N I N E

Yoongi smile a his strong baby boy. He continued to thrust into the poor boy. After a few minutes Jimin came. He was processing anything. It hurt, it hurts like hell. He in little and sub space. He didn't mean it when he yelled out "ROSE FUCKING ROSE" Yoongi immediately pulled out uncuffed him and picked him up. He set up a nice and warm bath with bath salts an bubbles. They both got it. Jimin finally seemed to have got it. "No, want it" He still wanted his daddies cock. "What do you want baby boy?" Yoongi asked because he didn't know.

"Want daddies cock" Yoongi looked surprised. "Baby boy, you said your safe word" Jimin shook his no. "Didn't mean it" Yoongi hastily took Jimin and took him to their bed. He left an grabbed something.

All Yoongi knew was, he wasn't going to like this punishment. Yoongi stood on the bed. He grabbed the vibrator and tied it to the ceiling. He grabbed four pairs of handcuffs, blindfold, and ear buds. He connected his phone up to the headphone. He handcuffed Jimin the the bed. Blindfolded him, he stuck the headphones in his ears. Sensory deprived. Yoongi turned on some music and turned the volume all the way up. The set the vibrator perfectly to barely hit Jimin little cock. He turned it up the the first level. He sat down hold in the vibrator in place. Jimin tried thrust in upwards. He got a little more pressure. He tried squirming away. He was on the cliff of unconsciousness. When Yoongi turned the vibrator up to the highest setting Jimin went limp. Yoongi pulled the vibrator down more. He took it off to untie it. He sat back down and turned it to the highest setting. Putting alit of pressures on Jimin little cock. He screamed as he came.

Yoongi uncuffed his feet and tied them together. Putting the vibrator in the middle of his legs. He turned it up all the way. He took out the ear buds and spoke.

He disconnected his phone and went to record. He saw his baby on his phone. He was squirming. He came. "Please turn it off" Yoongi chuckled. "Isn't this want you wanted. To cum" Yoongi smirked, he knew he was right. He came again because he was super sensitive. "Only once!" He whimpered out. After about five minutes he turned it off. He untied him.

Jimin really had to pee right now. "I have to got the bathroom" Yoongi smirked. "No" Jimin almost cried. Yoongi flipped on his knees. He thrusted inside him. He hit his prostate dead on.

Jimin was a sobbing, moaning, whimpering mess. Yoongi and Jimin was close. "Please I can't hold it" Yoongi's smirk grew even bigger.

((Just warnings y'all, this get nasty. I'm bored and I wrote down random things that came to my mind....sorry))

Yoongi kept smirking. He thrusted particularly hard. Hard enough to have some piss crawling out of Jimin's dick. Yoongi came. Jimin still held it. "Come on, be a good boy a let go"

Yoongi pressed a little on Jimin's stomach. A lot a piss and cum came out. He screamed out of relief. Yoongi pulled out. He emptied the old bath water and made a new one.

He took Jimin and bathed him. "You did such a good job baby boy. I'm so proud of you" Jimin smiled at the praise.

That night they slept naked on their shared bed. Completely forgetting about the others.