Chapter 14

Troy was glad it was the weekend. after the stressful night before he wasn't exactly itching to go back to school, but he had the issue of this whole party that was supposed to happen tonight on his mind. he lazily relaxed most of the day, all the while thinking about just cancelling the party.

mid-day was fast approaching and troy decided to make some lunch. as he was in the kitchen preparing his food, a knock came from the door.

"come in" troy said as he wiped his hands clean.

Boram entered his front door. she was dressed in a cute skirt and a white frilly top. she was even wearing heels. Troy had never seen boram in heels.

"what a beautiful day and good afternoon!" she said brightly. "whats cookin'?"

Boram sniffed the aroma int he air from troys cooking.

"just cooking some chicken... for lunch.." troy said. "you're here early."

"dont underestimate my nose." Boram smiled walking hastily in tiny steps into the kitchen with Troy. "or my size" she whispered getting close to him.

"you're dressed very nice. whats the occasion?" Troy inquired about her outfit.

"i didn't think Jun had hit you last night. but maybe he did. you don't seem to remember your own party tonight." Boram said sarcastically shaking her head.

"oh. yea i remember. just didn't think you'd be here so early for it." Troy groaned.

"you should know me better than this by now Troy!" boram said punching him in the arm.

"i think YOU think you know all there is to know about me." Troy said rubbing where Boram had hit.

"you'd be lost without me." Boram said moving him aside and taking over his cooking process.

Troy smiled at her.. she was right afterall.

the 2 finished cooking lunch and sat in his living room together to eat.

"so that was a pretty nice speech last night." Boram said looking to her right at troy.

"you think so? i dont even remember half of it. just said what i was feeling ....." Troy said as he chewed his chicken trying to sound as honest as possible.

"alot of people liked it. it brightened Eunjung up." Boram said.

"well i just remembered something i had told her previously and went into more detail... and if she was the only one who liked it then that would be alright with me." troy nodded

"where'd you 2 run off to last night anyway." Boram said nudging troy with her elbow.

troy almost choked on his food hearing Borams words.

"w-w-what are you saying. i just wanted to get out of there after all that happened. eunjung followed me and practically begged me for a ride. i didnt even want to.." Troy said scooting away from her on the couch. "its not like that at all. dont get the wrong idea."

"i know. i was joking. relax." boram laughed.

"dont do that." troy sighed in relief. "knowing this place id go back to school on monday and people would be passing that rumor around... thats the last thing i need."

"and whys that? hmmm?" Boram said leaning over to him

"just cause you know." troys face got red. "its not true and stuff."

"cause you looooove Soyeon" Boram said making her voice sound extra girlish and making a kissy face at troy.

"knock it off." Troy said curling up in the corner of his couch trying to avoid borams playful attack.