2.5

Harry quickly makes his way back to his dorm... Just by seeing Louis he had gotten hard. This is bad, so bad. How can he be best friends with someone when everytime he looks at them he imagines their dirty videos?

He swallows thickly, as he unlocks the door. His member is so painful, he needs to do something. And the worst part is he is tempted to look Louis back up. Well 'LTease', which is his username.

He opens the door, walks in, and quickly closes it behind him. He let's out a breath of relief when he sees no Jack around.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Harry whines, walking to the bathroom, to turn on the shower.

He leaves the bathroom, and sits on his bed. He gets out his phone, and looks up Louis.

He clicks on the profile, and instead of looking up videos, he looks at the pictures.

Harry moans when he sees this one picture, Louis looks so fucking good.

Harry really wishes he was fucking Louis right now! He stares at the photo for a while, whilst palming himself, before getting up, leaving the phone on the bed, and getting into the shower.

-*-

Louis bites his lip, "do you think Harry is okay?" Louis asks the two boys sitting in front of him.

"He said he wasn't feeling well... Maybe someone should go check on him..." Zayn mumbles, worried about Harry himself.

Louis wipes his face with a napkin, and sculls the rest of his coke. He stands up, and grabs his wallet, taking out thirty dollars, "this should cover it, I'll give you the rest later if it doesn't," he grabs his phone, and waves goodbye to the boys.

-*-

"Harry?" he shouts, and gets no response. He opens the door, and walks in, hearing the shower running.

He sighs, and goes to the shower door, and tries to open it, but it's locked.

Louis sits on the bed, taking out his phone, and scrolls through Instagram waiting for Harry to come out.

He glances to the side, and sees Harry's phone laying there. It's on, and there is a picture on it, that to Louis looks awfully familiar...

He gasps, and picks up the phone, eyes widening. Oh shit...

He exits out of the picture, and that takes him in to his own page. He sees that Harry has watched a video, and has looked at many pictures.

Louis starts breathing heavily, he feels so embarrassed. Just as he feels like he is about to burst out in tears, he hears the shower door open.

Harry walks in, cheeks red, and a towel around his waist. He smiles at Louis, feeling a lot better now.

But Louis doesnt smile back. Harry glances to Louis' hands, and sees he is holding Harry phone that's on Louis' page.

Harrys eyes widen, as he snatches the phone out of Louis' hand. "W-why did you have my phone?"

Louis stands up, seeming a little pissed off, "why did you have a picture of my ass on it?"

"I-I didn't mean it..." Harry hugs himself, stepping away from Louis.

Louis takes a deep breath, he can't get mad at Harry... It's isn't his fault. He just wanted answers. "How long have you known?" Louis motions to the phone.

Harry gulps, "since last night..." he stutters out.

"That's why you were acting weird today?" Harry nods, bottom lip wobbling.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Harry chokes out, and feels tears slip from his eyes. He drops his phone, and covers his face. He feels so embarrassed, and pathetic.

"Haz..." Louis breathes out, striding towards Harry, and pulling him down into a tight hug.

"Dont cry, Haz. I'm sorry... I shouldnt have been mean to you it's not your fault."

Harry cries on Louis' shoulder, "it is, it is my fault. I shouldn't have been in it... I'm your best friend, and I've lost your trust. Now you hate me."

Louis feels Harry's breathing become more, and more erratic every passing minute.

He walks them over to the bed, and lays them down so they're facing each other. He cups Harry's pained face.

"I always thought nobody I knew would find out..." Louis starts, taking a deep breath, fighting back tears himself. Harry has seen everything.

"I'm sorry," Harry breathes out.

Louis shakes his head, "I don't like it... Just so you know, I don't like doing it."

Harry opens his eyes at this, and looks into Louis' deep blue ones. "Why then?"

"My step dad gambled all of my college money just before we started out second year... I didn't want to leave, I couldn't leave you." Louis chokes out, "I had come so far... I didn't want my dream to be ended because of him... I seen how much they paid for videos, and thought maybe I'd give that a try as a last resort... And it pays a lot. All my money I have is from that. If I give up, I'll not be able to pay for anything... "

Harry looks in thought for a minute, "I could've given you the money..."

Louis shakes his head, "I didn't want your money... I couldn't take away the money you buy your pretty little outfits with, I'd miss them too much. And then you wouldn't of had any money. " Louis smirks, trying to make light of the situation.

"Is this why you have a dorm alone? So you can make the videos? " Harry questions Louis, who sadly smiles, and nods. "Since we're confessing..."

Louis moves his hand to Harry's hip, and raises his eyebrows, as if to say go on...

"I jacked off over the video, and pictures," Harry mutters out quickly.

Louis' jaw drops, before he bursts out laughing. "Harold!" he slaps his chest.

Harry flips Louis onto his back, and hovers over him, and starts tickling him.

This really makes Louis laughs, and squeal. "Stop Harry," he giggles uncontrollably.

Harry does, but stays on top of him. They stare at each other for a while, their smiles dropping. Louis sits up, leaning on his elbows. He looks at Louis' lips, then back at his face.

Harry can't stand it anymore, he surges forward, and starts deeply kissing Louis with enough force to make the boy fall back onto the bed.

Louis gasps into the kiss, and tangles his hands into Harry's hair, as they continue kissing passionatly.