2.0

Harry wipes his eyes, and quickly gets into his, and Louis' shared car. He goes to put his phone in the cup holder, but can't as Louis' personalised starbucks cup is in there.

Louis had begged Harry for weeks to buy it for him. And of course Harry did. He always gives in. He would do anything for Louis, and that's a fact.

He pretended he wasn't going to get it for him, which made Louis pour, and be a little moody. Which Harry easily fixed by lots of tickles, and cuddles.

Harry picks up the cup, which is so sparkly. It has Louis' name on it, and a bunch of little hearts, which are black against the silver.

He remembers Louis' face clearly. The shocked, surprised look. He looked so happy.

Harrys heart aches at the thought that Louis might not be okay.

He sobs, and leans his head against the steering wheel. He holds the cup against his chest, and takes a deep breath. He needs to calm down. He needs to get to Louis.

He puts the cup onto the passenger seat, and gets the key out of the pocket of his hoodie. He puts it in, and turns it, making the cars engine start.

He pulls out, road already becoming blurry from the tears filling his eyes. Not only that, but it starts raining. The dark roads lit up by the glimmering street lights.

He sniffs, and wipes eyes. Nothing matters except Louis, and getting to him as quickly as possible.

-*-

Harry rushes up to the desk, a little out of breath. His eyes are very red, and still have tears falling out of them. His hair is messy from all the times he has ran his hand through it. A nervous habit.

"Can I help you, sir?" a lady with bright, dyed red hair asks him.

"M-my b- my friend has been in an accident," he takes a stuttered breath.

She gives him a small smile, "what's your friends name?"

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

She nods, and taps on the keyboard of the computer.

"He is in room twenty-two. You can go see him, but a note on here says anyone who goes in there needs to be very quiet," she explains, and Harry nods.

"Thank you!" he takes a deep breath, and rushes down the hall. He doesn't know where he is going really. But he figures he is going the right way when the numbers start counting up, getting closer to twenty-two.

He takes a deep, stuttered breath. Preparing himself. He doesn't know what to expect. For all he knows half of Louis' face could be scraped off. He doesn't know. All he knows is that no matter what's behind this door, he will still love.

He opens the door slowly, and looks at the bed.

It's not Louis... Harry's eyes widen, as he quickly checks the door. He has got the right number, he looks behind the door, on the other side of the room.

And there is his boy.

A bandage on his head, and his leg is a little levatated.

Harry closes the door, and covers his mouth, trying so hard not to cry.

Louis' eyes are down cast, but he looks up when he hears a muffled whimper.

His face immediately lights up, no longer the sad looking boy he was a few seconds ago. He smiles at Harry, although looks like he wants to cry.

"Oops?" he chokes out a cheeky laugh.

"Hi," Harry sobs. He still hasn't gone near Louis, too scared to hurt him.

"Come here you big baby," Louis chuckles, opening his arms a little.

Harry tentively walks over, still keeping his distance. He is nervous, very nervous. His body heaves with a nothing deep sob.

"What are doing?" Louis chuckles, "come here!"

Harry walks over to him, so he is standing right next to the bed. He grabs one of Louis' hands tightly in his own.

"I love you so much," tears fall freely out of Harry's eyes.

"Hey, hey. Come on now, no tears. I'm okay," Louis says, voice higher, and rapier then usual. He let's go of Harry's hand, and brings it up to the boys cheek. He carefully wipes a tear. "I'm here, baby," Louis whispers.

"I thought you had died," Harry takes a deep breath. Louis brings his hand back down to Harry's, and stokes Harry soft skin with the pad of his finger.

Louis scoffs, "who told you that? Let me guess... Niall? Dumb leprechaun! He scared you, didn't he, my love?"

Harry nods, a sad expression on his face, and a prominate pout as well.

"Well I didn't die once! I was unconscious for a bit... But was awake before I got to hospital. I have a little scratch on my head, that's why the bandage is on. I do have a little concussion, but you had one of those too that time you were table dancing, and fell off. "

Harry laughs at that, wiping his eyes with one hand, and squeezing Louis' hand with the other. "That wasn't funny."

The crinkles beside Louis' eyes form, "it was a little!" he blows a kiss at Harry, "and as for my leg, I have no idea... But hey, at least I have you to carry me around, yeah?"

Harry nods quickly, "yes! I'll do whatever you need me to!"

"I love you so much, Haz... I'm sorry I scared you."

"It wasn't your fault, baby... I love you so, so much. I couldnt imagine a life without you... I better message Niall, and Zayn. Tell them you're alright."

Louis smiles, and looks down, eyelashes casting a shadow on his cheek. "I couldn't imagine a life without you either..."