Chapter 16: Emotions Flare Up

For Scorpius in the last three days without Albus were hard. He just got word that Albus should be returning back to Hogwarts this evening, today being Friday. Scorpius hasn't been able to sleep well at all. In fact he had a dream the other night about the augury bird and Scorpius remembers that he and Albus were trying to figure out what that was supposed to mean. He knows that Albus would want him to be strong, so he's going up to the library for his off period to try and get back to figuring it out. He has notes of what Albus' dreams so he can look them up and do this for Albus.

But what Scorpius doesn't know is how Albus will react now that he and Scorpius were outed to the whole school. Since that was what he feared James would do and it took a toll on him. Now Scorpius fears what will come of Albus now that it's true and when he finds out. Scorpius finally reaches the library and goes to his usual place towards the back and puts his things down and pulls out a few books to read. One is his copy of Fantastic Beats, and the other is about charms. Scorpius has been trying to avoid going to the Great hall during meal times since he's still getting stares and hears whispering going on. He was minding his own business when the one and only Marcus Davies sees him and goes over to the Slytherin boy.

"Hey snake, where's your little boy toy?" Marcus says smirking. Scorpius tried to ignore him.

"Listen to me snake!" He says, shoving Scorpius then drawing his wand out when McGonagall walks in.

"Mr. Davies" she says. "Come with me"

Meanwhile, at the hospital Albus is about to be discharged from St. Mungo's. He's there with his family, James and Lily obviously have to stay at Hogwarts, but his mum and dad, along with a few aunts and uncles were there with him yesterday. He's been awake since yesterday, but he refused to speak about what happened. However with now looking down at his arm and torso seeing the scars he's afraid to see Scorpius again. The boy is afraid that his boyfriend with hate him now. With all the scars and the horrid word on his arm.

He's hated being called that ever since he was young and James would tease him. After James heard Harry and Ginny talking when they were young and the parents were scared that Albus was in fact a squib, but after a couple more years he started to show his magic and the parents were thankful. James just didn't stop though he kept teasing.

"Al, sweetheart can you please talk to us?" Ginny asks her son.

"We just want to know what happened that night?" Harry finishes the question. Albus thinks about it and finally nods in agreement. It's only the three of them right now.

"Well..." the boy starts. "...I was wandering the dungeons back to the common room since I was off that period and, and..." Albus pauses and a few stray tears roll down his cheeks.

"It's okay, we're alone" Ginny reassures Albus.

"And he stops me, he talks to me but as I tried to back away then he binds me then—" Albus stops thinking back to the torture.

"He? Who was it Al?" Harry asks.

Albus musters up everything him to say his name. he hates having to think of it. He takes a deep breath and tells his parents.

"Marcus, Marcus Davies" Albus says quietly.

"You mean James' friend Marcus?" Harry asks Albus who nods his head.

"What else happened" Ginny butts in noticing how Harry's temper is rising.

"Well he uses that spell you, dad told us about that cuts you all up, but being frozen in place I couldn't scream or yell for help so I just had to lay there in silence then I felt pain and some pressure on my arm I didn't know then what he was doing, but now..." Albus trails off looking at his arm seeing what's there, a few more tears escape.

"Alright sweetie that's enough, but we have to go to see headmistress McGonagall in a few so you can go change your clothes and we'll floo over" Ginny explains.

His parents exit the room and Albus changes clothes. And when he's ready he goes with his parents to a fireplace and they floo to Hogwarts. This makes Albus increasingly more nervous about everything.

"Ahh, Harry, Ginny and Albus, how are you?" McGonagall greets them.

Albus shrugs and takes a seat while his parents tell the headmistress what he just told them. He knows that he had to listen to it again but that didn't make it easier. The only thing Albus liked was that he didn't have to say it all again. McGonagall seems to understand and soon she's leaving her office. Harry and Ginny say goodbye to their son. After being ordered to go to the infirmary to see Madam Pomfrey. So he obeys and goes. He's there for a while getting checked then she calls up James and Lily to see him.

James and Lily hug him. Lily tighter than James. It was just his siblings. They asked Albus but he didn't want to explain it again so he told them that if they really want to know to ask mum and dad. Harry and Ginny got right to owling the rest of the family. Soon he's excused from the infirmary and the three siblings walk down to the Great Hall for dinner. They walk in and the siblings separated two when to the Gryffindor table and Albus went to the Slytherin table. As soon as he reaches it he's immediately ambushed by a hug from Scorpius.

"Al! I missed you so much" the blond Slytherin says.

"I missed you too Scorp" he says sadly. Thinking that as soon as he knows Scorpius is going to leave.

"Oh my Merlin, Albus I was scared to death about you but then father owled me that he was one of the healers helping you when you got there, I've been trying hard to stay strong without you but it's been hard because..." Scorpius trails off.

"Because why Scorp?" Albus questions.

"Well because the day it happened someone outed us and the whole school now knows" Scorpius tells him.

"What!" Albus says panicking a bit.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I wanted you to know before you find out by someone else" Scorpius says.

"Who was it do you know?" Albus asks.

"No I don't" Scorpius says.

"Well I do" Tracy Nott says from next to her brother. Albus didn't realize they where there.

"Who?" Both boy asks.

"Well I heard it was Marcus Davies, and I heard he's been expelled, McGonagall ordered him up to her office, and then he was to get all his things from Gryffindor tower and go back to her office to be flooed home" she tells them.

"That's why McGonagall wanted him" Scorpius says.
Albus looks at him.

"Oh he was teasing me in the library when she came in and called him away" Scorpius tells.

"Well I know why he was expelled" Albus says.

"Really" Scorpius and Tracy say.

"Yeah because of me, he was the one that did it, when I told my parents they told McGonagall and, yeah" he says fidgeting with his sleeves.

"He did it!" Scorpius shouts loud enough for a few people to give them looks. Albus nods and stays quiet after that.

Albus didn't eat any dinner he just went down to the common room with the rest and let them all talk. When they all went to change into their night clothes Albus stayed put. He doesn't want to change in front of anyone. Now he's more self conscious then ever. As soon as he takes off his jumper everyone's going to see the scars. He waits for everyone to file out of the wash room and goes into there alone. Locking all the doors to make sure. He changes quickly and goes right to bed. Albus was exhausted, Scorpius didn't think much of Albus' behavior today. He knows a lots happening right now. He's sure Albus will be back to his old self soon.

However it was during dinner that Lily and James found out from Roxy and Fred, who were told by a Slytherin in their Charms class and to say that the pair were furious was an understatement. James was appalled that one of best friends would do something like that to his brother. He was mad at Marcus for hurting him at the Quidditch tryouts, but this was a new low. James is fuming and he'll never talk to that arse anymore. Lily was going to go yell at him until she realizes she can't. She never liked the guy to being with, but this gives her a whole new reason to just hate him more now. They wanted to talk to Albus, and tell him but when they see he's left the great hall they guess he must of found out from one of the Slytherins or Scorpius. They'll just talk to their brother tomorrow.