CHAPTER 6 : NEW START

-Seoul, South Korea, about 400 years later-

The packed and crowded capital city is a very common thing in this world. And that does the same with this metropolis city which has been rapidly moving every second.

On the other side of the road, there is a huge-fresh-looking building standing. The architechture shows that the building is no other than for educational purposes.

Inside the area of the building, there is a quite huge yard where the students and the people associated with this institute pass by. And there are also three guards using black and white suit greeting the students.

"hey Shinwoo! Good morning! Lucky you didn't come up late. That Pedro surely will kill you if you didn't come up right on time today." says Tao, a tall, mushroom-black-hair young man with a very charming smile cheers a certain student. (*author is currently being beaten up by him by saying that 'mushroom' thing lol)

"eh—hello Tao bro! Yeah, I know right? This young man over here had a hard time making it out for me." Says Shinwoo Han, pointing straight at his short-cute-male friend, named Ikhan.

"shut up! You really said that as if you're not feeling guilty over it!" shouts Ikhan angrily over his mutton-headed friend.

"hey, let's go to the class now! We are going to be late soon!" the two other female students immediately cut off those arguing stupid-male-students in front of them.

(*now author is being beaten up by Ikhan and Shinwoo lol bye)

"okay, let's go now!"

*****

The classroom they are attending has peaceful atmosphere—by means perfect for sleeping. (/nope) there are some students who are chatting, reading, and do other things. The teacher has not come yet, and it is already 1 minute before the class starts.

From outside the classroom, half-running footsteps sound can clearly be heard. And when the clock perfectly hits seven, the classroom's door quickly opened, with a young, pretty looking lady comes in as she is panting quite hard.

"gooood morning class! How are you guys feeling after long holidays?" greet the lady as she puts some files down to the desk, who apparently is the classroom's homeroom teacher.

"good morning Miss!" replied one female student happily.

"we need more holidays!" said the other student while yawning widely. The other students also start to talking back to each other which make the class' energy rise up again.

The teacher chuckles wholeheartedly. She always likes her students so much ever since she started working here. They have always been the reason why she likes to live here so much.

"alright, class. Let's start our lesson today, shall we?"

*****

The first day of school has ended and the students are leaving the school happily. On the main gate, stand three handsome guards waving their hand on the kids.

"goodbye misters!"

"see you tomorrow!"

Not long after that, two other tall and handsome men is walking toward the gate along with a young lady with them.

"hello boss and sir Raizel! Oh, is Miss Kaleza coming to our house today?" said Tao with his usual friendly tone.

"yes, I invite her today. Today is your guys checkup day so I need the three of you to practice some pure human combat with her."