Chapter Six

" Junghyun !" Taehyung shouted for the third time before getting irritated by the Maknae's behaviour.

For the first time in a while Jungkook forgot that he was posing as his twin not his own self. He did hear the distant calls for Junghyun but at that moment he forgot about everything because he was meeting up with Ara. His noona.

" Nuna ~" " Aigoo is that my little Kookie?" an elderly woman gasped happily twirling the 4 year old in her arms. " Nuna dizzy." Kookie giggled holding on to Ara. "Are you sleepy little bun?" Ara asked softly as the kid yawned. "Ne eomma ." Jungkook put his head on Ara's shoulder as he spoke.

Ara stilled. Eomma ? Had the kid called him that? Really? It was not that she was unhappy cause heavens knew how much she loved the 4 year old. "Kookie. Eomma ?" "Mhm." Jungkook nodded tightening his grip. "My eomma ." Not knowing why the kid suddenly called her eomma Ara decided to let it go thinking it was his sleep talking. Oh only if she knew.

Jungkook smiled softly remembering the memory. Ara was always more of a mother than a sister to Jungkook. She looked after Jungkook since he was a toddler and she was eighteen. Despite raising him she never knew what went behind the close doors of the mansion. Maybe she would someday. Maybe then she'd let Jungkook call her eomma. One day.

But as for now he was very excited. After a long time he had felt this happy and he wanted to tell her everything.

"Aish, that brat isn't even turning. Let's go." Taehyung spoke getting annoyed. They were about to go there but stopped a few metres away from him as they saw a girl approaching him. She looked older. Most probably in her late twenties. Bangtan noted.

"Jungkook!" they heard the girl call and saw Junghyun's head snapping to the female making the members stand in their tracks confused.

She had called for Jungkook , why did he respond?

"Eo- noona!" Jungkook replied happily before hugging her tightly and saying "I missed you." "Aww my Kookie me too." Ara said to him. "You're taller than me now." Ara spoke teasingly ruffling the bunny teethed boys hair.

"How are you?" Ara said sitting on the bench Jungkook was sitting a while ago.  Jungkooks smile visibly dimmed as he replied with a small "I'm fine." "Jungkook. I know you. Well enough to say something isn't right. Now tell me." Ara said sternly. "Aish eomma fine."

"Hyung why is she calling him Jungkook? His name is Junghyun." Jimin asked their eldest confusedly. "I don't know Jimin ah. Let's listen to what they're saying." Jin said softly. "You know eavesdropping is wrong right?" Namjoon spoke nervously. "Well yeah but this concerns us." Yoongi grumbled. Before Namjoon could say anything Jin shushed him, "Hush they are speaking."

"How can you tell us apart? Nobody can." Jungkook asked trying to change the topic.

The members listening everything clearly grew more and more confused. Us? Apart?

"I see what you're trying to do Jungkook. But to answer your question even though you both are identical twins but no offense your twin is an asshole." Jungkook let out a short laugh before his eyes glistening with tears.