Two Purple-Haired Crushes

A/N: Thank you guys for waiting. I know it has been a bit since I've last uploaded/updated, but I can assure you I'm still writing this. I'm on summer break now, so you can expect me to work slightly faster. Thanks for your patience (btw there might be some tea and drama coming up soon)

Nobody's pov

Shinsou sat on his bed, finally taking a good look at his new room. He cleaned up his bed where they had just been hugging for awhile, and then moved on to unpacking everything from his bags. He thought it was weird how Kaminari already knew why he was crying and upset before he had even told him. He hoped that Kaminari wouldn't tell anyone. He didn't like himself in his weakened state.

Kirishima continued to ramble on about Bakugou to Kaminari. Of course, Kirishima didn't know what was happening between Shinsou and Kaminari. All he knew was Kaminari was crushing hard, and that it might give him some hope if he told him how Bakugou and him developed a romantic relationship.

Kaminari thought Kirishima was being to optimistic. Kaminari was the only one who knew what happened last time. He knew that Shinsou wouldn't be light-hearted to reject someone. He knew Shinsou could be quite cocky. However, he also knew how he could be caring and upset. He knew how he could eventually crack. He didn't want anyone to sugarcoat what could never happen. He knew it could never happen. It was a mutual agreement in his mind.

Shinsou put in his earbuds and listened to music. It almost made him even more sad. All of it sounded like sad love songs now. He knew he had a crush. It was obvious to himself. Way to obvious. And oh, all hell would break loose if Hizashi knew.

Shinsou pov

Holy shit. Guess I never thought of that until now. I made a complete mistake. My god. This is not good. I would rather burn slowly from the insides out than have that happen to me, holy fuck.

I sank into my bed as I texted my dad.
'Don't you dare tell anyone that I told you what I did.' I typed into the texting app impatiently and angrily. A few minutes later I heard the ding of a text.
'sure. I wasn't gonna tell him you made a friend anyways'. I sighed in relief. 'A friend', he thinks I want him to just be my friend, thank god.

Nobody's pov

"Okay, can you fake cry, like cry on command?" The girl sitting on the right of the bed asked. 

"Yes, of course I can. When are we exactly doing this though?" The one sitting to the left asked in a small voice.

"Tonight. In a few hours to be exact. She told you to do it as soon as possible. She's going to give us both money for this, something as simple as this." The first girl chuckled.

"It's not like you need it though." The other muttered under her breath. "As much as I'd like to know as well, wouldn't it like ruin our friendship? I hate to admit it, but we are like pretty decent friends."  She added

"He'll forgive you. Now, here let me help you with your makeup." The other sighed

Denki's pov

"Kirishima, as much as I would love to listen to you ramble on about Bakugou, I have better things to do." I sighed. I'd had enough of him already. "Go talk to Sero or Mina or something. I don't care." I groaned as he started walking towards the door. "Yeah, sorry. I'll go talk to them instead. Oh, and by the way, we're all going out later, including you and that new kid, so tell him. Make a group chat with all of us so we can talk." He said before quickly leaving so I couldn't object.

Where are we even going? I don't know, but any excuse to get Shinsou's number is fine in my book. Like, obviously I'd want his number. Oof, the only downside is that I have to go back to his room to get it. I just wanna cuddle with him again. He's so nice to sleep with, well almost sleep with. I almost fell asleep with him, but I didn't. Stupid Kirishima, interrupting at the best times.

I took a deep breath before I shoved my phone in the pocket of the hoodie I was wearing as I walked out my door. I ignored all the bustling and talking of everyone as I walked to Shinsou's room. I knocked on his door gently. "H-hey Shinsou, I'm back."  Oh god. Why the hell did I stutter? I never stutter around girls. God damn it. What's the difference between girls and Shinsou? Except for the whole gender thing. Is it a gender thing? Why am I rambling and thinking about this stuff so much? I'm usually chill as fuck, not rambling on and on like Deku or Midoriya, whatever I'm supposed to get his number.

He opened the door and was back to normal, a cocky smirk plastered across his face. "Hey, what do you want?" He said, almost in a snap.

"Well, I hafta get your number so I can add you to this group chat cause my friends are forcing me to invite you to this thing...I dunno what it is, but we're going out tonight." I said. I had to look at the goddamned floor so he couldn't see how madly I was blushing.

"What if I don't want to hang out with you guys? What if I already have plans?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"I can almost guarantee you don't have plans. As far as you not wanting to come, you have no choice. They with use physical force if they need to." I chuckled in response.

"Are you forgetting about my quirk? I can literally control somebody if they talk to me. Don't worry, you're the only one in this place I've actually talked to by choice, so I won't use my quirk on you. I will use my quirk on your friends though." He threatened.

I made direct eye contact with the floor again. He wouldn't use his quirk on me? That's really cute. "Can I just get your number already?" I mumbled as I stuck out my phone to him. He nodded and took it out of my hand, our hands brushing past each other. God I need to control how much blood rushes to my face before I pass out.

He handed my phone back and I saw his number typed in. "Now whenever you freak out or anything like what just happened, you can text me." I suggested. He just shrugged. "Okay, bye!" I said quickly. "Bye." He said as well. That was too short. I want to talk to him so much longer. But I can't. I rushed back to my room and plopped down on my bed. "This'll be a long night." I said out loud. Damn, could I be more right.