1.9

Louis 10:38
At the club darlingggg. I miss you, i love you!!!!! 😘😘😘😘💋💋💋💋

Harry 10:40
I love you too, please be safe...
💕💙💕💚💕

Louis 10:41
I will. You be a good boy ;-)))))))) ♥️

Harry 10:42
I will, as long as you are a good boy. 😘😉

Louis 10:42
Im always a good not for you Harryyyy 🤤💕💕💕

Harry chuckles, and sets his phone down. He feels like he should probably stop texting Louis, and let him have a good night without distractions. And Harry should try to sleep.

-*-

Harry turns around in bed, and reaches over to cuddle Louis. He feels cold, and lonely.

Except Louis isn't there, Harry pouts, and turns back around. He grabs his phone off of the side table, and checks  the time. It reads two o'clock. Harry bites his lip, Louis should be home by now.

Unless he has gone home with someone else... Harry pouts, not wanting that at all.

He decides to get up, knowing he won't be able to fall to sleep anytime soon.

He quickly uses the bathroom, and decides to put his hair up into a bun. He then goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water, he sculls it quickly, and goes back to bed. Noticing Jack isn't there either.

He sighs, and sits down, back against the headboard of the bed. He picks up his phone, and scrolls through insta gram for a bit, before Niall's name is flashing up on the screen.

Harry smiles, and shakes his head, answering it. "Let me guess? You're all drunk, and need me to pick you up?"

He hears heavy breathing on the other side of the phone.

"H-Harry," he whimpers, whilst stuttering. It's obvious now to Harry that something is wrong.

"What's wrong, Niall?" Harry asks, heart beat picking up. Is Niall okay? Zayn?... Louis?

"There been an accident, Haz..."

"What?! What accident? Where's Louis?!" Harry let's out sharp, deep breaths. He feels dizzy. Something is wrong with Louis, he knows it. Niall is stalling.

"H-he is an ambulance on the way to the hospital... A car crashed into us. Zayn was driving, but he was completely sober," Niall takes some deep breaths, "they were in the wrong, Haz. I promise! We'd never do anything that would hurt Lou..."

Harry let's out a sob, feeling an overwhelming amount of worry fill his body. His body is shaking, and breaths are becoming choppier by the minute. "I-is Zayn with you?" he chokes out.

He hears some rustling, and hears Zayns voice come through the phones speakers. "Harry!"

"What's wrong with Louis?! Is he okay? Is he alive?" Harry starts hyperventilating.

"He is alive, Haz... Please calm down. He is unconscious, though..."

"What?! No. No! He is my baby, Zayn!"

"I know, Haz, I know! I'm so sorry! We are here with an ambulance, and police right now. Getting some cuts dressed, and giving a statement, then we're going to the hospital... Meet us there?"

"Okay, okay! I'll be there as soon as possible!" Harry cries out, holding his hand over his mouth.

"Haz, don't drive. Get a taxi! Please!" Zayn pleads, not wanting another accident to happen. "We don't want you in an accident too!"

"I don't care if I am, Zayn. I don't care if I get into one, because I'd rather be dead then to be a minute in this world without Louis being okay."

×××
OH, OH... 🙁