↬︎ Namjoon ↫︎

Warning ⚠️
Contains
•Depression
•Self harm
•Abuse

Read at you own risk.

Thank you @XxCrusTyCraBxX

_________✨✨✨✨✨✨_________

| 3rd p.o.v |

(Y/n) laid down in her bed, not wanting to get up nor go to school. Even though it's Friday, she still didn't want to go.

But she didn't want to stay home either.

(Y/n) got out of her bed and changed into her school uniform, she then walks into her bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror.

She had really bad eye bags and her hair was a birds nest.

She looked down at her wrist and and touched them carefully from her previous cuts she did last night.

She looked at herself in the mirror one more time with saddens in her eyes.

"Why do I have to be so ugly and fat, no one will ever love me" she said to herself.

———

After getting herself ready, she headed downstairs quietly not trying to wake up her drunken mother who abuses her 24/7.

(Y/n) walked out and headed to school while listening to her music, the only thing that made her happy.

———

When she arrived at school, people already started talking about her.

Many people laughed and threw stuff at her.

She ignored them but also wanted to cry.

"Look the fat pig is here"

"I'm surprise she's didn't kill herself yet"

"Just kill yourself already"

Even though (Y/n) has headphones in, she can still hear their hurtful comments.

As (Y/n) walked down the hallway towards her locker.

From afar there was boy watching her and felt his heart shatter into a million of pieces.

Watching the girl he likes since middle school being bullied.

(Y/n) grabs her book and headed off to her first class.

(Y/n) walked into her classroom and went to go sit down her seat by the window like any typical anime character. She also ignored the hateful comments from her classmates.

(Y/n) sat down and looked out the window and hoping today will go by fast and hopefully her last day.

———

School was finally over and (Y/n) didn't head home, instead she went up to the schools roof.

She puts her bag down and stands close to the ledge.

She looks down.

Arms spread.

Eyes closed.

She leans forward.

But someone pulled her back making her land on top of them.

A loud thud was heard and (Y/n) looked back to see who saved her from ending her life.

It was her crush.

Kim Namjoon

Then he hugged her tightly and she felt him shaking.

"Please, don't ever scare me like that ever again (Y/n)." Namjoon said.

"Why did you save me?" She asked.

"You should've let me die, nobody in this world cares about me. People want me to end my life so I'm doing what they want. My mom doesn't care she abuses me every single day. So what's the point of living."

"Because I care about you (Y/n). It hurts me to see you like this, Ive should of been their sooner for you and helped you out. But I couldn't and I feel guilty for not helping you. And if you ended your life, I've would have been miserable. I love you (Y/n) ever since middle school, I miss your smile and laugh. I want my old (Y/n) back. I don't care about the way you look, and I also don't care about your weight. I like the way you are. So please don't end your life when there's so much more you haven't seen yet."

(Y/n) looked at Namjoon with tears eyes.

"Namjoon, I didn't know; I'm sorry." (Y/n) said and hugged him tightly as tears fell from the both of them.

(Y/n) pulled away from the hug and looked at Namjoon and she wiped away his tears and he smiled showing off his beautiful dimples that she loves.

"Don't cry" (Y/n) said.

Namjoon also wiped away her tears which caused her to blush a little from his warm touch.

"By the way, I like you to." (Y/n) said.

"You do?!" Namjoon exclaims.

(Y/n) nodded and Namjoon grabs her chubby face and kissed her passionately.

'My first kiss' 

They pulled away from each other and they were a blushing mess.

"Let's go on a date, tonight." Namjoon said.

(Y/n) nodded at his idea and they started walking back.

"And also you can stay at my place." Namjoon continued.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." (Y/n) said.

"Trust me, you won't be"

(Y/n) smiled and grabbed Namjoon hand and he kissed her forehead.

"I love you, (Y/n)"

"I love you to, Namjoon"

Look at this beautiful man ✨

Don't forget to vote and comment!

What's your favorite BTS era?

Mine is either You Never Walk Alone or Love Yourself: Answer.

BTW GO STREAM 'BOY WITH LUV' !!!