Chapter Seven

1.7k reads and 101 votes!!!! Thank you all so much. I purple you all. Please don't be a ghost reader. Also the LOOOONG wait is finally over. Sorry for taking so long. Next update will be on 8th August probably.💜

Everyone was engrossed in their own little world until they heard the front door opening.

Their head snapped into the doors direction as they heard it open. It was Jungkook. Jungkook stood still as he saw the members in the dorm room. The members and Jungkook were having a what it seemed like a staring contest before Jin spoke up. "Perfect timing! Food is ready. Everyone come." Everyone went towards the dining table but Jungkook stood in his place. Should I go? Do they want me to? Jin must've saw the maknae's inner turmoil as he smiled and nodded at the maknae indicating him to join them.

Jungkook sat quietly beside Taehyung before muttering a small "gumawo". Everyone cooed at the maknae as he started eating. Nervous would be an understatement to what Jungkook was feeling right now. He was beyond nervous. "So tell us about yourself." Jin said softly. "Me?" Jungkook looked at the eldest. Jin nodded and Jungkook spoke softly "There's nothing much honestly and you guys know everything about me already."

"Everything we know is about Junghyun and we want to know about you Jungkook." Yoongi spoke softly. Jungkook's head snapped into Yoongi's direction as he looked at him with his mouth agape. "I- I don't know what you're talking about." Jungkook said softly fidgeting his fingers. The members saw the fear in the maknae's eyes as he spoke. "We are not mad at you Jungkook if that's what you're thinking." Jin said softly. "R-really?" The maknae said surprised. Everyone smiled as the maknae finally admitted to being Jungkook. Jin nodded encouragingly at him. "Now Jungkook tell us about yourself."

"I- you already know my name. I am 17 years old. I like drawing, dancing and playing overwatch." Taehyung's eyes sparkled as he heard the maknae speak. "Really?!" He shouted happily. "We should play sometime!" Taehyung said happily clapping his hands. Jungkook laughed at his hyungs goofiness but soon stopped as he noticed everyone staring at him. "Oh my gosh you have a bunny smile!" Jimin said fondly. Jungkook's cheeks heated up at the compliment. "Aish stop flustering the maknae. Jungkook tell us more." Jin said moving his attention towards the maknae. "I guess you already know this but I'm from Busan and I like lamb skewers." Jungkook said happily. "Omo just like me and Yoongi hyung! I'm from Busan and Yoongi hyung likes lamb skewers too!" Jimin said excitedly.

It wasn't long until Jungkook bonded with the members. Namjoon knew it was time for them to apologize to Jungkook. "Jungkook." "Yes?" "We really would like to apologize to you for our bad behaviour towards you." Jungkook chuckled softly before saying, "It's alright. I should apologize on behalf of my twin for the trouble he caused you guys. He can be a handful sometimes." Noticing the members were not saying anything he continued, "I don't know what he did but don't get the wrong idea of him. He is really nice once you get to know him and whatever he did was only to not get selected." The members nodded in understanding. "So tell us about you and Junghyun." Jungkook's eyes sparkled at the mention of his twin which wasn't unnoticed by the members. "We as you know are identical twins and no one can really tell us apart other than my noona. We are really inseparable. Junghyun takes me everywhere with me and protects me all the time. It's really funny you know he's only 3 minutes older than me but still acts so possessive." Jungkook said with a sad chuckle. The members noticed the change in the maknae's behaviour and the unshed tears which made his doe eyes really glossy. The members knew from PD Nim that Junghyun was missing and the way Jungkook talked about him the members knew that he meant a lot to Jungkook.

Consciously Jin pulled Jungkook in his embrace patting his back saying, "it's okay." And that's all it took for Jungkook to break down in front of the members clutching Jin's shirt as he sobbed.

Everyone's heart broke watching their maknae crying his heart out. It wasn't until another few minutes until Jungkook finally stopped crying and dried his tears. "Mianhae." He said softly bowing his head. Jin softly smiled at him before speaking. "Don't be. If you ever feel lonely just come to any of us." The members agreed with the oldest making the youngers heart warm.

I love their bond so much. Please vote, comment and share if you like the story. Ilysm 💜💜💜