E L E V E N

Jimin's sweating. Dancing. Singing.

He dream is to be a dance. His parents always told him he couldn't so it. He was to dumb to. Even though he's the smartest person.

He's in his personal studio at BigHit. He's trying to perfect his dance.

Jimin has been trying to convince his mates to become a boy band. They always rejected the idea.

Jimin stopped dancing and went home. When he arrived he was exhausted. He quickly showered. He went to Jin's room. He knocked.

"Who is it?"
"J-jimin, c-can Minnie come in?"
Jin quickly opened the door hearing the nickname. He was little.
"Awe, is Minnie feeling small?" Jimin looked down. He looked big, he didn't like it. "Me lookie big, no likely" Jin took him to his room. "Choose what you wanna wear"

Jimin took out light pink thigh high socks. He put on pretty pink, lacey panties. He grabbed a crop top and some shorts. After he was comfortable and fully clothed Jin had a raging boner.

They went downstairs and was met with the others. They all released aroused smells.

Jimin was insecure. Really insecure. He had to had reassurance. He was honestly drop dead gorgeous.

He thought his boyfriends thought he was ugly so he ran out of the room. He ran into his room and locked the door. He started to cry hard.

The alpha were worried about him. They all knocked on the door. When they figured Jimin wouldn't listen they played his favorite song and slipped little notes under the door.

Jimin finally came out of the room... at two in the morning. He saw his alphas sleeping. Shivering. He felt bad. He was no longer in little space. He grabbed a few blankets and put them on the alpha's. He didn't wake then up because it's literally impossible. He went over to Hoseok and started to cuddle him. Hoseok cuddled back unconsciously.

--------------------------------------------------------

When they woke up the saw Jimin sleep in soundly. They were slightly confused. They continued the day like they normally would.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend makes me feel insecure. Like I feel ugly and fat. And I'm not doing good mentally.