Chapter Ten

The response I got yesterday blew my mind. Thank you for understanding. It means a lot. I think @_GYMIN was hurt by it as they blocked me :( but I didn't do it to make them feel bad. It just hurt getting accused of copying when I didn't. And giving credit about inspiration when I didn't even knew about her story in the first place. Sigh. What's done is done. I wish they would talk to me about it like I did. Or they would've talked to me in private or read my story beforehand before accusing me of that :(

I am still on writers block so this chapter is lil short and may not be that good :( anyway on to the story~

"Who was it?"

Jungkook knew who his hyung was talking about. He wanted to tell them badly. But he didn't know where to start. There was a lot in the story.

Seokjin probably sensed his distress so he spoke again. "I know it's your personal matter. But you look so distressed. I- we won't pressurise you to tell us koo. You can tell us whenever you you want. I just want to let you know that you can trust us and we are always here." Jungkook nodded guiltily when he heard his hyung speak. He felt so bad now. Tears prickled in his eyes as he quietly sniffled.

Seokjin quickly went to his side hugging him and shushing him. "Hey. It's fine. We love you koo." Jungkook hugged back tightly as he sobbed. "I-I want to tell you everything too. I ju-just don't know where to start." "It's okay Kookie. Take your time. We'll wait." Seokjin spoke as he rubbed his back. "Gumawo." Jungkook spoke in a small voice.

"Now go. Take some rest." Jungkook sniffled again before going to his room. Jin looked sadly at the poor boy. There are so many questions unanswered. He broke from his thoughts as he heard his phone buzz.

Bangtan boys

Sugasweg: Hyung where are you?

I'm coming.

Taelien: Faster hyungggggg.
You're so slow.

Mochi: Aish hyung you're
actually getting old.

Brats

Sunshine: Hyung please come
quickly. They're getting annoying.

Destrucjoon: Yes hyung!!

Seokjin chuckled at their childishness before going to Yoongi's room. "Finally hyung is here!" Taehyung yelled as he saw Jin entering the room. "What took you so long?" Jin looked sadly at Hobi before replying, "I was talking to Jungkook." "Did he say something?" Hobi asked excitedly thinking the younger opened up. Jin sadly smiled shaking his head, "he didn't. He wants to but I think there's more to the story than just his brother and him." "Think about it why would Junghyun audition when he didn't even want to be an idol or he would go missing on the day of joining?" The more Jin spoke the more it started to make sense. "And lastly from what Jungkook said Junghyun loved him a lot. He wouldn't just get up and leave leaving Jungkook behind."

Now that Jin said all that, the members started thinking. It was clear when Junghyun auditioned that he didn't want to be a part of it. He did every single thing to not get selected. He annoyed the members to no end. But he wouldn't leave Jungkook behind. There was so much more than what is in front of their eyes. No matter what Jungkook was their maknae now. They would protect him.

"I also saw a big bruise on his stomach." Jin said making the members look at him in horror. "What!" Namjoon gasped. "Yeah. He came to me last night saying he was scared of thunder then in the morning his shirt rode up and there was a big nasty cut covering his stomach." Jin said sadly. "Oh God. This is way more deep than it seems like." Namjoon said sadly.

"There's one way we can find all the answers." Yoongi who was quite the whole time spoke up making the members look at him quizzically. But making the members agree as soon as he spoke his next words.

"We go to Busan."

Hey cookies! I hope you love the chapter. Read, comment and vote. Also share if you like the story. I just wanna say you guys are the best. Thank you for sticking around. I purple you. 💜

Till next time 🦋