The Light in my Dark World

Aizawa pov
—•—•—•—

I looked over at them, trying to make one final attempt to take care of my Hitoshi. He seemed so nervous earlier and I wanted to make sure he was at least holding a conversation properly. He had been ignoring people since pre-school. He went to the same Eri did now.

I still wanted to try to at least make him talk to one person in pre-school. That was a big mistake, in a shortened story. I introduced him to this kid. He seemed nice enough and I had seen his mom before. I feel like his name was Zenaku, an interesting one to say the least. He and his friends would call Hitoshi a villain and say he would be nothing like Hizashi and me.

He still hated talking to people because of that.

But he was talking to someone

Denki Kaminari.

Kaminari pov
—•—•—•—

That feeling. It felt so familiar, yet so strange. It quickly sunk into my feeble mind. The same feeling I used to have around—her.

I guess I started to zone out as I thought, the memories all hitting me at once like a stack of bricks or a sports ball to the face.
God
I hated it

My face, red with embarrassment
"Eww! What the hell. You literally fucking dated Zenaku last year! What girl would want to date a fag like you?"
The girls furious grip somehow still tightened around my wrist.
"You kissed a guy last year! A fucking guy! And you want to go out on a date with me?" She yelled.
I hated it.

But the feeling? It was a good one, it felt good. It felt like....

I can't feel this already. I practically just met this boy.

But yet I can't help but feel it.

Shinso pov
—•—•—•—

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad. I'll try and just talk to Denki for now. Yeah. I think I can trust him. I need to stop worrying and just try already. "Do you have any cats?" He asked, looking over at me with a stupidly large smile. I nodded slightly. "Mhm, 2." Had Dad told anyone about the cats? What if I got caught? I pulled my phone out anyways as Denki pleaded to see a picture of both of them. I scrolled through my camera roll, trying to find one with out either of my dads or Eri.

I found one that I took a few days ago, recent and without any of my family. In it, both of them were sleeping on my lap. I'm not gonna lie, they were adorable. I showed it to the sparky boy and he just flipped out. "Those are the cutest cats I've ever seen!!!" He was literally squealing. "I need to come over and steal your cats! Where do you live? I'm taking them!" As I said before, he was overreacting way to much.

Denki pov
—•—•—•—

Oh my god. Those cats are so cute! The feeling from earlier still isn't going away. I just needed to learn more about him, and maybe become friends. Before I could like him that much.

Yeah.

Like taking it slow would be all the more easier. But his face was so cute and tired. I just wanted to squeeze him! He's like a little cat!

Calm down Denki Kaminari.

Maybe if I came over to 'meet his cats' I could get to know him better. Also I really want to pet those cats. Like seriously. They're cats. I flipping love cats.

I'm getting distracted. Just talk to him already.

"My sister would cry, don't do that" he said. "Oh, I definitely wouldn't do that then. How old is she?" I asked, wanting to know more about this sleepy boi. "Oh, she's..." He hesitated for a bit. Did he just not know the age of his sister?

Shinso pov

Oh Shit. Should I really tell him her actual age. I mean what if dad had told them? "She's 4" I said, hopping and praying he didn't and wasn't suspicious. Our small bits and pieces of a conversation ended as 'Aizawa sensei' started class. I can already tell I'll never get used to that name. So formal, unlike dad at all.

I grazed over the monotoned words coming out of his mouth. I could now see why the 1-A kids thought he was so boring. I snapped out of my mindless thoughts when I heard a bell. Great. Another day of trading with dad. I hoped he hadn't realized how I had literally paid attention to nothing he had said.

"Hey dude! You wanna sit with us, me, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Bakugo at lunch? Please?" Kaminari pleaded as he stood in front of where I was seated. I wouldn't even want to sit with him if I could. I knew he would ask me endless questions. I'm tired of questions. "No" I said plainly as I got up. I knew I definitely sounded like dad now. That was exactly a thing he would say.

"What? Come on! Please?" He pleaded again as he gripped on to my wrist tightly. I immediately flinched back. Or at least I tried to. His hand was to tight. "Let me go" I said as I quickly jerked away again. I was out of his grasp quickly. I didn't like people touching me. It was obnoxious. Just like his energetic personality. Papa would tell me to stop making assumptions before I completely knew someone, but I didn't really care all that much about his opinion.

He frowned as he walked out and away with his group of friends, a pink girl, a blond boy, a red boy, and obviously himself, an annoying yellow boy.

I walked over to dad and waited for him to tell me where we would train, but instead he started up a conversation with me. "So, you enjoy Denki Kaminari, don't you?" He said, skeptically. What the hell do I say to this?