Chapter Eleven

"Busan?" Jungkook asked Namjoon confused. He was just out of shower and now he was hearing they'll be in Busan for a few days for a photoshoot. "Yeah." "Where will we be staying?" "Your place!" Jimin chirped. "What?" Jungkook was stunned. They can't. They'll find out. "Pd nim talked to your parents already." Oh. "Oh. When are we leaving?" Jungkook sighed. Please not today. Please. "In an hour." Darn it. "Okay."

"We go to Busan"

"And why will we be telling Jungkook about going to Busan for no reason?" Jin asked raising his eyebrows. "Photoshoot. We'll tell him we have a photoshoot." Yoongi explained. "And we'll be staying at Jungkooks place I'm assuming." Jin sarcastically spoke. "Yes that's exactly where we'll be staying." Jin looked at Yoongi flabbergasted. "Oh my God. I can't with this kid. Joon tell him." Jin grumbled at his dongsaeng's words. "Yoongi hyung we can't just ask him to let us stay at his place so that we can unravel his secrets." Namjoon sighed. "I know Joon and that's where Bang PD nim will help us." "Yeah right." Jin scoffed. "Oh please hyung if we tell him everything he'll help us. He is also protective over the boy." This time the members nodded in agreement. Yoongi wasn’t wrong. Bang PD also shared his experience of meeting Jungkook that day making the members more determined to protect their maknae.

And that's how they're on the train to Busan.

"Young master." a man bowed in front of Jungkook as they stood in front of Busan Station. "Hyun I told you to call me by my name." Jungkook said softly. "How about hyung? Young master makes me feel old." Jungkook again said seeing Hyunjae nervous. Hyunjae smiled before softly saying, "Yes hyung." "I was ordered to pick you up." Hyunjae said looking at Jungkook. "Okay. Hyungs this is Hyunjae. One of our butlers." Jungkook said as the members looked clueless. The members eyes were wide as saucers. Butler? They are crazy rich!

"This is your home?" Taehyung exclaimed in awe as they reached Jeon mansion. "Uh" Jungkook scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Let's go in." The members nodded. "Young master let me carry them." "oh no no halemoni I'll do it." The members gasped as they entered the house. It was huge! "Where are mo- Mr and Mrs Jeon halemoni?" Jungkook quietly asked not wanting the others to hear him. "They went to Japan for three days." "oh" That explains why they gave them permission to stay.

"You guys can choose any room. And I'm across the hall if you need me." Jungkook said as they reached upstairs. Bangtan looked around settling on three rooms. "You can pick one room each you know." Jungkook chuckled. "Oh no no it's fine. We're used to sharing anyway." Namjoom smiled at him. "Okay then- oh! Before I forget, all rooms are soundproof." None of the members missed the bitter tune in Jungkooks voice when he spoke. Soundproof? They felt a little uncomfortable at the soundproof part but decided not to make a comment on that.

It was already lunch time when the members unpacked. So they weren’t surprised when they were called for lunch. They were settled in the big dining table as varieties of foods were served in front of them. "You won't be eating?" Hoseok asked softly seeing the maknae not sitting down. "Oh no I ate a while ago." The said maknae nervously smiled. He couldn’t have eaten in such a short time as he came out of his room along with everyone else. Something was not right. They knew it. But before anyone could ask him anything else a high pitched voice was heard.

"Kookie hyung!" A boy younger than Jungkook jumped on his back. "Taemin I told you to behave." The woman serving the boys food scolded. "Sorry eomma." The boy smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry about him young master." "It's fine halemoni. He's just a kid. So tell me TaeTae how are you." "I'm fine hyung. You're finally back. I was soooo lonely." the boy sighed dramatically. "Aish Taemin meet my hyungies." Jungkook said grabbing attention of the members who were fondly looking at the both boys interaction. "Hiiii!" Taemin gave them a huge smile greeting them which the members returned with the same enthusiasm.

"Hyung hyung. Lets go to the park." Taemin said pulling Jungkook after introducing with the members. "I can't Tae." Jungkook softly spoke. He really couldn’t. He wasn’t here for fun. But in reality he was craving for going to the park. He could never leave the house when his parents are home. Junghyun always took him and it had been ages since he went to park as Junghyun was busy training in Seoul." "It's fine. You should go. We have nothing to do today anyway." Yoongi softly said. Taehyung snickered. They had nothing to do anyday. "You sure?" as much as Jungkook was jumping with excitement he still had tto make sure. This time the reply came from everyone. "Positive." and that's what took Jungkook to smile his bunny smile before thanking and bidding goodbye to his hyungs. The hyungs softly smiled at their happy maknae as he left.

"Hey let's check Jungkooks room out." Taehyung nudged at Jimin as they were making their way to their shared rooms after finishing lunch. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were already in Yoongi and Hoseoks room discussing about music to pass time and Seokjin was downstairs helping the woman Somin as they learned the name of the woman Jungkook calls halemoni. "Let's go." Jimin said walking with Taehyung.

"Woah his room is so cool!" Taehyung gasped as he entered Jungkooks room. Jimin gasped to looking around the room. He stopped in front of a table seeing a picture of Jungkook and Junghyun. "Oh look at the picture. That's Junghyun with him. They look exactly the same." Jimin said while looking at the picture in awe. "Let me see let me see." Taehyung hovered over him accidentally knocking a file off the table. "Aish Tae you're so clumsy." Taehyung smiled sheepishly before going to pick the file up but as soon as he read the following letters his blood ran cold. Jimin noticed the sudden change in his friends face making him worried. "Taehyung ah?" "Min look." Taehyung shakily spoke showing the file to Jimin whose blood drained from his face too.

Patient : Jeon Jungkook
Guardian : Jeon Junghyun [twin brother]

Diagnosed with :
Anxiety
Panic attacks
Ptsd
Severe depression
Eating disorder

Self harms

5 suicide attempts [drowning, overdosing of pills, wrist slashing]

36k reads!!! Omigosh! This is unreal. Thank you so much! For reading and voting and showing love. Means a lot! Purple you 💜💜 you guys are unreal and amazing!!! Also a lil big chapter ;-;

Hey cookies! I hope you love the chapter. Read, comment and vote. Also share if you like the story. I just wanna say you guys are the best. Thank you for sticking around. I purple you. 💜

Till next time 🦋