2.8

Louis, and Harry had just finished bringing everything into Louis' dorm, and are laying down on Louis' bed.

"I'm glad you're moving in," Louis speaks up, grabbing Harry's hand with his own.

"So am I..." Harry smiles, and squeezes Louis' hand.

"So... What did you, and Jack talk about?" Louis brings his other hand up to his mouth, and starts biting his nails.

Harry takes a deep breath, "just that he thought that he could get a chance if I stayed longer. He gave me a drawing, that's was nice... You knew he was going to ask me out?" Harry turns on his side to look at Louis.

"Yeah... He basically asked my permission," Louis turns around so he is facing Harry also, stopping biting his nails.

"You told him we are friends..." Harry blurts out, eyes widening.

"Well we are... aren't we?" Louis whispers, a hopeful tone lacing his voice.

Harry looks away from Louis, trying to avoid eye contact. "I-I don't know. Is that what you want? To be friends..."

Louis bites his lip, and let's out a sharp breath. "When I wasn't, uh, talking to you... It was because Jack told me about his plans to ask you out." Louis closes his eyes, "I was so jealous, Haz... I was scared too. Scared you'd choose him, and forget about me."

Harry shakes his head, wrapping his arm around Louis. "I could never forget about you... And I'd never choose anyone over you, either. You have no reason to be jealous of anyone." Harry moves his arm up to cup Louis' cheek. Louis opens his eyes.

"W-what are you saying, Harry?" butterflies are erupting in Louis' stomach, and he is finding hard to breathe. If Harry is saying what Louis thinks he is saying...

"I like you, Louis." Harry sits up, and grips his hair in his fist. "God dammit. I love you, Louis. I have for a while..."

Louis' eyes light up, "oh my god, Haz!" he squeals, and sits up also, he turns his body to straddle Harry.

The older, but smaller boy, wraps his arms tightly around Harry. "I love you too, Harry. I love you so fucking much."

Harrys heart swells at that, as he tightly hugs Louis also. "What do we do about it, Lou?" Harry pulls out of the hug, and cups Louis' face.

"Let's get married!" Louis giggles, making Harry laugh. He can't stand how cute Louis is.

"One day," Harry blushes. "Gosh you're so beautiful," the younger boy runs over Louis' freckles with the pad of his thumb.

The skin under Harry's hands heat up, "stop," Louis whines, smiling.

"No," Harry pokes his tongue out. Louis huffs. "Fine... I'll stop if you go on a date with me."

"Well I didn't want you to stop," Louis mumbles, "I'll go on a date if you don't stop," Louis pouts.

"Looks like I'll never stop then," Harry boops Louis on the nose with his pointer, and then takes him by surprise by pulling them together, and crashing his lips against Louis' own.