Prologue

"Junghyun!" Taehyung shouted for the 3rd time since the maknae wasn't responding. "Aish, that brat isn't even turning. Let's go." They were about to go there but

"Jungkook!" A girl as same age as Taehyung came up. Jungkooks head snapped to the female making the members stop in their tracks confused.

She had called for Jungkook, why did he respond?

"Noona Ara!" Jungkook replied happily before hugging her tightly and saying "I missed you." "Me too." Ara said to him.

"How are you?" Jungkook was about to say something but Ara cut him off "Don't say you're fine because I know you're not." "I'm fine, I promise."

"But how did you know it was me not Junghyun? Nobody can tell us apart."

The members were listening everything clearly growing more and more confused.

"Even though you both are identical twins but no offense your brother is an asshole." Jungkook let out a short laugh before his eyes glistening with tears.

Ara knew he was not fine. So she asked softly, "what happened? Tell me. I am here."

Without any word Jungkook broke down in front of Ara . "Noona I don't like it. I don't want be an idol." "Ne. Is there something you are hiding?"

Jungkook took a deep breath before telling Ara the truth and unknowingly the members who didn't know how to react.

"What?! How could they do that to you?" Ara asked angrily after Jungkook was finished. The members were shocked. All this time they were hating the wrong Jeon.