Welcome

You are walking along a tunnel when you suddenly come across a cavern filled with strange objects. Different leaves and bones were carefully stacked in little niches in the walls. You flap your tiny wings helplessly, all you wanted to do was explore, now you were lost. How did you get here exactly?

"Lost little one?" I mysterious voice said.

You jump and look over to see an old Ice-claw, with a dark pelt, and long fangs. One of his ears was ripped and tattered, and you could see the light of the glow-moss through the holes.

"W-w-who are you?" You ask.

"I am called the Nightwatcher, it is no accident you stumbled down my tunnel, tell me what you seek," he says.

You think about it for a few seconds, then a question springs to your mind.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••

So yeah, I created this if anyone who is currently reading the Of Monsters and Men series was confused about something, or wondered if the characters in my books had this/that, simply post your question in comments, and the little kit that is you, the reader, will ask Nightwatcher the question, some questions as an example would be: do you have any legends? how many species of animals live in Coniurantum? what is Coniurantum? 

So please take the time to ask and you shall receive.