PROLOGUE

Lukedonia, 1100

"huff..huff.."

There heard heavy breath from a man who had been running for hours in the middle of a forest. He is running very fast with blood covering his head, passing through every single obstacle ahead. If there is one thing, the only thing he really wishes to happen now is...he wants his baby safe. The baby that has been chased by curse that ready to swallow her anytime. He doesn't have any choice besides running over the Lord's castle.

Upon his arrival on the castle, he directly comes in and bows to the Lord.

"welcome back, Tanzo. You are covered by blood like this..have you been attacked?" asked a long, blonde hair man who is sitting upon his throne.

The man who has been carrying his baby remains silent. His jet black hair is a total mess upon covering his own red eyes. Blood covers all parts of his face. His rose-red eyes now looked very gloomy, almost like losing hope in everything.

5 minutes passed by, until finally the blonde haired man, who appearently is the Lord of the Nobles started a conversation.

"Tanzo...has someone been chasing you and your daughter?" asked the Lord curiously.

The jet black haired man finally comes to answer the Lord's question. "Lord..i am your unworthy servant, but..i beg you..please protect this kid. This kid..she has been haunted by 'them' on the war. It is fine if I should die, but please..protect my daughter."

The man's body shaking from fear of what could just happened to his own daughter.

For a brief moment, the Lord stays silent. His red eyes gazes upon the man who has been kneeling in front of him.

Not long after, the Lord smiled.

"Tanzo, why did you beg me? And also, why did you say that you are not worth it? You are one of the most loyal family leader to me, and also upon your duty. If you say that your daughter has to be alive..then you, as her father, also has to share the same situation. I will protect the both of you."

The black haired man looked very shocked upon hearing the Lord's answer. He didn't expect that the Lord would be that benevolent. Unconsciously, his tears dropped from his beautiful-red eyes, and he lowers his head.

"thankyou..Lord."

The Noble Lord smiled, followed by the other two family leaders there.