0.4

Harry smiles down at his and Louis' intertwined hands. They're on their way to the frat house, where this big party is happening... Harry isn't excited.

He has a feeling Louis will go home with someone, he sometimes does. And okay, it shouldn't bother Harry, but it does. He doesn't know why, though. Louis is his best friend. If he wants to fuck around, he can. Harry isn't much better.

Louis squeezes his hand, as they walk across the ashfelt ground. "What are you thinking about, Haz?" Louis questions, looking up to Harry, with his beautiful blue eyes, that glisten in the moonlight.

Harry shakes his head, a small smile on his face, "Nothing, Lou." he rubs his thumb over Louis' hand.

Louis nods, and looks away. "Are you gonna drink tonight?"

"Yeah, probably. It'd be good to get my mind off of things for a while, I guess."

"You know you can tell me anything right?... I'm always here for you," Louis assures Harry, leaning up to kiss the taller boy's cheek.

Harry bites his lip, feeling himself blush a little, "yeah I know, Lou... Same for you." Louis just smiles at Harry.

They continue to walk in silence until they get to the other end of the college campus. The music is loud, you can hear it from a fair way away. Harry already knows he will have a really bad headache later.

Louis pulls him up the stairs to the porch, and through the door. "Shall we get some drinks?" Louis shouts over the music.

Harry nods, although he can barely hear what Louis is saying, as the smaller boy drags him through the crowded rooms.

Harry looks around, there are so many people drinking and grinding on eachother. There are people singing karaoke, and it's bad, really bad.

Once they're in the kitchen, which all the frats share, Louis gets Harry and himself out a bottle of beer each.

"We can sing better than them!" Louis tells Harry, jumping up to sit on the kitchen counter. Harry smiles, and takes the opportunity to step in between Louis' thighs.

Louis bites his lip, smirking a little, before taking a long sip from his beer. He then leans forward, and puts his head next to Harry's, and whispers into his ear, "don't look right away, but that guy is checking you out," Louis pulls back, and winks at Harry.

Harry's eyes widen, and he waits a few seconds before slowly looking behind himself. And Louis was right, a guy who looked around their age was staring at Harry... He was very attractive, a brown fringe, very tall. Harry licked his lips, and looked back at Louis.

"You should go talk to him," Louis tells him, as Harry sucks down a few mouthfuls of beer.

He then shakes his head, putting his beer down. Harry rests his hands on Louis' hips, and pulls him a little closer. "I wanna stay with you though," he tells Louis, over the music, and then pouts.

"Awe, Harry! So cute," Louis pinches his cheeks, not enough to hurt the curly haired boy, though. "Come on, bub. Let's go dance," Louis jumps off the bench, causing his and Harry's bodies to be very close. Louis' breath hitches, as he looks up at Harry.

"Yeah, let's go dance," Harry grins, and grabs Louis' hand, dragging him into the living room of the frat house.