↬︎ Yoongi ↫︎

| 3rd p.o.v |

Y/n is the maid of honor for her best friends wedding. She was already ready in her light lavender dress.

She was walking around getting everything ready for the ceremony and making sure today is perfect for her best friend.

Her dress showed her chubby curves that made her looking amazing. She also wore light makeup because she's not a fan up heavy makeup.

"Y/n please don't over work yourself"

Y/n turned around to see Yoongi in a tuxedo.

Her heart skipped a beat and her chubby cheeks turn lightly red.

"I won't I'm just trying to get everything ready, I have to make this day perfect!" Y/n said with determination in her voice.

Yoongi smiled. "We'll see you when the ceremony starts."

Yoongi walked away and Y/n got back to work.

Ceremony time

The music can be heard in the hallway where the bridesmaids and the bride stood.

"Don't worry Soo-Young, you look beautiful and this is your big day don't be nervous." Y/n cheered up her best friend that is about to get married.

Soo-Young smiled and hugged her best friend.

"Thank you Y/n, this couldn't have happened without you're help." Mins smiled.

"Okay ladies it's time." Y/n yelled.

The doors opened and everyone stood up and looked at the door. The flower girl starting walking and tossing flowers on the floor and then came along the bridesmaids.

I walked down the isle and smiled.

Then I saw my best friend walk down in her beautiful wedding dress.

She kissed her dad and stood in front of me.

"You m ay be seated." The pastor said.

——

After giving each other their vows the door open to reveal the ring bear.

Soo-Young's soon to be husband grabbed the rings.

"Do you, Min Yoongi take Kim Soo-Young to be you're lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He said and slides the ring on Soo-Young's ring finger.

"And do you, Soo-Young take Min Yoongi to be you're lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Congratulations, you may kiss the bride."

Yoongi and Soo-young shared a passionate kiss.

Y/n heart shattered into a million pieces as she watched her best friend married the man Y/n had a crush for years.

She wanted to cry but she had to hold back her tears, she didn't want to cause any problems.

Party time

Y/n watched as Yoongi and Soo-Young shared their first dance as a married couple.

Y/n heard someone sit down next her and didn't even look up.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry."

You look up and see Namjoon comforting you.

Y/n silently cried until she heard her friends voice.

"Y/n why are you crying?" Soo-Young asked worriedly.

Y/n looked up and saw Yoongi, which made her feel worse.

"Nothing...it's nothing I'm just happy for you guys." Y/n faked smiled.

But Yoongi didn't believe you.

"Y/n I known you for the longest and I can tell that you're lying." Yoongi said.

"It's nothing."

Y/n was about to walk away until Yoongi grabbed ahold of your wrist.

"Please tell me what's wrong?" Yoongi's voice was full of concern.

"Fine if you want to know so badly! I'm in love with you Yoongi. I had a crush on you ever since we first met but you fell in love and got married with my best friend and it hurts so bad. I was hoping that you'll love me but I was wrong. I always thought it was my weight and you didn't want a fat girl like me. But congratulations on breaking my heart."

Y/n ran away with Namjoon running after her.

Yoongi felt his heart break and felt guilty not knowing that you loved him.

But it was too late.

He lost the girl the that he truly wanted to get married with.

————

I'm shedding tears 😭

I was also listening to The Truth Untold to make myself even more sad.

I would also like to say is THANK YOU FOR 2Ok READS!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS 💞🥺

Don't forget to comment and vote