F O U R

Jimin POV:

When Jimin and Yoongi woke up they smiled. Yoongi with his gummy smile, an Jimin with his eyes smile.

Yoongi got up and suddenly felt pain when he didn't touch the omega. He widen his eye in realisation. Rut. Jimins heat triggered his rut.

"Jimin I need you to listen very closely. I need you to get out of here. Run as fast we you can. No matter how much I call you you run.  Need you to lock yourself somewhere and don't come out. Am I clear?"

Jimin was worried. But didn't question. He nodded his head. But he had to question.

"What's wrong?"
"Im in rut"
"Oh I know what those are. They are like heats but with alphas and they tend to get very aroused"
"And if you don't hurry up i will tear you apart"
"But I wanna help you"
"I don't think you understand this situation. I am ruthless in rut. I won't prep you. I will literally tear you apart"

Jimin felt a heat wave. He suddenly got aroused. He released pheromones. Yoongi smelled I and went crazy. Jimin was slicking everywhere.

"Are you a virgin?"
"Yes"

Jimin clung onto Yoongi like his life depends on it. He started to rub himself on Yoongi.

"Now now, who told you you could do that?"
"S-sorr-sorry daddy"
"Say that again"
"Daddy"

Yoongi mentally groaned at he name. Yoongi wanted to slam into Jimin. Make him scream in pleasure. Yoongi voice went down a few tones. He started to use his alpha voice.

"Strip"

Jimin moaned at the command. He got off Yoongi and whimpered. He wanted to cling onto Yoongi a little more. He took off his shirt slowly. Yoongi got tired of it he literally ripped Jimins clothing.

Jimin has pale skin. Never marked. Yoongi wanted to take advantage.

"Come on"

Yoongi said, as if he was reading Jimins mind. Jimin instantly clung onto Yoongi.

"Please please please please please"

Jimin was needy. He's had heats before. But never this powerful.

"Come on, grind on me like you were"

Jimin started to do as he was told. He got off a couple times but Yoongi was getting tired of waiting. Jimin felt two finger being roughly thrusted inside him. He felt like jelly. Jimin rolled his hips moaning loudly. He's never felt this way before. He absolutely loves this feeling.

"Ahhhhh ngggghhhhh"
"Let's make a deal, yeah?"
"Mmmmm"
"If you be a good baby boy and not make one sound I will give you biggest reward. If you make any sound I will punish you. Got it?"
"Yes daddy"

Yoongi kept on thrust in his two fingers. He finally put on a third. Jimin as is right next to Yoongi's ear so Yoongi can hear if Jimin makes a sound.

Fun fact about werewolf hybrid like Yoongi, he has a special power. He can read his mates mind. So he knows what Jimin is thinking.

'Please please please I want him so bad. Daddy please fuck me. Degrade me. Praise me. Abuse me. Use me. I don't care but please fuck me.'

"You fucking like that you little slut? What am I saying, of course you do. Kept being a good boy and I'll give you a reward."

Jimin has came about five times, maybe more. He's not sure anymore. He's lost count. The pleasure is to much. He wants to moan loudly. But all he can do is be a good boy for daddy and not make a sound.

........................................

My boyfriend was being mean an he called me basic. I told him to stop being rude. We had a small argument and he punished me, he took my phone away for the rest of the school day. It was depressing because in my last period I listen to music and I could not today and we didn't do anything and I was bored.

.

.

.

Also sorry for any mistakes I am very tired and my phone is messing up a little