Chapter Two

Jungkook woke up to some faint yelling coming from downstairs. He rubbed his eyes before getting up and going downstairs. He saw 𝑴𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓𝒔 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 looking tensed about something.

"Ap- Is everything okay 𝑴𝒓. 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏?" Yes even if Jungkook is their own flesh and blood. He's not allowed to address them as eomma and appa. The said person looked at him with hatred before standing up and twisting his hands tightly and very painfully behind his back. "You! You did it didn't you? You brainwashed your brother!" Mr Jeon shouted twisting his hands more tightly. Jungkook felt as if his hand is going to break off.

Jungkook let out a a painful cry before saying, "L-let go. Hurts." Mr. Jeon let go of his hands shoving him. "You useless brat. Where's your brother!" Jungkook looked at his father horrified. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝑯𝒂𝒅 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚? Jungkook's blood ran cold. 𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆. No matter how much he tried to console himself this was the harsh reality. His father won't lie especially when today Junghyun was supposed to join Bangtan. Too many thoughts ran through his head but nonetheless he regained his posture before asking, "wh- what are you tal-king ab- about?" 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒑! Jungkooks face turned as his father slapped him right across his face. "Oh don't act dumb. You helped your brother to runaway didn't you?"

Jungkook froze as if a bucket of cold water was splashed on him. "W-what?" No. This was a sick joke it had to be. No matter what he didn’t want to believe it. His brother won't do this to him. He couldn't believe it but now everything made sense. He now knew why his brother was talking like that the previous night. A sob left his throat as he realised his brother had left him behind. The same brother who was his shield all these years.

His father was about to speak again but the bell rang. "Fix yourself." He muttered before going to open the door. His mother muttered "worthless." glaring at him. Jungkook looked down tears pooling his eyes. No matter how long or how common it was for him. It still hurt hearing his parents call him names.

Jungkook wiped his tears as he heard footsteps of his father and someone else. "Ah Bang Shihyuk shi, we are extremely sorry but our son has runaway." Mr Jeon said sadly. Bang PD stopped in his track when he heard the news. He looked at Mr Jeon to speak but a presence in the room caught his eyes. "He is right there." Bang Shihyuk pointed at Jungkook. Mr. Jeon looked at where the other man had pointed, "He is Jungkook. Junghyun's twin." Mr. Jeon glared at the said boy before speaking.

Nonetheless Bang Shihyuk went over to Jungkook and asked him "Can you sing and dance?" Jungkook looked at his father who was daring him to say no. "I- I don't know. I've only danced a couple of times and made some song covers." He said softly. Bang Shihyuk thought for a moment before speaking, "Perfect! You're gonna pose as Junghyun until your parents find him."

Jungkook's eyes widened. He opened his mouth to speak but the glare from his parents shut him off. "Uh I have to take this call. Jungkook please pack your bags. We're leaving in a few minutes." Bang Shihyuk went away as he received a call.

"You will go whether you like it or not." His father sneered at him. "B-but I don't want to. I don't want to be an idol." Jungkook said shakily. Mr. Jeon grabbed Jungkook by his hair in a fist and harshly tugged making him whimper. "Ah!" "Did anyone ask your opinion? You will go! Now go and pack your bags." Mr Jeon growled at him before shoving him towards the staircase.

Jungkook couldn't help but break down while packing his bags. He tried to call his noona but she wasn't picking up. Then he remembered his noona was at a refugee camp. He cursed at his bad luck but nonetheless packed his bag. Other than his brother Jungkook had only three more people in his life. One of them being Ara. Jungkooks noona. He washed his face before getting ready. He looked at his room once more before closing it behind him and going downstairs.

"Just in time." Bang Shihyuk said seeing Jungkook coming downstairs. Jungkook forced a smile before bidding goodbye to his 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚. "You're a shy one aren’t you?" Bang PD softly smiled. "U-uh yeah." Jungkook shyly smiled. Bang Shihyuk noticed how different the both brothers were. One too loud and one too quiet. He just hoped the others would get along with Jungkook well.

The rest of the drive to Bighit was silent. Both parties didn't talk. But Jungkook didn't mind though. His mind was in somewhere else. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇? So many what if's he didn't know the answer to.

The car suddenly stopped making Jungkook snap into reality. "We're here."
Jungkook looked through the window. 𝑩𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. He sighed. The moment he dreaded for was here. He hopped of the car before following Bang Shihyuk.

"This is your dorm." Bang PD Nim said stopping in front of a door written 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏. 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈! 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕! 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕! "If the members give you a hard time then let me know." Bang Shihyuk spoke turning to him knowing very well how much Junghyun troubled the boys. "Ne sir." Jungkook softly replied. "Aigoo. Call me PD nim." Bang Shihyuk told the shy boy. "Arasso PD Nim." Bang PD then opened the door before calling the members.

Everyone groaned when they heard Bang PD Nim's voice. They knew he brought their 7th member with him. 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏. He was a brat. Annoying them at every possible chance. But still they gathered in front of Bang PD Nim. "Everyone. This is your 7th member Junghyun." Bang PD Nim said before presenting Jungkook in front of them. "Anneyeonghaseyo. Jungk- Junghyun imnida." Jungkook said softly.

The members looked at him with detest before forcing a smile. "Anneyeong." "Okay then I'll be taking leave then. Take care of him." Bang PD Nim said before leaving the dorm. "Junghyun. You'll be staying at the room end of the hallway. Since we all have roommates you have a room for yourself." Namjoon said to him. Despite of all of them wanting to give him a piece of their minds they held themselves back. They will do that later.

"O-okay. Gumawo hyung." He replied before taking his belongings and going to his room.

Hiya! Did you like the chapter? Please let me know in the comments. Also vote, read and share the story of you like it :)