3.3

"I think you've all done really well with these essays! Most of them are exceptional!" Liam gives his class a large smile, everyone's essays in his hands ready to hand out. "It's taken a while, but I've finally been able to correct everything."

Louis looks over to Harry, who is looking in front of him. Louis feels like his heart swells, he is so lucky to have Harry. The most beautiful boy in the world.

He quickly snaps his head to the front when Harry looks over at him.

"were you staring at me?" Harry asks, and even though Louis isn't looking at him, he can tell Harry has an amused look on his face. The frog face, Louis likes to call it.

Louis shrugs, and puts on his best believable face. "Don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah, yeah. Okay," Harry chuckles, and looks to the front.

Louis huffs, wanting the attention back onto him. "My ass still hurts from last night, by the way."

When Harry turns his head, Louis catches a glimpse of Niall beside Harry. His jaw is dropped, and his eyes wide.

"You dirty bastards!" he whispers, well tries.

"Shh!" Louis, and Harry both make the sound at the same time.

Niall puts his hands up in surrender, and looks to the front. "They're the ones butt fucking, but I get into trouble," Niall mumbles.

Harry puts his hand on Louis' thigh. "Princess, darling, light of my life. I'm trying to listen to Liam... We can talk about your beautiful ass later, yeah?"

Louis let's out a loud sigh, and rolls his eyes. "Fine!"

Just as Louis is about to talk again, Liam walks past, the corrected assignments in his hand.

"You did a great job, Louis! Well done. Was the best I read by far!" Liam hands Louis the paper, it's has a big red circle, with a 99 in it.

Louis' eyes go wide, he can't believe how good it is! He looks over at Harry, who looks as happy as him.

"Good job, Lou!"

"You know what that means?! You're going to get 100 percent, yours was by far better then mine!"

Harry blushes, and looks down. "I love you so much..."

"I love you more!"

They watch Liam hand some sheets back to some other people, before walking up to Harry.

"I really expected more from you, Harry. I'm really disappointed."

Harry looks down at the sheet Liam basically threw at him, and looked at his score. 48.

"What?! Harry that's utter bullshit!" Louis gasps, as he looks at his boyfriend, whose face has dropped a lot.

Harry swallows, and stares at the paper. "I probably should've spent more time on it," Louis tells him, not taking it well.

"You spent hours, and hours on this paper! Don't give me that, Harry. You did amazing. This must be a joke!" Louis' face turns red with fury.

Harry gives Louis a small smile, "Lou, babe. Just drop it, love. I'll just try better next time."

Louis runs his tongue over his front teeth annoyed. "Yeah. I may just have to have a talk to 'Mr. Payne'.