O N E

Jimin POV:

Jimin was walking down the hall. He was heading to his first class.

There were two separate school for alphas and omegas. It has been like that for centuries. Werewolves live for a long time. Up to 2 billion years old. A very long time. Jimin is only 16. All werewolves find their mate(s) at 18, when they're adults.

When Jimin went into his class everyone was whispering.

Male omegas were rare. White male omegas were extinct. Well were supposed to be, Jimin is a white male omega. He has curves in all the right places. A big, fleshy ass. Plump lips, and chubby cheeks. All the girls were jealous.

"Haven't you heard the alpha school is combining with this one. Alphas are over populated"

Jimin didn't know what alphas were. He just knew he could have potentially have new more friends. He went to his seat. He looked around. There were a few people in his class.

Haejin- Somewhat popular, also male. Not as pretty as Jimin.

Lisa- Really popular. Tries to be friends with everyone. Really annoying at times.

Jenny- Not popular at all. Has curves, in right and wrong places. Really pretty. Sometimes bullies Jimin.

And last but not least...

Taeyeon- Not popular, does not have many curves. Bullies anyone she sees.

Jimin rested his head on his desk. He put in his head phones, but did not play any music. He sat there and listen to muffled whispering.

" I heard there are supposed to be six alphas who are real popular. They fight and bully a lot. I really want one to mate me"

Jimin listened and listened. He did not want to move. He did not want to listen. He finally got his phone and played music.

All of a sudden... the teacher came in. He took out his headphones.
"Okay, so I know many of you heard the alpha school is over populated, therefore, we have six new students today. We may or may not get more through the year. Gentlemen please come and introduce yourselves."

Jimin raised his head. He saw six muscular men. All beautiful in Jimins eyes.

One of them had broad shoulders. Plump lips, but not as plump as Jimin's. Dark brown hair.

The one next to him was smiling. He had very deep dimples. He was tall. Dark green hair.

The one next to him was also smiling. He had a bunny smile. Very cute. He had black hair.

The one next to his was a weird looking guy. He had his eyes scrunched together. He furrowed his eyebrows. He looked as if he was looking for someone.

The one next to him looked like a baby. He had a small face. Blonde hair. He had thin lips. Looked very irritated.

The last one looked really happy. He smiled. It was heart shaped. Dark brown hair.

Jimins class has groups. They all had groups of seven. Everyone sat together, except jimin. He was seated alone because he was different.

"Hi, my name is Jin. I hope we will become friends"
"Hello, my name is Namjoon"
"I'm Jungkook, I hope we get along and become great friends"
"Im Taehyung, or V. I hope we become friend and live a happily ever after"
"Hi,I'm Yoongi"
"Hi everyone, I'm Hoseok. I hope we get along and become great friends. And all be happy"

They all introduced themselves. They all looked absolutely gorgeous to Jimin.
"Okay, can you guys take a seat....mmmmm.... At Jimins group"

Jimin heard his name. He looked up at the teacher. He payed attention to everything but what his teacher was talking about.

"What miss?"
"These gentlemen are gonna take a seat by you...can you pleased raise your hand?"

He raise his hand. All six looked at him with a certain look. Lust. Of course his innocent brain didn't know that.

They all took a seat at Jimin's group. Jimin put his head phones back into his ear. He played his favorite song. He took out his sketch book and opened to a new page. He started to doodle in it. He ended up with a fairy with butterflies surrounding her. She had a flower crown on also.

The six boys continued to look at poor Jimin. He only had 4 classes. Each class was an hour and a half long.

"Every omega has to be careful because offspring can be harmed by this... Jimin, can you tell me what i just said?"
"Every Omega has to be careful eating spicy or super sweet foods because it can harm offspring."
"Good job. Now tell your partners to pay attention"
"Can you guys please pay attention, I don't like getting into trouble"

All Six of them started to pay attention to the teacher. She continued to talk. This, of course, being a class for only omegas. Jimin did not know why alphas were there.

Jimin raised his hand to answer a question.

"What happens if you or someone else, kills the offspring while you are still pregnant?........Yes Jimin"
"A lot of blood will pour out of your parts"
"Correct"

Jimin smiled. He was smart. Smartest in his class. He heard a low growl and immediately bowed his head in submission. He heard a whisper.

"Yoongi, you know you can't do that. You will scare every omega here"

Jimin was practically shaking. He wasn't scared. He was terrified. He never heard an alpha growl.

The growl was deep and quiet. It was terrifying.