Chapter 1: The Trip to Diagon Alley

^i drew this so please don't copy it along with anything else that I do.

______

It's the summer after a hectic fourth year for Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy, as the two boys prepare for their upcoming fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; they are each getting ready for the annual trip to Diagon Alley to get their new school supplies. When starting the fifth year, they require new books. Albus' brother James is going into his seventh and final year at Hogwarts, who also found out is going to be headboy. While his sister Lily will be going into third year. But with Albus being Harry and Ginny Potter's son he has many cousins that are also in Hogwarts as well, being a Weasley relative and all. Some have even graduated already.

Ginny and her children wake up early that morning and she prepares them a hardy breakfast of eggs and bacon. While she sips on her morning tea. They are going to be traveling to the heart of London today. Harry has already flooed to the Ministry for his job. Harry Potter is the head Auror. After the Battle, he didn't return to school to finish out his seventh year, but applied to be an auror right away and just have climbed the ranks ever since and made his way up to being head auror. Meanwhile back at 12 Grimmauld Place; the home Harry inherited from his godfather Sirius, Ginny and her children are heading out to the Leaky Cauldron, as a passageway to Diagon Alley.

The Potter's make there way to Ginny's brothers' joke shop, Weasley's Wizarding Weezes, just as a stop to say hi. Her brother George and his late twin Fred had started that shop while still in Hogwarts, but quit when they got the residency in Diagon Alley. Recently her other brother Ron, Harry's best friend, had quit his position as an auror to help George run the shop. James, Albus and Lily follow their mother into the shop and see their uncles and cousins along with a few other aunts. The three Potter children separate in the shop going there own ways to look at different things among the shelves. While Ginny talks with her brothers and sisters-in-law.

While looking around Albus catches sight of a tuft of white blond hair out of the corner of his eye. Knowing exactly who that is, his best friend Scorpius, he goes and follows to catch up with him.

"Scorpius!" Albus shouts to get his best friends attention. The young blond turns around to see his friend coming up to him. He smiles at his best friend.

"Oh hello Albus, I didn't see you there" Scorpius says to Albus.

"That's alright, how has your summer been so far?" Albus asks.

"Pretty boring actually, it being just father and I, I'm home alone a lot of the time" Scorpius tells the other boy.

"Why don't you spend the rest of the summer with me and my family, I'm sure mother wouldn't mind" Albus suggests to Scorpius.

"I'd love to Albus, but I'll have to ask father, but he's busy at the moment working and all" Scorpius tells the taller boy.

"Well you can owl me back, there still three weeks to go till we go back" Albus mentions.

"Great! So have you gotten you supplies yet?"

"No, we just got here, mother is just stopping to say hi to the family, would you like to join us?" Albus asks his friend.

"Sure" Scorpius answers simply.

After another ten minutes Ginny rounds up her children and Scorpius, and they head to Gringotts first, after a quick trip their vault, the family goes to Madam Malkins to get Albus new robes since she insists that his old ones are too small. James and Lily, didn't socialize with Scorpius, James even sent a few glares his way. Lily on the other hand, didn't because she knew James would say something to her if she did. Once Albus was done and Ginny paid for them they headed to their next destination which would be Flourish and Blotts Bookshop. This is the stop Scorpius was most looking forward too.