E I G H T

Its been a few months since Yoongi and Jimin had sex. They've been really happy. Jimin has learned all his kinks. He's learned his powers also. 

Kinks: daddy, master, sir, tight spaces, control, bondage, degrading, praises, orgasm denial, multiple orgasms, and pain.

Powers: Telepathy, healing, telekinesis, mimicking powers, super strength, super speed, under water breathing, he can take other peoples powers away.

Yeah, he's been busy. His dad is a mafia king, so that means when his father does he will officially be mafia king. He will be the most feared mafia king in the world.

Yoongi and Jimin are really close, the closest out of all of the them.

Jimin went over to where Yoongi is. He sat on his lap and whispered something. "I need you to go to the store with me and get some things" He whispers so nobody else heads. Yoongi nodded his head. They got ready and left.

They went to the mall. After a few hours of shopping Jimin got color books, art supplies, a desk, a lamp, a desk chair, lots of shelves. He got some containers to put his stuff in. He looked online, he got a small house. Like not even a one person house. Its going in the back yard.

When they get home they see a small house. Jimin squealed. He went over to the man and asked about the payment. The man said they got it online. They got it to the backyard.

Yoongi and Jimin brought out everything. Jimin being the creative person alive decided to customize his thing. He painted the outside a light pink. In the inside there are Christmas lights hung. He painted the walls light blue. A light pink sofa with fluffy white and light pink pillows. When he got done with all of that he finally built the shelves and desk. He set them up perfectly. He opened his new art supplies and organized those.

By the end of the day, Jimin was already marking his own sign. It read "Jimin's Art" he smiled at his work. He did it in one day.

He went inside the main house, which is a mansion, and found Yoongi sleeping. He was really needy right now. Jimin stripped himself and Yoongi carefully. He straddled his hips and lined his member with his hole. He sunk down slowly. Moaning quietly.

He kept moving slowly so he doesn't walk up yoongi. After a few minutes Yoongi started to move. Jimin stopped, he starred at Yoongi, he was still peacefully sleeping. He started to bounce lightly again.

"Ya know, you could be just asked, but its a great way to wake up, but your getting punished" Yoongi said in a deep, raspy voice. He had scared Jimin. Jimin got up and tried to run. Yoongi got up and pinned him on the bed.

"No be a good slut and stay still" Jimin did as told. Yoongi entered him and started to thrust roughly. Jimin shook his head, it was to much. He kept moaning. Whimpers coming out of his mouth. Soon Yoongi pulled him by his hair. Jimin's back is now against his chest.

Yoongi started to thrust even harder, hitting Jimin's prostate dead on. "I'm com-coming, oh fuck fuck fuck" Jimin cursed, breaking one of Yoongi's rules. Yoongi only trusted harder. "Can I cum, please" Jimin begged. "Sure, go ahead" Jimin came. Yoongi didn't stop. Jimin's body was shaking slightly.

"Please, pl-please" Jimin didn't know what he was begging for. Yoongi swapped their places. Jimin now on top of Yoongi. Yoongi grabbed some handcuffs and cuffed his hands together.

"Now ride me like the good little slut you are" Jimin, now in subspace, listened. He rode him roughly but not as rough as Yoongi's thrusts were. "P-please can-can i-i-i cum?" Jimin asked, nearing his high. "Sure, but when you do your doing to ride me rougher and faster" Yoongi said. Grunting. He's been holding his load for a minute. He finally released. Jimin released also. Jimin tried getting up. "You thought I was lying, sit your ass down and ride me rougher and faster than you did" Jimin shook his head no. But he still sat on his cock and ride him faster and rougher.

"Good boy, such a good boy, who's a good boy?" Jimin opens his eyes. "M-me?" Jimin said hesitantly. Yoongi it his hands on Jimin's waist and guide him. A few minute's later he swapped places again.

He thrushes deeply into Jimin. "C-can-" Jimin was interrupted by Yoongi. "Yes baby boy, you can cum" Jimin came with a loud scream. Yoongi didn't stopped.

After a few minutes of endless thrusting, Yoongi pulled out. He lined the tip up with Jimin's hole and pushed in a littles. Since Jimin on his knees, his body jerked away from the pain. Yoongi grabbed his waist an flipped him over. Yoongi tried thrusting into him and but Jimin's body jerked away again. "Okay, listen here, this is punishment. Your going to take it" Jimin shook his head no. "One more orgasm and I'll stop, okay?" Jimin nodded his head. Not knowing Yoongi had a little surprise for him. Yoongi entered Jimin again. He moaned loudly as he felt Yoongi's cock gliding in and out of him smoothly.

Yoongi and Jimin were both close. "Can-c-can i-i cum?" Yoongi smirked. Of course Jimin didn't know because his eyes were shut. "Sure" Jimin came but Yoongi didn't stop. "You said o-one mo-more" Yoongi scoffed. "Changed my mind" Yoongi thrusted roughly into Jimin's prostate. Jimin was shaking violently. Yoongi came again but didn't stop.

If Jimin ever actually wanted it to stop he could use his safe word. Snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts. "Stop please stop" Yoongi smirked a little. "Safe word" he aid more of a statement then a question. "No Dada, wan no mo'" "baby, just say your safe word" Yoongi looked a little concerned. Hi baby was sensitive from cumming so much, and now he's little. "Do you know your safe word?" Jimin's nodded his head yes. "Are you going to use it?" Jimin shook his head.

..........................................

Sorry for not posting in a while I was not very motivated.