Anixious Bois and Revealed Secrets

(Me, updating in less than a week? I could never!)

3rd person POV

"You know Eri too?" Kirishima asked. "You fucking dumbass." Bakugou sighed. "Hey don't curse in front of her! And besides what did I eve-" Kirishima cut himself off and looked over to Shinsou. "Please don't tell anyone guys." He sighed, hugging Eri back and picking her up. "Don't worry we won't." Bakugou quickly said, looking over to Kirishima. "Yeah, we won't. Wait...so that means that Mic Sensei And Aizawa Sensei are your dads?" Kirishima asked, almost to excitedly. "Yeah." Shinsou mumbled. "Then why aren't your last names the same?" He asked. Shinsou shuffled around nervously before telling Eri to go back in and get Aizawa. She nodded and went back into the dorm quickly. "Sorry, I didn't want her like worrying about this stuff yet." Shinsou said, his older brother instincts kicking in. "So basically they didn't want it to look to other students that I was getting extra help or some shit because they're my dads." They both nodded, understanding that it would make complete sense for them to lie about him. "Of course like Numuri and Tensei know. But like...they've known me since I was like almost born I guess." He explained. Aizawa walked out the doors. "What'd you three want?" He sighed, pretending to not be surprised by his son's presence. "Oh, dad. Eri already like accidentally revealed it to them, but so anyways...we were wondering if we could like go out to like a pizza place together?" He lied, knowing his dad wouldn't approve if he said about the woods. "I'm assuming the other three are going with you as well?" He asked, all three boys nodding. "Fine, be back by 10:30, I'll give you guys a little extra time." He sighed, knowing all of the total six friends would enjoy it. "Thank you Aizawa Sensei!" Kirishima said softly, excited to get more time than usual to hang out with Bakugou outside of the school or dorms for once. He was frustrated by not being able to spend every second with him. He just enjoyed his boyfriend's company so much. He really hoped he could make Shinsou and Denki's relationship as good as his and Bakugou's, maybe even better.

Meanwhile, still at the dorms, Mina was catching Sero up on everything that had happened so far. Denki just sat there, embarrassed as ever. "Do you really need to tell everyone what happened? It's literally nothing. A guy who I really, really, really like has feelings back for me." He sighed, blushing as he thought about it. Mina smiled and laughed. "Aww! You're blushing!" She smiled softly. Denki just sunk back down into the couch, he was just so confused. He wasn't even sure what was going on. Sure, he liked Shinsou, more than he liked to admit, but he didn't really want to be swarmed by Mina and all of the people she tells shit to all of the time. He just wanted it to be alone with Shinsou again, like earlier. He really liked that. He didn't want to make Mina feel bad by telling her to calm down, but he kind of did. He wanted to take things at his own pace. He didn't want it to be forced. He felt whenever other people were involved it was too forced and would fall apart too quickly.

A few minutes later, Shinsou, Bakugou, and Kirishima were back. "10:30, he wants us back by 10:30." Bakugou said, holding on to Kirishima's hand tightly. "Oh great, more time for you two to fuck." Mina laughed, looking over at Denki, slightly worried that he hadn't greeted Shinsou yet. She just thought they would be cute together and she just wanted to make them be together, no matter what that meant for any of their friendships. It was just an instinct for her to get people together. "Kay, let's go. And no, we are not going to fuck, okay?" Bakugou sighed. He looked over to Kirishima when nobody was looking and winked, showing that he had lied. "Yeah, Bakugou is right, we should leave." Sero sighed, just wanting to get this over with already. He already knew he'd be stuck on "spy duty" with Mina. Not only because he was single, but also because of his quirk, which came in surprisingly helpful in these situations, especially in the forest, where it was easier to hide. Everyone started to get up, walking out the door to the pizza place, still in their big group, which must've looked somewhat suspicious. They still clustered up into their groups from earlier, Denki sticking more to Mina and Sero and Shinsou sticking to Bakugou and Kirishima.

Once they had gotten to the pizza place, everyone had sat down in a way so that Denki and Shinsou were forced to sit next to each other. Denki definitely minded it more than Shinsou. Denki just wanted to be alone with Shinsou, just them talking to each other alone again without four other eyes on them. Shinsou didn't mind it as much. He definitely wanted to have more of an alone experience with Denki as well, but he didn't really care, as long as he was somewhat near Denki, he was fine. They all got their food and ate pretty quickly. They all got up and Bakugou and Kirishima "mysteriously" disappeared. The other four left and started walking a few roads down until they got to the entrance of a trail. They all walked and talked together for a while, until they got to a split in the path. Sero said something to Mina quickly and she nodded. "Me and Sero are going to go down this trail," Mina started, finally feeling confident enough in their conversational skills to let them alone. "Meet us back here in a few hours." She said, her and Sero both starting down a different turn in the trail. Denki and Shinsou started walking down their new turn in the trail, just the both of them, together, alone.