S I X

Jimin POV:

Yoongi and Jimin woke up. Both in heat and rut. As long as they ouch each other they are okay. Jimin tried to sit up but Yoongi growled.

"Lay back down"

Jimin instinctively laid back down. Yoongi pulled Jimin close. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin. Jimin snuggled into Yoongi. Yoongi and I'm in sighed in content.

Ring ring

Jimin's phone went off. Jimin reached back and found his phone. He looked at it. His mother messaged him.

Mother:
Listen you little brat, I need you home. Don't bother asking why. If you do you will be punished. Remember I know everything.

Me:
You don't know everything

Mother:
I know what happened with your father and your cousins and everyone else that had some fun

Me:
Alright, I don't care. Im moving out soon anyway.

Mother:
I'll send that video to everyone

Me:
Go ahead

Jimin shook his head a chuckled. Yoongi was already asleep.

Mother:
If you don't get to this house I will call the police

Me:
What did I do?

Mother:
Ran away from home

Me:
First off, Grandma took me away. Secondly, the police can't do anything. I'm moving in with all of my mate. All six of them.

Mother:
You don't deserve love you stupid, fat pig. You should just die because your mates don't even love you. Your useless.

Me:
I'm not fat, and I do deserve love. Everyone in this world deserves loves. I not useless. The only thing useless is your words. There harmless.

Mother:
Wait until I find you

Me:
What are you going to do? Kill me? Hurt me? Rape me? News flash, one of my mate already fucked me once. You want me to send you a video later?

Mother:
Your a whore

Me:
I'm only a whore because my mother is one

Mother:
I put you in the world and I'm not afraid to take you out of it

Me: okay, have fun I guess

Mother:
I called the cops. They are on the way to where your at

Me:
Okay, bye

They said bye. Jimin turned off his phone and woke up Yoongi.

"Daddy wake up"
"What is it baby boy?"
"I need to go to the mall right now"

Yoongi I got up put some clothes on. Soon enough they were at he mall. Jimin threw his phone away and bought a new one. He got Yoongi's number, only his number.

"Thanks"
"Why did you need a new phone?"
"My mother called the cops and tracked down my location when I was messaging her"
"Oh okay"
"And is it okay if i....."
"If you what?"
"If I..."
"What Jimin, spit it out already"
"Is it okay if I move in with you?"
"Yes you can, you will be sharing a room with someone"
"Can I share a room with you please?"
"Sure"
"Yayy"

Jimin was so happy.

Jimin heard this voice inside his head.

"Daddy, I hear a voice inside my head"
"Does it sound like you?"
"Yes"
"That's your wolf. Now you will be able to tell who your mates are. Your growing up fast, your not supposed to discover your inner wolf till later"

Jimin smelt something so good. It smelt like Cinnamon and nutmeg. It smelled like home.

Jimin sniffed the air. He closed his eyes and went towards the smell. He accidentally bumped into some one. He bumped into Yoongi.

"Hi"

Jimin said shyly.

"Well hello my sweet omega"

Jimin blushed. He stood on his tiptoes and it his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck. He smelled so good. The smell isn't helping his heat. Its only triggering it.

"Jimin we are in the mall"
"Daddy, I want you"
"Let's go to my house, hmm?"

Jimin nodded his head frantically. When Yoongi and Jimin made it to Yoongi's house Yoongi pinned Jimin to the wall. Ignoring everyone else

They finally pulled away after a couple of minutes. Yoongi led Jimin to the living room. Jimin's eyes widen.