his friends he managed to become her boyfriend.

The reason he fell in love with (Y/n) is because her chubby body, Jimin loves to her chubby lumps and her squishable cheeks. He will fight anybody that talks poorly about his presious (Y/n).

As for (Y/n), she loves Jimin will all her heart. She was just too shy to say anything to him, but when they became partners she decided to open up a little and she does not regret a thing.

___

The bell rang meaning its lunch time.

As (Y/n) walked out her class, she spotted Jimin already waiting for her. Jimin smiled when he saw his beautiful girlfriend and he approched her and pecked her spot lips.

(Y/n) blushed while Jimin smiled happily, he then intertwine his hand with her chubby hand.

After getting lunch, Jimin and (Y/n) walked towards the roof where they always eat their lunch, its usually them on the roof and nobody else.

When they finished their lunch, they sat there quietly and enjoying the view along with the breeze.

"(Y/n)?" Jimin said.

(Y/n) turned her head and noticed that Jimin is extremly close to her face and she couldn't help but blush.

"Yes" she quietly lets out.

Jimin leans in slowly and soft plump lips connected with his girlsfriend's soft lips.

Just like in the movies, it was perfect.

Jimin puts his hand behind (Y/n)s head to deepen the kiss.

(Y/n) is a blushing mess, but she was a bit nervous. Even though Jimin and her share many kisses, she still gets nervouse because Jimin is her first boyfriend along with himbeing her first kiss.

Jimin pulled away and smile at (Y/n), knowing she would be a blushing mess.

"I love you, (Y/n)" Jimin said.

(Y/n) smiled shyly and looked a him.

"I love you to, Jimin" she said.

Once again Jimin kissed (Y/n) but this time he added tounge.

(Y/n) was surpried and didn't know what to do, she then felt Jimin's hand go up and down her leg.

He then kisses her cheek and on to her neck.

he gave her neck butterfly kisses.

This was (Y/n)'s first time expericening this, so she didn't know what to do.

Jimin kissed, licked (Y/n)s neck, until he started nibbling (Y/n)s neck, causing her to let out a shaky moan.

He left multiply hickey's on her neck.

Jimin kissed (Y/n)s lips one last time unitl he moved his head towards her ear.

"Next time, princess." Jimin whispered.

He smirked.

Leaving (Y/n) dumbfounded.

"What just happened?"

.

.

.

Don't forget to comment & vote!