Suka

"You want to here about the Great Beasts, eh?" He said.

"Tell me about Suka!!" You squeal.

"Ah of course, every young claw wanst to hear about Suka. Well a long time ago, before magic came to this land, before it even had a name, wild beasts roamed the earth. They had no purpose, no intelligence, there was no order, and no discipline. Four creatures walked towards each other, a tiger, a wolf, a deer, and an albino fox. When they saw each other, a fight started to break out. Before blood was drawn, they saw a star fall from Glamora, and crashed right into the middle of the fight. The explosion blasted for miles, the four creatures stood, and discovered the had wings on their backs, and each had powers according to their element. Suka had powers of ice, Ignis the wolf could burn whatever he touched, The earth trembled at Sero the deer's hoof steps. Levitas the fox's fur crackled with static energy. The four then ruled over the rest of the land, they named it Coniurantum, which means 'Enchanted' their descendants did not have the powers of their ancestors. Only the wings, sadly all the winged deer, wolves, and foxes have died out, only the Ice-claw remain, named after the powers of Suka, the great ice claw."

"Woow!" You sigh, he tells the story better then mother, You think.

"Remaining stardust had landed on other creatures, Bees grew huge, birds grew smarter, why, their were even a few humans that became the first Ghosts. That was the mistake you see, for the Ghosts, coming from twisted human ways, were not always good, and when the Great Beast passed from this world, they quickly took over, but there was a prophecy."

"A prophecy?" Mother had never said anything prophecy.

"Yes, I believe it went something like this:

When the four have reached their fourteenth year,

their cursed spells shall disappear,

they will take up to the skies

, far away from jeering eyes,

but evil strikes from Ice-claw paws,

As the end nearer draws

Of blood and bone they shall relate

One is bound too close to fate

One destined to cause raze

The other only just to graze

One is victim to her wrath

All will falter down her path

When the sun is mostly drowned

Knowledge comes from deep in ground

Fire, Ice, Earth, and Air

All will feel her deep despair

With power comes the will of fate

Of fur and feathers comes too late

Try to find the one that died

Knowledge is the power inside" he finished

"What does mean?" You ask.

"I have no idea, but it rhymes, so it must be a true one." He said.

"I have another question," You say.

"Fire away," He says.