CHAPTER 7 : THE VISIT

-Rajak's POV-

As I arrived at a country named South Korea yesterday, I immediately went to Frankenstein's house where my brother and the others are. They were quite shocked on my arrival, reminding that I supposed to still be on Lukedonia that time.

"Brother? Why are you here?" asked Rael.

I remained silent while the other household members were looking at me with confused look on their face.

"alright, everybody. it's late already. Go back to your own room. Rajak, come with me." Said Frankenstein as I follow him to his balcony. I stand right beside him there.

"Rajak..are you trying to take her back with you?"

"...."

it's been 500 years since that incident happened. It was such a long time but also felt so short at the same time.

I raised my head and looked upon the sky. It was beautiful, just like that time. But somehow, I felt sadness over my heart.

"I know what you were thinking. But because of the former Rozerk's family leader decision, it won't be easy for both of you.."

Frankenstein looked at me with serious expression, yet there lied sadness at the same time.

"Rajak, why don't you start becoming a physical education teacher in my school tomorrow. This way, she may remember you faster."

I raise my eyebrows to express my confusion.

"physical education?"

"exactly. You can teach basic martial art to our student there. They also need to protect theirselves these days."

I frowned over Frankenstein's offer. But as he said, if this way might help..then I probably should give it a try.

(-back to present time, author's POV-)

Rajak arrived at a building named 'school' where Raizel and the others go to. Today, he becomes a new teacher on a lesson called 'physical education' just like Frankenstein told him so.

As he passes the main gate, he sees three young men are greeting the students happily before they finally turn their attention to him.

"Sir Rajak! You also come to our school!? Woah, you look super handsome with that suit! Are you replacing our boss as the principal here?"

"Tao, if Frankenstein knows what did you just say, he will make you as his dinner tonight for sure." Thought the other two while sweatdropping.

"No, you thought it wrong, Tao. I am going to be a teacher on a lesson called 'physical education' here." Said Rajak calmly.

"an assassin as a physical education teacher..........?" The trio just lost their jaws as it drops to the floor while Rajak looks at them confusedly.

"did I say something wrong?"

Suddenly the bell rings and all of the students rush inside the building.

"ah—the school is starting soon. Sir Rajak, please do enter the school now. We are going to do our job too." Said Takeo as they depart there. Rajak then walks toward the building calmly.

As he walks on the school's hall, all of the female students' eyes there become pink-heart shape. some of them are even nosebleeding.

"am I dreaming..?"

"do I live in Korean dramas world right now..?"

while Rajak is being so dense for his surrounding's condition and still walks calmly (may you all be patient, ladies XD) he suddenly stops his step upon realizing a petite woman's figure in front of him.