Chapter Three

A few weeks passed before Lena was officially better and had returned to work to see LCorp had been completely repaired.

Lena frowned. "How? ... Eve, what happened? This place was ruined. Who?"

Eve smiles excitedly. "Supergirl and Superman fixed it together."

A soft smile crossed Lena's lips.

"I guess you have an admirer." Eve jokes softly.

Lena rolled her eyes.

"Oh there's a bouquet in your office, don't worry I didn't read the card." Eve says immediately.

Lena quirked her right brow in question before making her way to her office.

Someone as lovely as you, deserves to be loved~ S

A small smile crossed Lena's face.

She could tell this was from Supergirl, or well Kara even if the blonde wouldn't admit it.

Lena put the card down and looked at the flowers.

They were beautiful light pink roses.

Lena took a deep breath, taking in the sent of the roses. She placed her hand on her chest where her scar from her stitches was.

A sudden gust of wind catches her attention and she feels a presence behind her.

"I see you've gotten your roses." Kara asks softly from behind her.

Lena turned. "Supergirl. Hi. Thank you."

"Of course, you deserve them." The blonde superhero responds warmly.

"Do I really?" Lena said, dropping her hand from her chest. "I'm a Luthor, remember."

Frowning, Kara steps forward and cups Lena's cheek. "Not all Luthor's are bad." She responds, she didn't know why but she was always more confident as Supergirl.

"You don't know that." Lena said. "Someone burned down this building just to get rid of me because they were scared of what I'd do."

"I do know that because if you were evil, you would've already tried to kill me. Especially since my guard is always down around you." Kara responds warmly.

Lena sighed. "Thank you for believing in me, Supergirl."

Biting her lip, Kara steps forward and leans in, placing a chaste kiss against Lena's lips. "Anytime Miss Luthor." She whispers in the green eyed girl's ear before disappearing just as quickly as she had appeared.

Lena stood in shock, not sure what to do.

Clearing her throat, she shakes her head and moves over to her desk. She had work to do. Taking a deep breath, Lena brushed her fingers through her hair.

Maybe one day Kara would tell her she was Supergirl. Lena could only hope that Kara would trust her enough to do that.

****

"You did what?" Alex asks, looking at her sister in shock.

"I gave her flowers and fixed LCorp for her." Kara said simply.

Nodding her head, Alex swallows thickly. "And then kissed her as Supergirl."

"Yeah." Kara shrugged.

"Kara, this could be bad for you." Alex says immediately. "If you kiss her as well, you, she'll know who you are."

"She already does." Kara said.

"What?" Alex asks, her eyes widening.

"She figured it out on her own." Kara said.

Nodding slowly, Alex takes a deep breath. "This could be bad Kara."